Man Died During Capitol Hill Insurrection By Tasering Himself In The Balls

The woman who was trampled to death had a history of carrying the "Don't Tread On Me" flag at rallies. I'm actually not making that up.

No you are not.

Attachments

• Roseanne Boyland.jpg
    Roseanne Boyland.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 12

"Multiple news outlets confirmed that a total of four people died after the mobbing incident. One woman who was fatally shot by Capitol authorities was identified as Ashli Babbit. Two other men, and another woman passed away from “medical emergencies,” as well. They were later confirmed as Benjamin Phillips, Kevin Greeson, and Roseanne Boyland, District of Colombia police declared. Outlets are claiming that one of the people who died from emergencies [Greeson] actually played a part in their own death. News 1130, as well as other news sources, are reporting that one of the males who died did so after accidentally shocking himself with a taser, which caused him to have a heart attack."

If this guy was a patriotic Trump supporter who was there to just peacefully overturn the election and install Trump as present via soft coup -- then thoughts and prayers to his family...

But if this guy was as one of the tens of thousands of Antifa operatives there to make Trump supporters look bad --- then we should celebrate his death as a win for the conservative movement and the fight against communism and stuff....

I wouldn't oppose an investigation to determine if the dumb dead guy was really a Trump supporter. Everybody knows Trump supporters don't have balls.

admitting that ruckus was from the Left???

Of course not. I will admit it seems odd for a trump supporter to have balls.

typical 'cover yer ass' response of a pansy ass

Sure, but the idiot Trump supporter put the gun between his legs while trying to steal a painting off the wall. It went off, and he died of a heart attack because his legs held the trigger down. Trump supporters are pretty dumb, aren't they?

Forum List

Back