Man Behind GOP Tent Attack Allegedly Reveals Why He Did It, and It’s Not Good [Jacksonville, FL]

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Read MUCH MORE OF THE STORY AT
Red State ^ | 3:00 pm on February 11, 2020 | by Nick Arama

On Saturday, a man in a van drove into a tent with Trump campaign volunteers in it who were registering people to vote. The incident took place in a Walmart parking lot in Jacksonville, Florida. Fortunately, the people in the tent were able to jump out of the way in time. But the man allegedly got out of the vehicle and gave the finger to the volunteers before he sped away and he videoed at least part of the incident.

That last action seemed to make it very clear that it wasn’t an accident and that it was a targeted attack.

The man allegedly behind the attack, 27 year old Gregory Timm, was later arrested and he was charged with two counts of aggravated assault on a person over 65 years old, criminal mischief and driving without a license.

Police have now talked with the man and confirmed it was a deliberate attack, according to the police. Timm allegedly said he didn’t like President Donald Trump and that was part of the reason he ran over the tent.

From News 4 Jax:........

------------

Screen-Shot-2020-02-11-at-2.33.34-PM.png

Mugshot from police

He bears an odd resemblance to Dylan Roof

Obviously Mr Timm is severely misled thinking Trump would ever live in a walmart paring lot tent.....~S~

I feel very sorry for Mr. Timm.

As he gets older and has more experience interacting with other human beings, he will realize that many of his social views as a young man were wrong.

As he gets older and has more experience interacting with other human beings, he will realize that many of his social views as a young man were wrong.
The problem is, his views will reinforced by the evil education cartel and the MSM who teach that the ends justify the means.

What the sick TDS victim and Crazy Bernie supporter did was much, much worse than what that guy did defending himself by driving into a crowd of violent democrat anarchists in Charlottesville, Virginia.

I don't....

This trash, just like the trash in Charlottesville made a conscious decision to aim his vehicle and try to injure, or kill people he disagreed with politically. He's no better than a Hamas terrorist bombing a bus in Israel.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

I don't....

This trash, just like the trash in Charlottesville made a conscious decision to aim his vehicle and try to injure, or kill people he disagreed with politically. He's no better than a Hamas terrorist bombing a bus in Israel.

vehicular assault is vehicular assault. i don't care about your reasons nor who you are assaulting. it's a crime and he needs to be sent through the system as anyone would for doing this.

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hating someone is no excuse to go out and try to hurt/kill others. and both sides have people who pull this stunt so it's not just "liberals are a disease" - stupidity is also and far too common.

Did you fuckers forget that you defended the creep In Charlottesville that actually Killed someone

I don't....

It's the rhetoric. It's nuts.
It might be time to shut down social media. I'm serious. If this is what it comes to.

You can see from this kid's eyes that he's a couple short of a six pack. People like that are too easily misled and it is the fault of every single poster on social media that spews the drivel about evil and enemies and killers and Nazi's and blah blah blah, when it's just a matter of differing opinions. Stop the hyperbole and act like humans, is my plea.

There are crazies on both sides of the situation. The violence from crazies doesn't represent the entire group unless the group advocates that type of violence, like the AltRight in Charlottsville did.

There are crazies on both sides of the situation. The violence from crazies doesn't represent the entire group unless the group advocates that type of violence, like the AltRight in Charlottsville did.
If someone from one side which is yours, is a hundred times worse that makes it even with you. If that Islamic person at the gay club was a so called deplorable, we'd still be hearing it. And that person is one of your buddy agendas. They will screw you over some day. Because you can not change their beliefs. Minority males in poverty will screw you over some day. Because you can not change machismo in a true survival environment.

Read MUCH MORE OF THE STORY AT
Red State ^ | 3:00 pm on February 11, 2020 | by Nick Arama

On Saturday, a man in a van drove into a tent with Trump campaign volunteers in it who were registering people to vote. The incident took place in a Walmart parking lot in Jacksonville, Florida. Fortunately, the people in the tent were able to jump out of the way in time. But the man allegedly got out of the vehicle and gave the finger to the volunteers before he sped away and he videoed at least part of the incident.

That last action seemed to make it very clear that it wasn’t an accident and that it was a targeted attack.

The man allegedly behind the attack, 27 year old Gregory Timm, was later arrested and he was charged with two counts of aggravated assault on a person over 65 years old, criminal mischief and driving without a license.

Police have now talked with the man and confirmed it was a deliberate attack, according to the police. Timm allegedly said he didn’t like President Donald Trump and that was part of the reason he ran over the tent.

From News 4 Jax:........

------------

Screen-Shot-2020-02-11-at-2.33.34-PM.png

Mugshot from police

He bears an odd resemblance to Dylan Roof
Right when I heard about the incident I figured it was TDS related.

Did you fuckers forget that you defended the creep In Charlottesville that actually Killed someone

That Charlottesville indecent was caused because the cops were told to stand down against the "our streets" psychotic, anti-American democrats intentionally blocking traffic.

Please show one person, who isn't a board know ACTUAL racist or troll, or troll/racist, that wanted the charlottesville guy to get off with what he did.

Wow, still going with that bullshit, eh?

And of course the Alt-right is everyone to the right of Mitt Romney.

If someone from one side which is yours, is a hundred times worse that makes it even with you. If that Islamic person at the gay club was a so called deplorable, we'd still be hearing it. And that person is one of your buddy agendas. They will screw you over some day. Because you can not change their beliefs. Minority males in poverty will screw you over some day. Because you can not change machismo in a true survival environment.

I think I'm beginning to get you now. Are you one of those survivalist nut bags? I only asked because you often use some of their favorite cliches, like "true survival environment"

99% of Political Violence is committed by Leftists, so how deluded are you?

Did you read your Communist Manifesto for Breakfast again?

I don't....

It's the rhetoric. It's nuts.
It might be time to shut down social media. I'm serious. If this is what it comes to.

You can see from this kid's eyes that he's a couple short of a six pack. People like that are too easily misled and it is the fault of every single poster on social media that spews the drivel about evil and enemies and killers and Nazi's and blah blah blah, when it's just a matter of differing opinions. Stop the hyperbole and act like humans, is my plea.
How would Democrats rig elections without social media? Democrats need social media as much as they need the education cartel, the MSM and illegal voters.

Forum List

Back