Man claiming to be Jesus strangled a Muslim woman with her own hijab !

An Atlanta man claiming to be Jesus attacked a Muslim delivery driver and strangled her with her own head scarf as she delivered food to him — and later learned that he’d been booked for violence in the past.

Atlanta’s WSB-TV reported that Sonya King, a Muslim woman who wears the fully-covered niqab, fought back after 54-year-old Rick Painter grabbed her from behind. As she used her fingers to poke him in the eyes and her keys to fight back and get him to let go of her, the woman said her attacker claimed it “feels good.”

“He seemed normal,” King told WSB-TV. “Anybody would have went in.”

As he grabbed his wallet to give her a cash tip, Painter told the woman, “by the way, I’m Jesus” before grabbing her.

“He’s grabbing me and trying to choke me with my own niqab,” she said. “I kept telling that man I’ve got kids. In the midst of me fighting him, he’s grabbing my head.”

“He thought he was Jesus,” King continued, “but Jesus wouldn’t do that to nobody.”

Painter was charged with battery while being treated for the injuries he incurred while attacking King, and upon researching him, WSB-TV discovered the man had been jailed several times for violent offences.​
Man claiming to be Jesus strangled a Muslim woman with her own head scarf as she delivered him food
Doesn't add up or make sense to me...

it was also the Jews who decided to kill him.

The Gospel according to Mel...

1aa6a6cf7818c40df8fafa5cd30fb283.jpg

The Sanhedrin tried him, they took him to Pilate, and when Pilate tried to get out of killing him, they demanded he be killed, or they would revolt.
That's the gospel according to the gospel.

This guy could be the next NRA president. He has all the necessary qualifications, he thinks he's Jesus and wants people dead.

Why is it when people were more ignorant, it was cool to claim to be magical.
Now that we arent savages, it makes you insane? :eusa_think:

When Jesus claimed to be Jesus, he was telling the Truth.

This man is Rick Painter, but claims to be someone else.

That's the gospel according to the gospel.

That guy isn't even mentioned in my 'gospel'.
What guy?

Jeebus

Another case of an idiot who doesn't understand the words he uses.

"
a often capitalized : the message concerning Christ, the kingdom of God, and salvation
b capitalized : one of the first four New Testament books telling of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ; also : a similar apocryphal (see apocrypha 2) book
c : an interpretation of the Christian message"

There is only one gospel. The word itself references Christ you moron. You don't have a *gospel* if it doesn't included Jesus, moron.

Definition of GOSPEL

This guy could be the next NRA president. He has all the necessary qualifications, he thinks he's Jesus and wants people dead.

I think it's more likely he'll get a job teaching kids to hate rural US citizens at a university.

Forum List

Back