Man Arrested A New Mexico Compound Was Teaching Kids To Be School Shooters

We may never know the motives behind this dastardly deed.

The son of a prominent Brooklyn-based imam was training children at a New Mexico compound to commit schools shootings, prosecutors said in court documents released Wednesday.

Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 39, was training 11 children at a compound north of Taos, New Mexico, according to The Associated Press. Authorities raided the compound Friday and arrested Wahhaj, two of his siblings and two other men during a search for Wahhaj’s son, who had been abducted from Georgia late in 2017. (RELATED: 11 Children Rescued From New Mexico Compound Run By Armed Muslim ‘Extremists’)

A 3-year-old boy was found buried near the compound, but has not been identified. Wahhaj’s son was not among the children rescued.

Residents in Amalia, New Mexico, near the Colorado border, had complained for months about the squalid conditions of the makeshift compound before Friday’s raid, according to news reports. Authorities recovered multiple firearms as well as an AR-15.

Prosecutors: Son Of Prominent Imam Was Training Children To Commit School Shootings

Yes, ‘we may never know the motive’ :wink:

I hope they throw the book at nose child abusers. His son was disabled, hydrocephilic, had trouble walking and needed medication for seizures. He was going to do an “exorcism” on the child, it is likely his is the body. I hope they rot in jail forever.

The apple didn't fall far from the tree did it? Thanks libs. Keep them coming.

Man arrested at 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings: documents

The father of a missing 3-year-old who was arrested at a New Mexico compound linked to "extremist Muslims" last week was training children to commit school shootings, court documents filed on Wednesday revealed.

Prosecutors allege Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 39, was conducting weapons training on the compound, where 11 children were found hungry and living in squalor. They asked Wahhaj, who appeared in court on Wednesday, be held without bail.

1533755528313.jpg

Wahhaj is the son of a Brooklyn imam, also named Siraj Wahhaj, who was named by prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the New York Post reported.

Man arrested at 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings: documents

There was also an eviction warrant issued back in Feb, that a judge dismissed, even though they were living on the wrong land. No notes were found as to why the judge dismissed it.
Because they're *immigrants*.
Yep, I know the governor has declared it a sanctuary state, even though I don’t think it has passed there.

Do you even comprehend what it means to be a “sanctuary state” or a “sanctuary city?”

It doesn’t mean that immigrants are allowed to get away with shit. It means that if you are an illegal immigrant and you report you are a victim of crime, you won’t be arrested or deported.

This is to prevent criminals from taking advantage of illegal immigrants because of their fear of the cops. Sanctuary cities reduce crime against illegals.

I realize you right wingers don’t bother with real information or facts, especially those that challenge your hate of illegals but it’s time you got a clue. More than one would be even better.

Aren’t you ever embarrassed by your utter ignorance and stupidity?

Mehh. As Obama would have said, "Just another case of workplace violence"...

morten-wahhaj-epa-jpo-180806_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

child-abuse-taos-4-thg-180806_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

He's muslim? The initial reports i saw failed to mention that

I know what it means, and also know that sanctuary states refuse access to ICE any records of illegals that have been jailed for a crime and when they will be released, whether it is on personal recognizance before trial or after time served.
Now, who is showing utter ignorance...
There was also an eviction warrant issued back in Feb, that a judge dismissed, even though they were living on the wrong land. No notes were found as to why the judge dismissed it.
Yep, I know the governor has declared it a sanctuary state, even though I don’t think it has passed there.

Do you even comprehend what it means to be a “sanctuary state” or a “sanctuary city?”

It doesn’t mean that immigrants are allowed to get away with shit. It means that if you are an illegal immigrant and you report you are a victim of crime, you won’t be arrested or deported.

This is to prevent criminals from taking advantage of illegal immigrants because of their fear of the cops. Sanctuary cities reduce crime against illegals.

I realize you right wingers don’t bother with real information or facts, especially those that challenge your hate of illegals but it’s time you got a clue. More than one would be even better.

Last edited:

The difference? Radical American Leftists deny reality and bend their knees to moral relativism. The individual represented in the right hand photo . . . she will educate your reality on the fly and meteorically, to smithereens. Otherwise the comparison you make is one made out of anti-American asininity or with intent to deceive. Either way it's challenged life comprehension theater.

Sanctuary cities put the safety of illegal immigrants ahead of the safety of US citizens.

The apple didn't fall far from the tree did it? Thanks libs. Keep them coming.

The father of a missing 3-year-old who was arrested at a New Mexico compound linked to "extremist Muslims" last week was training children to commit school shootings, court documents filed on Wednesday revealed.

Prosecutors allege Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 39, was conducting weapons training on the compound, where 11 children were found hungry and living in squalor. They asked Wahhaj, who appeared in court on Wednesday, be held without bail.

1533755528313.jpg

Wahhaj is the son of a Brooklyn imam, also named Siraj Wahhaj, who was named by prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the New York Post reported.

Don't tell me they separated the children from him.

stop legal and illegal immigration NOW
you can't make this SH*T up !!!
and the idiots/libs/balcks would be crying if you shot these jackasses

He's muslim? The initial reports i saw failed to mention that

In the UK the press no longer identified them as Muslim. Instead, they refer to them as "Asian" so as not to give them bad press when they go out and murder people for Allah.

It looks like that the press in the US is even more PC than that.

Pretty soon they will just stop reporting this stuff altogether.

Forum List

Back