Man gets probation for 4 rapes.

Because we spend too much and waste too much. Our military is not underfunded at all, just poorly managed from the top down.

I used to get in trouble as the Operations chief of an FA18 squadron if I did not use all the TAD money by the end of the year. We used to send pilots on cross country flights they did not really need to use up the money. NAS Key West is very popular for that.

We would go shopping every August to spend every dime of our supply money, whether we needed anything or not.

Just getting rid of the "you must spend it all or get less next year" mentality would save more than people realize.
Yes but that’s true for every Govt budget. Hence states pave roads and use all their budget money or they get less the next yr.

We see again where a white guy from a well off family avoids jail. This after he had already violated his probation.

“My client threw up in the ladies room following the sentencing,” Cohen said. “If Chris Belter was not a White defendant from a rich and influential family, in my experience . . . he would surely have been sentenced to prison.”

Man who raped four teenagers gets no jail time, judge says: 'Incarceration isn't appropriate'

He's a liberal judge, a registered Democrat, so what did you expect? This is what you people want.

Yes but that’s true for every Govt budget. Hence states pave roads and use all their budget money or they get less the next yr.

I know and it is just terrible. I would like to see an across the board cut of 2% from every agency for 5 years straight. And I mean every agency, not just the ones that people do not like.

After that I would take a more detailed approach to cutting spending.

I know and it is just terrible. I would like to see an across the board cut of 2% from every agency for 5 years straight. And I mean every agency, not just the ones that people do not like.

After that I would take a more detailed approach to cutting spending.
I think we line up all agency employees and fire every 3rd and see what happens sans police and fire. I bet you won't notice much difference. We agree.

It's not the past. That is still happening.

This case and others like it will further ensure that it continues to happen.

Women don't matter in some places in our society.

That's what the girl said. She asked what the point of reporting it was.

There are left and right wingers in jobs

If you pay attention you will find that most people your run into off of forums like this are not wingers at all, they do not care about any of the shit we talk about on here. They are just people trying to make it through life.

I think we line up all agency employees and fire every 3rd and see what happens sans police and fire. I bet you won't notice much difference. We agree.

Different people would notice different things.

The National Agricultural Statistics Service tried to drop a survey they do on Ag Labor and there was a massive uproar from the Ag community. You probably never knew it existed so you do not care.

I say give the agencies the power to do whatever they wish to get rid of 2% every year for 5 years. If they choose to cut people, then they can cut people.

Different people would notice different things.

The National Agricultural Statistics Service tried to drop a survey they do on Ag Labor and there was a massive uproar from the Ag community. You probably never knew it existed so you do not care.

I say give the agencies the power to do whatever they wish to get rid of 2% every year for 5 years. If they choose to cut people, then they can cut people.
Most of the costs are employment costs so in essence we are looking at the same thing.

Rich and white buys even more than just rich.

iu

This piece of garbage should have been sent to prison for decades.

Let him learn first hand what it's like to be raped - brutally, and often.

That's what the girl said. She asked what the point of reporting it was.

Exactly.

The reason why so many women don't report they have been raped is because it only opens them up to more abuse.

This time from our own judicial system.

The message was sent years ago and most women got it.

Which is why a lot of women don't report that they have been raped.

Judge says prison 'inappropriate' for New York man who sexually assaulted 4 teens​

Murphy told the defendant that the probationary sentence would be “like a sword hanging over your head for the next eight years.” Belter’s victims, three then-16-year-olds and one 15-year-old, were assaulted between February 2017 and August 2018 at his family’s notorious “party house.” Belter’s mother, stepfather, and a family friend, who state police said helped groom the victims with alcohol and marijuana, have pleaded not guilty to related charges of child endangerment and unlawfully dealing with a child.
snip
“If Chris Belter was not a white defendant from a rich and influential family, in my experience… he would surely have been sentenced to prison.”

---------------------------------------
I agree that exactly the reason Rittenhouse was acquitted of all charges.

I agree that exactly the reason Rittenhouse was acquitted of all charges.
You only believe that because you are an easily brainwashed moron.

The reason Kyle was acquitted is because the video evidence from multiple angles proved 100% conclusively that he was innocent.

He should have never even been prosecuted.

Last edited:
Americans who consume exclusively corporate media news must be scratching their head and balls, wondering how on earth could this white supremacist terrorist insurrectionist be found not guilty. Penny?

You only believe that because you are an easily brainwashed moron.

The reason Kyle was acquitted is because the video evidence multiple angles proved conclusively that he was innocent.

He should have never even been prosecuted.

These degenerates and deviants don't give a shit about guilt or innocence.

Forum List

Back