Man attacks democracy and hillary Clinton

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Legend bro

DC is gonna burn the planet down
The experts did warn us though .....Trump was gonna start ww3 and destroy the economy .

euejjejejej.jpeg

hummmmm bit coin soaring ...I wonder if the world's caught onto the US government will never honor its debt while it continues to debase the dollar ....no one rushing back to snap up bonds anytime soon

Not sure that you can rationally oppose Democracy and Hitlery simultaneously .
They are polar opposites .

And I more than seriously doubt that The Donald had anything to do with the impending collapse of the US .

I think you need to start with the Israeli stand down at 4.00 am in front of the Hamas incursion into Israel .
This signalled a Psy Op or False Flag in plain English .
This is not yet a popular idea because the Sheeple simply do not realise this and have no idea that the Nazi cabal with Nutty Yahoo are involved in something that will dwarf even Covid and the Killer Shots .
And because of the consequences of this deliberate stand down , the conflict will escalate and the US will collapse as a result .
This has been the prime objective from the start , imho .
So let's watch this Theatre and False Flag fully unfold and see whether this speculation is more conspiracy than a near certain path to future happenings , as I believe .

Sorry bout that,

1. The guy took it to the ole wind bag and punched a whole in her words, he had her back peddling from the get go.
2. I was in awe of his words, nice going!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back