Man buys all pies in Burger King, teaches lesson.

I have pretty much quit going into restaurants to eat, due to the fact that many people don't know how to chew with their mouth shut. I don't stare, but good lord, when you eat like an animal, chomping your jaws together, and food spitting out of your mouth, you don't look like a human being. You look like an animal. It's disgusting.

Second on my list is blowing your nose at the table, or worse yet, the buffet line. No manners at all, and no raising either. If I would have done that, my father would have put me through the wall.

My husband has Parkinsons. Lately I've noticed he is starting to chew with his mouth open. Things are getting harder and harder for him. Some people have excuses, but it's better that you don't go out much because it really is rude to judge everyone around you so harshly.

Sheila, I've already found out, when it comes to you, you think everyone has excuses...How about people just learning how to act in public, or stay at home, so those of us that know how to act civilized can enjoy our time out.

So what is someone's excuse for playing their radio on full blast with the windows down at midnight? I guess they are deaf(good news is they will be soon.:lol:)

Some people are perfect. Others not so much. The latter represents the majority. We can't all be you.

My husband has Parkinsons. Lately I've noticed he is starting to chew with his mouth open. Things are getting harder and harder for him. Some people have excuses, but it's better that you don't go out much because it really is rude to judge everyone around you so harshly.

Sheila, I've already found out, when it comes to you, you think everyone has excuses...How about people just learning how to act in public, or stay at home, so those of us that know how to act civilized can enjoy our time out.

So what is someone's excuse for playing their radio on full blast with the windows down at midnight? I guess they are deaf(good news is they will be soon.:lol:)

Some people are perfect. Others not so much. The latter represents the majority. We can't all be you.

I am about as far from perfect as one can be. I just had some raising, by my parents, not by a teacher, or a nanny, or a television. I know how to act in public. I knew how to make my kids act properly in public.

If you can't act decent out in public, then don't be surprised when someone comes up to you and demands that you control your language or leave(an example).

That you view basic courtesy as unattainable perfection makes me grateful that we are unacquainted.

I am about as far from perfect as one can be. I just had some raising, by my parents, not by a teacher, or a nanny, or a television. I know how to act in public. I knew how to make my kids act properly in public.

If you can't act decent out in public, then don't be surprised when someone comes up to you and demands that you control your language or leave(an example).

Your kids must be perfect, then. Congratulations. You are a great parent! Super job!

That you view basic courtesy as unattainable perfection makes me grateful that we are unacquainted.

Yeah....that's what I said. You nailed it. Way to go!

Yeah....that's what I said. You nailed it. Way to go!

I don't need either your validation or your compliments.

Unfortunately your response can't be construed as sarcasm, as mine was an accurate restatement of your post as it pertains to this thread.

Your kids must be perfect, then. Congratulations. You are a great parent! Super job!

It disturbs me that you think "decent" and "perfect" are synonyms, AND that you think they are both so unattainable as to rule out even attempting.

Forum List

Back