Man dressed in muslim garb...shoots at two teens...in Britain. Where did he get the gun?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
But Britain has gun control......right? So where did this guy get a gun in a country that confiscated all of the guns owned by law abiding citizens....and all hand guns in particular......?

We actually have video of this guy running after two teens and shooting at them...repeatedly........

So what exactly would have stopped this guy from doing a mass public shooting?

Did British gun control stop this guy from getting a hand gun? No.

Did British gun control stop this guy from committing a mass public shooting? No. What did? He just didn't decide to do it....Yet.

Gunman 'dressed in Muslim robes' opens fire on a teenager in London

It could be a scene from the heart of one of Los Angeles' infamous ganglands - but this chilling video was in fact shot in a north London suburb just yards away from a busy shopping centre.

A gunman who is believed to have been wearing Muslim dress was filmed chasing four teenagers past houses and parked cars before appearing to shoot one of them as they cowered next to a house.

The shocking footage, taken outside Edmonton shopping centre around 2pm, showed the man following the young boys as they desperately tried to flee the scene, which is less than half a mile from a nearby primary school.

-------

As he pulls the trigger, a shot rings out - but the man, who is wearing jeans and a T-shirt, manages to escape.

The victim then desperately tries to scramble up the pavement away from his attacker, who appears to give up before running up a nearby busy road. The rest of the group can be seen getting into a car to escape the suburb, where the average house price is £280,000.

As the gunman disappears around a corner, he begins to sprint and the cameraman can be heard saying 'they're coming for you'. The clip ends as the car carrying the victims speeds away and a group of people begin to gather at the scene.

The local resident who shot the video, who wished to only be named as Andrew, said he started filming after seeing the commotion spill out from the shopping centre.

Probably not from a local gun dealer down the block that took him 15 minutes.

This guy probably got the gun much faster from his local drug dealer.......but the normal Brit......couldn't get a gun no matter how long they were willing to wait...

The criminal.......and the gun....

And yet he still got it...right? Do you know who can't get a gun in Britain...normal, law abiding people who don't chase teenagers down busy streets and attempt to shoot them.

Gun control did not stop this guy from getting a gun and using it...

Can you tell me......what stopped this guy from going to a school, a mall, or a concert and shooting people?

Last edited:

And yet he still got it...right? Do you know who can't get a gun in Britain...normal, law abiding people who don't chase teenagers down busy streets and attempt to shoot them.

Can you tell me......what stopped this guy from going to a school, a mall, or a concert and shooting people?
What's the murder rate in Britain again?

And imagine if this guy had been able to walk down the block and buy an arsenal, like the San Bernardino shooters did. Then maybe he would have gone to a mall or concert instead.

Please, make sure you let me know what the murder rate in Britain is. I'm so curious about it.

And imagine if this guy had been able to walk down the block and buy an arsenal, like the San Bernardino shooters did. Then maybe he would have gone to a mall or concert instead.

Please, make sure you let me know what the murder rate in Britain is. I'm so curious about it.

And as you know..the murder rate doesn't matter....since the criminals in Britain don't commit murder as often even though they have access to guns....this guy obviously got a gun....and used it....

What you have going on is importation of violent people...who are not part of the British culture that is less murder intent than the immigrants coming in.....

Also...the British welfare state is breaking down the British culture that civilized young males and turned them into civilized, adult men.

That is why you are seeing an increase in gun crime in Britain...up 4%.....

Tell me.....how is it that after confiscating guns, the gun crime rate in Britain stayed the same........and is now up by 4%....can you explain that?

The guy in Belgium who committed a mass public shooting...was a convicted criminal...and managed to get military grade rifles, pistols, rocket launchers and grenades...as a convicted criminal.....so criminals in Europe have no trouble getting guns....

That they don't actually commit murder more often is what you need to seed answers to.....

And as you know..the murder rate doesn't matter....since the criminals in Britain don't commit murder as often even though they have access to guns....this guy obviously got a gun....and used it....

What you have going on is importation of violent people...who are not part of the British culture that is less murder intent than the immigrants coming in.....

Also...the British welfare state is breaking down the British culture that civilized young males and turned them into civilized, adult men.

That is why you are seeing an increase in gun crime in Britain...up 4%.....

Tell me.....how is it that after confiscating guns, the gun crime rate in Britain stayed the same........and is now up by 4%....can you explain that?
Wow I can't believe how difficult it is for you to state the murder rates I ask you for. That is a significant number. 4%... that is barely relevant. If next year is -4%, I would be way too embarrassed to brag about it like you are.

"Man dressed in muslim garb...shoots at two teens...in Britain. Where did he get the gun?"

This is truly moronic.

"Man dressed in muslim garb...shoots at two teens...in Britain. Where did he get the gun?"

This is truly moronic.

You do realize it actually happened..right...and that is from the actual news account of the shooting...right? The question was mine....

Forum List

Back