Man buys all pies in Burger King, teaches lesson.

I've noticed that the liberals on this site are angry at this man for teaching this brat a well deserved lesson and the conservatives think he did the right thing.

This confirms what I have always suspected, that conservatives are better and more responsible parents than liberals.

I remember a very liberal teacher we had in high school. She had a son who was in my younger brother's class. We went to their home to play a game and we found out that the son screamed at his mother and pulled her hair. She allowed this to happen in front of us.

The user said that he ate some of the pies, but ended up giving some to his co-workers. Not that it mattered because he had gotten his meal and deprived the child behind him of the pies he so desperately, and violently, cried out for.
Obviously the 'user' is as much a child as the one crying – if not more so.

Why? Did he do something illegal? Immoral? All he did was teach the assholes behind him a lesson on courtesy.

No, Clayton is such a left wing asshole that he has to disagree with EVERYTHING written by a conservative. Even if the subject has nothing to do with politics.

Obviously the 'user' is as much a child as the one crying – if not more so.

Why? Did he do something illegal? Immoral? All he did was teach the assholes behind him a lesson on courtesy.

How is this teaching anyone a lesson? He's acting like a typical republican douchebag who can't tolerate kids. Probably a limbaugh listener.

I'm sure he wasn't a Democrat. Democrats would have taken someone else's pie and given that to the kid.

Hungry children are not human beings. Nor are they short adults and its wrong to expect them to act like they are. That kid repeated language he heard at home. If the so-called adult wanted to teach someone a lesson, he should have gone for the mother.

Instead, he behaved worse than the kid.

How do you know the kid was hungry you idiot?

Kids want sweets wether they are hungry or not.

Hopefully you don't know this because you don't have any kids.:cuckoo:

My kids never said "I want a fucking pie" and stomped their feet. They knew better.

Seeing some of the responses in this thread is proof positive that bratty kids will alway be around due to idiot selfish parents.

Hungry children are not human beings. Nor are they short adults and its wrong to expect them to act like they are. That kid repeated language he heard at home. If the so-called adult wanted to teach someone a lesson, he should have gone for the mother.

Instead, he behaved worse than the kid.

What in the hell are they then?

You have made some stupid comments before, but this one is your most assanine.

Attachments

• $BK pie.jpg
    $BK pie.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 79
What a Dick!

It's fucking Burger King for chrissakes.

If you want a quiet lunch, go to a real restaurant you cheap bastard.

It's a restaurant that serves the public for chrissakes. If you can't control your obnoxious, vulgar, bratty kid in public, don't take him out in public. If you've raised such a little monster, it's likely you don't belong out in public either.

While the man was acting childishly himself, it is clear that his real target was the kid's mom, who was going to have to deal with the tantrum long after the man was gone. A sober evaluation of the situation, however, would have told him that the mother's life was probably already hell, just raising such a brat, and that making it worse for her should be no cause for celebration.

I would have walked out of the store without ordering while thanking god that I was free to leave the kid to his tantrum. The mother did not have that choice.

Of course the mother had a choice. She could have either controlled her brat of left it home and not subjected the public to such a display of bad parenting.

Forum List

Back