Man attacked by 50 (colored) teens when he tried to break up fight in Baltimore.(colored of course)

I am a gonna differ with you...the thread implies such aggression is a one way street ["Colored of Course" it says on the title of the thread]..not so...us white folks are crazy ass bastards of aggression....

No, the thread implies that a single 61 year old white man told two negroes to stop fighting on his property. The end result was a pack of 39-50 feral savages jumping on him and beating him to near death ignoring the possibility of killing him.

I am a gonna differ with you...the thread implies such aggression is a one way street ["Colored of Course" it says on the title of the thread]..not so...us white folks are crazy ass bastards of aggression....

No, the thread implies that a single 61 year old white man told two negroes to stop fighting on his property. The end result was a pack of 39-50 feral savages jumping on him and beating him to near death ignoring the possibility of killing him.

Sounds like those Negroes would make excellent US Police ...............its what they do...look what Tallahassee police did to a woman
dui-beating.jpg

Nope. I was clear. You are not honest. Nothing new.
Bull, you're hissyfitting because you find yourself unable to defend the indefensible.
White Teens Run Over Black Man In Surveillance Video ...The attack on Anderson may have been the latest assault on blacks
Don't you hate it when whites act like blacks?
I HATE IT WHEN WHITES , MUCH LIKE YOU, ACT LIKE ANAL APERTURES...WITH RIDICULOUS STATEMENT OF STUPID ...POST TO ME WHEN YOU FIND PICTURES LIKE THIS OF Blacks DOING WHITES..
1375925_231586936999099_674623267_n.jpg
I tell you what, it took cotton pickin shear bravery for a white to climb in that tree that high and put those ropes out on that limb to hang those negro wind chimes. If I was there back then I'd have to buy that man a drink.

Sounds like those Negroes would make excellent US Police ...............its what they do...look what Tallahassee police did to a woman
dui-beating.jpg

If negroes would abide by the law and stay civil, they wouldn't end up in the situations with police that they normally do.

I tell you what, it took cotton pickin shear bravery for a white to climb in that tree that high and put those ropes out on that limb to hang those negro wind chimes. If I was there back then I'd have to buy that man a drink.

Thank you for your post because I have served my purpose in drawing you out from under the rock so folks can see your bigot slime trail....

Why was this man still living in Baltimore? It's his own fault. He lives in a jungle then complains when the animals come out to play.

Thank you for your post because I have served my purpose in drawing you out from under the rock so folks can see your bigot slime trail....
You've done no such thing. Everybody here on this forum knows how I feel about the creature called the feral negro.

If negroes would abide by the law and stay civil, they wouldn't end up in the situations with police that they normally do.

You do not want Negroes acting like Cliven Bundy ?
what did this negro do

The negro had been fighting and was seen as a threat.

he was laying down with both hands on the ground and was seen as a threat ? its stupid to say that ...look at the video ...its attempted murder by the cop...he tried to kill the citizen

what did this negro do

he was laying down with both hands on the ground and was seen as a threat ? its stupid to say that ...look at the video ...its attempted murder by the cop...he tried to kill the citizen

It appeared to me the cop was checking to see if the perp had any contraband or weapons under his hat.

what did this negro do

No it was not attempted murder. The person who called police said he had a gun. It was best to put him out of commission than taking a chance on him pretending he was giving up peacefully. If he had a gun all it would take is a split second to pull it out and fire on the patriotic officers. The cop did the right thing. That is why the 1st Grand Jury saw no reason to indict.

Is there anything more pitiful than white guys who are afraid to stand up for themselves? You fuckers are certain that your race is under attack and that gangs of ******* are running around beating and killing white people.....but you DON'T DO SHIT but whine about it on an anonymous forum.

Well dumbass, this white guy tried to stand up for himself and the coward teens decided to gang up on him. Every one of them were no doubt too chickenshit to confront him one on one.

Is there anything more pitiful than white guys who are afraid to stand up for themselves? You fuckers are certain that your race is under attack and that gangs of ******* are running around beating and killing white people.....but you DON'T DO SHIT but whine about it on an anonymous forum.

Well dumbass, this white guy tried to stand up for himself and the coward teens decided to gang up on him. Every one of them were no doubt too chickenshit to confront him one on one.

I'm not referring to him. He is more than talk.

I'm not referring to him. He is more than talk.
Yeah, because everyone here is about action. That's why we post! :)

Forum List

Back