Man attacked by 50 (colored) teens when he tried to break up fight in Baltimore.(colored of course)

It's his own fault for getting involved.

We're supposed to identify skin color first, then analyze the various possible sociopolitical ramifications of doing something, and run the opposite direction if the remotest possibility exists that we might cross racial lines improperly.

Dummy deserved it.

I hope cops are paying attention.

Is there anything more pitiful than white guys who are afraid to stand up for themselves? You fuckers are certain that your race is under attack and that gangs of ******* are running around beating and killing white people.....but you DON'T DO SHIT but whine about it on an anonymous forum.

Well dumbass, this white guy tried to stand up for himself and the coward teens decided to gang up on him. Every one of them were no doubt too chickenshit to confront him one on one.

I'm not referring to him. He is more than talk.
Yeah, because everyone here is about action. That's why we post! :)

You won't find sane, reasonable people making threats and claims about how they are ready for the race war. Your pals are all talk.

It's his own fault for getting involved.

We're supposed to identify skin color first, then analyze the various possible sociopolitical ramifications of doing something, and run the opposite direction if the remotest possibility exists that we might cross racial lines improperly.

Dummy deserved it.

I hope cops are paying attention.

Look at you! I wonder if you repeat that a few times.....will some of the idiots here start to say that the libs blamed the victim? What do you think?

You won't find sane, reasonable people making threats and claims about how they are ready for the race war. Your pals are all talk.
I'm pretty sure there already is a race war. This wasn't supposed to happen in the "Age of Obama". Thugs were supposed to have a role model. It apparently hasn't worked.

And we can always depend on the PC Police to avoid addressing the actual topic by screaming "racist".

Right on cue.

You're getting what you want: More hatred, more division, more blood, more votes. Congratulations.

Wrong again, as usual.

Private citizens are at liberty to denounce the ignorance, hate, and racism that manifests, just as racists are at liberty to exhibit their ignorance, hate, and stupidly; that's how a free, open, and democratic society works, something you and others on the right fear.

I'm pretty sure there already is a race war. This wasn't supposed to happen in the "Age of Obama". Thugs were supposed to have a role model. It apparently hasn't worked.

Do you feel like nutters have successfully made the word "thug" a racist pejorative?

Do you feel like nutters have successfully made the word "thug" a racist pejorative?
I will yield to you on matters of political correctness.

And we can always depend on the PC Police to avoid addressing the actual topic by screaming "racist".

Right on cue.

You're getting what you want: More hatred, more division, more blood, more votes. Congratulations.

Wrong again, as usual.

Private citizens are at liberty to denounce the ignorance, hate, and racism that manifests, just as racists are at liberty to exhibit their ignorance, hate, and stupidly; that's how a free, open, and democratic society works, something you and others on the right fear.
And you're getting what you want.

Congratulations.

Way to go.

I will yield to you on matters of political correctness.

Oh......a coward! I'm shocked.

Right on cue.

Wrong again, as usual.

And you're getting what you want.

Congratulations.

Way to go.

Who wants what?

Forum List

Back