Man claiming to be Jesus strangled a Muslim woman with her own hijab !

White rage strikes again.
What a shame the racist leftists won't allow us to imprison/lock up violent offenders.

When you make it easier for blacks to get away with violent crime, everybody suffers. This guy should have been in jail but because our sentencing is *racist* (cuz so many blacks end up in prison) sentencing has changed and incarceration for violent offenses has become total catch and release. You serve more time for violating LAND USE policies in the national forests than you do for attacking women these days.

Cuz leftists think that rural white guys should be in prison for camping out on public lands...but violent drug addicted men that populate our cities should be marching around no matter how many women they fuck up.

So yeah, you can celebrate those policies when you see crazy violent offenders released to attack women over and over again.

Dumbass policies of the left make it possible for people to shoot up our schools, and for crazy, violent criminals to attack innocents over..and over..and over.

Sometimes people just wander in from nowhere and announce they have the truth. Without witnesses, they have a message to deliver and it is their duty now to get you to believe it.
What would certainly deserve to be called surprising, ofttimes the person actually succeeds in gaining followers. Even more surprising, those followers are ready to do the most astonishing things in the name of their adopted moral leader.
If these "inwanderers" don't succeed well enough, they are institutionalized in some way.
Dead works, though, as well.

Sorry, I don't speak bigot
Oh but you do...its the native language of liberals...I bet when you walk into an office or a restaurant you first count skin color....Its over with the skin color BS...we are making America great again and anyone of any race color or creed is welcome to join in...Obama's new normal and leading from behind failed...this is the new way....the America FIRST way......

Sorry, I don't speak bigot
Oh but you do...its the native language of liberals...I bet when you walk into an office or a restaurant you first count skin color....Its over with the skin color BS...we are making America great again and anyone of any race color or creed is welcome to join in...Obama's new normal and leading from behind failed...this is the new way....the America FIRST way......

be nice----- ""PERSON OF COLOR" is the latest ?? """ THING""". (???) It is a fact that
"PERSON OF COLOR" is almost as specific as is "ELITE" or the ubiquitous and all powerful
CONE HEADS ------nia might be a "person of color"-----------BEWARE!!!!!

it was also the Jews who decided to kill him.

The Gospel according to Mel...

1aa6a6cf7818c40df8fafa5cd30fb283.jpg

Forum List

Back