Man buys all pies in Burger King, teaches lesson.

Big joke on pie hoarder, pies can be cooked in 7 minutes...

The Burger King in my neck of the woods sells individual slices of Edward's pies. They don't cook them, they are pre-fab.

Last edited:
I wish I had some pie!
No kidding. Not to mention those burgers he bought. He said that he shared some of his pies with his co-workers, wonder if he also shared his burgers...?...:eusa_think:

I order every pie they have left in addition to my burgers. Turned out to be 23 pies in total

Wish I could have been his co-worker for one day...thinking about those 23 pies, and the burgers...
bth_bf-mesvorksmiley.gif

A fool and his money are soon parted..

The user said that he ate some of the pies, but ended up giving some to his co-workers. Not that it mattered because he had gotten his meal and deprived the child behind him of the pies he so desperately, and violently, cried out for.
Obviously the 'user' is as much a child as the one crying – if not more so.

Agreed, an actual lesson would have been to buy the pies, offer the child one IF he behaved, and aplogized for disturbing others, who also wanted food. Instead he went for hurting the annoying child. He no doubt has headaches from many aspects of his self centered life. The man was NOT missing work, in need of medical treatment, or starving; if he over reacts to one kid misbehaving, he'd kill around homecoming in my town. Maybe the kid was getting sick, just over being sick. Ideally, the parent should have taken the child outside, but maybe she was getting food for other members of her family.

I see kids acting like stores are playgrounds also; I find a parent, or better yet, store employee, and explain the child came close to running into a a stack of merchadise/climbing the shelves, or stabbing themselves with sharp objects. That often gets results.

Whooper Pot Pie sounds delicious. Somebody needs to figure out how to make one of those. Delicious burger with cheese and fixings surrounded by a flaky pot pie crust. I would try one.

The user said that he ate some of the pies, but ended up giving some to his co-workers. Not that it mattered because he had gotten his meal and deprived the child behind him of the pies he so desperately, and violently, cried out for.

Agreed, an actual lesson would have been to buy the pies, offer the child one IF he behaved, and aplogized for disturbing others, who also wanted food. Instead he went for hurting the annoying child. He no doubt has headaches from many aspects of his self centered life. The man was NOT missing work, in need of medical treatment, or starving; if he over reacts to one kid misbehaving, he'd kill around homecoming in my town. Maybe the kid was getting sick, just over being sick. Ideally, the parent should have taken the child outside, but maybe she was getting food for other members of her family.

I see kids acting like stores are playgrounds also; I find a parent, or better yet, store employee, and explain the child came close to running into a a stack of merchadise/climbing the shelves, or stabbing themselves with sharp objects. That often gets results.

Having read further on this. The man had a migraine, the mom was talking on the phone, the kid was yelling and using the "f" word. I don't think at that point rewarding him with a pie was a good thing. The mother should have controlled her son but she was as bad as the kid. Some people shouldn't have kids. The guy even asked the mom nicely to quiet her son down. That is if you believe the story. Apparently this happened some time ago and he's only bringing it up now. If he went the way he says, I say, "more power to him." But at this point, it's too late to get the mother's story, or anyone else's.

Oh, and I've run into parents who don't care. When my son was 5 I took him to an Easter egg hunt. He had a basket and they divided the area up by ages. He was in his area and had several eggs in his basket when this 12 year old girl came into his area and stole his eggs. I cornered the mom and told her what her daughter did. The horrible thing about this is the mom had no problem believing her daughter had stolen from my son but all she said was "There's plenty more in there!" Well there wasn't. My son didn't come home with anything and I never took him to another Easter public Easter Egg hunt. Learning that people can steal from you at 5 was not a lesson I wanted him to learn so early. Learning that there would be no repercussions for the criminal was even worse.

Last edited:

I have often seen kids playing in stores or having tantrums. I watch until they get hurt. Find the manager. Give my name and phone number. I saw the whole thing. Mother was completely at fault letting the kid run wild or act out.

Why? Did he do something illegal? Immoral? All he did was teach the assholes behind him a lesson on courtesy.

How is this teaching anyone a lesson? He's acting like a typical republican douchebag who can't tolerate kids. Probably a limbaugh listener.

Why? Did he do something illegal? Immoral? All he did was teach the assholes behind him a lesson on courtesy.

How is this teaching anyone a lesson? He's acting like a typical republican douchebag who can't tolerate kids. Probably a limbaugh listener.

You can rate a conservative or a right winger by a dickhead nature about them..

He should have bought the pies, then slowly tore them up while tossing them in the trash can while saying 'You don't get any pies, brat. Here is your pie. Look close, brat. All gone fucking pie".

I am fed up with loser parents and bratty kids, myself.

:eek: Fed up enough to stop sharing the planet with them?!?

Hungry children are not human beings. Nor are they short adults and its wrong to expect them to act like they are. That kid repeated language he heard at home. If the so-called adult wanted to teach someone a lesson, he should have gone for the mother.

Instead, he behaved worse than the kid.

Tell me that you would have bought that brat a pie and I will call you a liar. What happened has nothing to do with political leanings, it is teaching that mother, and her kid, that the world doesn't like assholes that throw fits. That is something every child should learn as soon as possible, there would be a lot less progressives in the world if they learned that actions have consequences at a young age.

Hungry children are not human beings. Nor are they short adults and its wrong to expect them to act like they are. That kid repeated language he heard at home. If the so-called adult wanted to teach someone a lesson, he should have gone for the mother.

Instead, he behaved worse than the kid.

I am really getting tired of pointing out facts to idiots that never grew up. Children are human beings, you don't have the right to pretend they aren't just to ease your conscious about killing them. They might not be able to process things the same way an adult does, but that does not make them something other than human.

Having read further on this. The man had a migraine, the mom was talking on the phone, the kid was yelling and using the "f" word. I don't think at that point rewarding him with a pie was a good thing. The mother should have controlled her son but she was as bad as the kid. Some people shouldn't have kids. The guy even asked the mom nicely to quiet her son down. That is if you believe the story. Apparently this happened some time ago and he's only bringing it up now. If he went the way he says, I say, "more power to him." But at this point, it's too late to get the mother's story, or anyone else's.

Oh, and I've run into parents who don't care. When my son was 5 I took him to an Easter egg hunt. He had a basket and they divided the area up by ages. He was in his area and had several eggs in his basket when this 12 year old girl came into his area and stole his eggs. I cornered the mom and told her what her daughter did. The horrible thing about this is the mom had no problem believing her daughter had stolen from my son but all she said was "There's plenty more in there!" Well there wasn't. My son didn't come home with anything and I never took him to another Easter public Easter Egg hunt. Learning that people can steal from you at 5 was not a lesson I wanted him to learn so early. Learning that there would be no repercussions for the criminal was even worse.

** ding ** ding ** ding **

We have a winner!! :clap2:

Now, the political question of the next century is defining the extent to which 'government' should be involved in teaching the little bastards how to prevent those little problems.

`

Forum List

Back