Man branded women with his initials and made them sex slaves...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Man Branded Women and Made Them Sex Slaves: Police

(NEW YORK) — The leader of a secretive group in upstate New York turned female followers into brainwashed “slaves” who were branded with his initials and coerced into having sex, authorities alleged on Monday in a criminal complaint charging him with sex-trafficking.

Keith Raniere, co-founder of the group called Nxivm, was arrested in Mexico and returned to Texas Monday, authorities said. He was to appear in court on Tuesday in Fort Worth on the charges filed by federal prosecutors in Brooklyn.

According to the complaint, Raniere — known within the group as “Vanguard” — oversaw a barbaric system in which women were told the best way to advance was to become a “slave” overseen by “masters.” They also were expected to have sex with him and do menial chores for masters, and to keep the arrangement a secret or be publicly humiliated, the complaint says.

This man... is my hero.

Never would have happened if Hillary didn't get caught cheating Bernie out of the nomination.

(NEW YORK) — The leader of a secretive group in upstate New York turned female followers into brainwashed “slaves” who were branded with his initials and coerced into having sex, authorities alleged on Monday in a criminal complaint charging him with sex-trafficking.

Keith Raniere, co-founder of the group called Nxivm, was arrested in Mexico and returned to Texas Monday, authorities said. He was to appear in court on Tuesday in Fort Worth on the charges filed by federal prosecutors in Brooklyn.

According to the complaint, Raniere — known within the group as “Vanguard” — oversaw a barbaric system in which women were told the best way to advance was to become a “slave” overseen by “masters.” They also were expected to have sex with him and do menial chores for masters, and to keep the arrangement a secret or be publicly humiliated, the complaint says.

This man... is my hero.

I guess I do it wrong. :dunno:

Trump responded to the story with, "Holy shit. This guy's a fucking narcissist."

Women do that to men all the time ...

girlfriend_name_tattoo_by_amartattoo-da7cmia.jpg

This man... is my hero.

Damn it, Aaron, you rub off on people. Way too easily.

My favorite part...

As punishment for not following orders, women were forced to attend classes where they were “forced to wear fake cow udders over their breasts while people called them derogatory names,” or threatened with being put in cages, court papers say.

This man is a national treasure. :lol:

This man... is my hero.

Oh great. Now prepare for the onslaught of branding iron control threads, trying to take our constitutional away.. The NBIA isn't gonna let that go quietly.

This man... is my hero.

You don't really have to go through that much trouble. I usually just pee on their leg to establish dominance, then they're eatin' out of your hand.

:eek2yum:

And this guy gets women to volunteer for that? Where can I get some fake cow utters and a branding iron?

Remember when I said that some chicks were into being dominated and others into pain games? Yeah... pretty much this kinda shit.

Shades of Grey anyone?

Forum List

Back