Man did Putin outplay Biden or what

Puti might have a tiger by it's tail. NATO is a hungry beast.
laughter2.gif

We will see NATO's decision when the invasion happens if it happens. I suspect it probably will happen. Vlad looks at the dissolution of the USSR and breakaway of the satellite countries as the worst event of the 20th century and is still very angry about it, never getting past it and would like to put it back together. This is why I have said the Cold War never ended, as the enemy did not give up aggressive ambition, only immediate tactics and strategies to attain goals for newer tactics and strategies. It cannot be allowed to happen or NATO will not remain secure.

Have give the old czar credit
Not that he was playing against a first stringer
Joe Biden is a corrupt career politician in the early stages of dementia who took on Corn Pop at the pool.

Vladimir Putin is ex KGB, a judo black belt and an authentic cold eyed dictator who is suspected of having people he disliked
murdered in foreign nations.

If it was a ring match it might be advertised as Pee-Wee Herman vs Vlad the Impaler.

They'll do nothing and he knows it. The only way he gets harmed is if his oligarch buddies get harmed. Extreme sanctions that cost them could force them to dump him OR kill him outright. I have no confidence that the Turnip-in-Chief will do anything to harm him.

LOL....The whole "peacekeeper" thing was a nice touch......I bet the dems broke out in little assholes and shat themselves when that one came across the wire. ;)

Now, watch Tater's string pullers insist that we send our own peacekeepers there.....It's really the only move that they have left.
It would appear you are supporting the communists purely to see Biden humiliated. How interesting when all you do is hate communism.
You're a real chameleon when it comes to politics of hate. You say anything to destroy democrats. How patriotic of you.

It would appear you are supporting the communists purely to see Biden humiliated. How interesting when all you do is hate communism.
You're a real chameleon when it comes to politics of hate. You say anything to destroy democrats. How patriotic of you.

No, you feckless, lying twat. They are pointing out that xiden is a useless turd.

Kinda like you.

We're in a reverse of how it was under Trump: The Russians didn't have a fuckin' clue what Trump was going to do next.

Now our own intel agencies and President don't have a fuckin' clue what the Russians are going to do next.
I think they know exactly what Putin is going to do and doing, but do not have a plan of how to stop it.
The Russian knew trump would not mind, and would go along with it, maybe even praising Russia, as he is still pissed off at Ukraine for no kneal for his strong arm tactics to supply dirt on his political opponent.

That's how people of the "break-away regions" feel like on hearing the news of Russia's recognition.

Don't listen to the CNN or BBC crap.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back