Man attacked by 50 (colored) teens when he tried to break up fight in Baltimore.(colored of course)

That's not what I said, loser. When you can't deal with what someone says....just make it up. Dickhead.

What I read was "Is there anything more pitiful than white guys who are afraid to stand up for themselves?"

followed by "you fuckers, blah blah blah.

I'm quite certain, as did everybody else in this thread.
He's put himself in a corner and trying to bluster his way out.

That's not what I said, loser. When you can't deal with what someone says....just make it up. Dickhead.

What I read was "Is there anything more pitiful than white guys who are afraid to stand up for themselves?"

Nope. I was clear. You are not honest. Nothing new.

Bull, you're hissyfitting because you find yourself unable to defend the indefensible.

Bull, you're hissyfitting because you find yourself unable to defend the indefensible.

What did I say and who did I say it about?

There is a full blown race war going on, folks. I highly recommend treading carefully (or avoiding if possible) when around packs of blacks fistfighting each other...and make sure you are armed, yourself.

Tis all in your head. There is no "race war".

Negro's on an individual basis can be quite tame and appear to be domesticated.

But in a pack of three or more tend to revert to simian behavior and mentality.

Scientists have not been able to figure out what causes this to happen? ..... :cool:

Last edited:
I mean, can you believe the sheer size of those fucking lips. The upper lip. Holy shit.

Has any moronic white guilt PC cocksucker shown their disgust for the actions of these apes, or are they more disgusted by my racism?

Fucking liberals folks.

Good for nothing pieces of shit.
You seem angry.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

White Teens Run Over Black Man In Surveillance Video ...The attack on Anderson may have been the latest assault on blacks
Don't you hate it when whites act like blacks?
I HATE IT WHEN WHITES , MUCH LIKE YOU, ACT LIKE ANAL APERTURES...WITH RIDICULOUS STATEMENT OF STUPID ...POST TO ME WHEN YOU FIND PICTURES LIKE THIS OF Blacks DOING WHITES..
1375925_231586936999099_674623267_n.jpg

Negro's on an individual basis can be quite tame and appear to be domesticated.

But in a pack of three or more tend to revert to simian behavior and mentality.

Scientists have not been able to figure out what causes this to happen? ..... :cool:
WHITES GO ON WORLD WIDE RAMPAGES OF GENOCIDE AND CONQUESTS ...NO ONE KNOWS WHY THE WHITE RACE IS SO BRUTAL AGGRESSIVE AND MOST OF ALL FULL OF EXCREMENT....SOME SAY"SATAN"

White Teens Run Over Black Man In Surveillance Video ...The attack on Anderson may have been the latest assault on blacks
Don't you hate it when whites act like blacks?
I HATE IT WHEN WHITES , MUCH LIKE YOU, ACT LIKE ANAL APERTURES...WITH RIDICULOUS STATEMENT OF STUPID ...POST TO ME WHEN YOU FIND PICTURES LIKE THIS OF Blacks DOING WHITES..
1375925_231586936999099_674623267_n.jpg
In the past two weeks blacks have aborted more babies than all blacks who were lynched from 1882-1968. Keep up the good work.

Forum List

Back