Man accused of killing Seaside cop had been jailed 41 times over 25 years in Clatsop County

Funny you should mention putting words into peoples mouth....
I said the guy should have been in prison yet you imply I'm a racist for not calling him a white trash honky mother fucker in the same sentence.

Go away racist.

There you go again, cant deal with what I say so you make up shit. Thats the 3rd time :ahole-1:

No,you actually said that since I didnt call him a thug I'm a racist.
But since I actually called for his quick execution(which you're probably against,or maybe not since it's a white guy)that makes your argument sound pathetic.

I said the guy should have been in prison yet you imply I'm a racist for not calling him a white trash honky mother fucker in the same sentence.

Go away racist.

There you go again, cant deal with what I say so you make up shit. Thats the 3rd time :ahole-1:

But since I actually called for his quick execution(which you're probably against,or maybe not since it's a white guy)that makes your argument sound pathetic.

If I actually said it you wouldnt have said I implied now would you? Did you misspeak?

And you cant find that quote too? Man, what a wild coincidence that is

Go away racist.

If I actually said it you wouldnt have said I implied now would you? Did you misspeak?

Since you are the one making the claims of racism why dont you tell me what I said that implies that?
I'll wait....

Go away racist.

Since you are the one making the claims of racism why dont you tell me what I said that implies that?
I'll wait....

I didnt and you saying that I did wont make me defend it

Go away racist.

I'll wait....

The hell you didnt. It's the premise of your fucking thread moron.

I'll wait....

Then post me saying it and stop bullshitting so we can move forward

Man accused of killing Seaside cop had been jailed 41 times over 25 years in Clatsop County

No posts on this one because cops lives matter except when a white dude does the killing.

FTA:
Phillip M. Ferry, 55, had convictions for assaulting a public safety officer, resisting arrest, fourth-degree assault, driving under the influence of intoxicants, escape, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, possession of a controlled substance, criminal mischief and other crimes in Clatsop, Multnomah, Polk, Tillamook, Washington and Yamhill counties since October 1983, the records show.

He had been booked 41 times into the Clatsop County Jail since May 1991, according to jail records. The last two times, Dec. 21 and New Year's Day, were for post-prison supervision violations related to an earlier assault of a police officer conviction. His latest warrant was related to that conviction.

Snip

Ferry pulled out a gun as Goodding was trying to restrain him and fired once at Goodding, Marquis said. The other officer then fired three times at Ferry, hitting him at least one time.

Goodding was taken to Providence Seaside Hospital and Ferry was taken to Columbia Memorial Hospital nearly 20 miles away. They both died while receiving treatment.

Snip

Ferry had been convicted at least twice of assaulting a public safety officer, court records show. He was sentenced in Clatsop County Circuit Court in June 2003 to one year and one month in prison for the crime along with driving under the influence of intoxicants and second-degree criminal mischief. He was sentenced in Polk County Circuit Court in September 2011 to one year and seven months in prison for assaulting a public safety officer and resisting arrest.

Between January 2014 and October 2015, Ferry was sentenced four times in Clatsop County to a total of six months in jail. All but one occasion was for misdemeanor crimes and he pleaded no contest in all four, including fourth-degree assault and felony possession of methamphetamine.

Court records show one of those cases was a resisting arrest charge after Ferry spat on officers trying to take him into custody in December 2014.

Ferry was last convicted in October 2015 of possession of explosives. He was arrested with C-4 the month before, received 28 days in jail and had a felony charge of unlawful possession of a destructive device dropped in a plea deal.

Oh, the guy was white. So obviously some USMB members didn't hear about it sick their news alerts are for blacks only.

How does someone go to jail that many times and get set free over and over? If he was a black dude he'd never been released after the 1st crime citing future crimes that could happen and shit.

Amazing fucking story here that the pretend pro cop (really anti-black) people just so happen to miss.

41 arrests over a 25 years time frame?

That less than twice a year, it seems MOSTLY on minor stuff.

I don't think Three Strikes You're Out would have gotten him off the street even, in most of it's forms.

I would like to see his juvie record, a lot of bad actors can be successfully profiled in their youth.

White or black.

I'll wait....

More of the same...
Just like you ignored my response to your ridiculous claim about the officers lying about trying to save the car thieves.

Not sure if this has been posted but it looks like CC fell for the liberal media bias....what a surprise.

This video corroborates the officers statements.
So CC how many times have you seen cops walking around without their uniforms on?

Runaway ya little bitch runaway....

Criminals and pervs should be locked up as soon as they are identified as such, and they should remain locked up.

I'll wait....

You've already forgotten the premise of your own thread....
What a moron.

Oh....and i'd like a response to post #250 about your ridiculous claim that the cops didnt try and save the car thieves.

So...like, you dont have any posts showing I said what you claimed then? Cool, so now everyone knows you lie to push your point. Good day to you sir

I guess this
So...like, you dont have any posts showing I said what you claimed then? Cool, so now everyone knows you lie to push your point. Good day to you sir

Are you truly claiming that that wasnt the premise of your thread?

I guess this conversation is my fault.
Thats what I get for clearing my ignore list.

I'll wait....

What a moron.

Oh....and i'd like a response to post #250 about your ridiculous claim that the cops didnt try and save the car thieves.

What you'd like is no concern to me. You lie too much to engage. Peace fool

I'll wait....

What a moron.

What you'd like is no concern to me. You lie too much to engage. Peace fool

You've been owned and you just cant admit it can you?

Forum List

Back