Man gets two years probation for confronting foreigner with a Puerto Rican shirt on

Laughing...that's what you read? Try again, this time reading for comprehension:

Nope. Its a US territory. And everyone in it is an American.

The US is the States and Territories.
But it’s a island.. sorry but that’s a fact

Laughing.....do you really think that playing dumb and pretending the 'island' part of 'foreign island' is what I'm disputing........is somehow going to add to your claims?

Puerto Rico a US territory. And everyone in it is an American.

The US is the States and Territories.

Get used to the idea.
I won’t and if republicans take the house again that shit hole will be cut off

Nope. Republicans had the house until 2018. And the senate. And the white house.

And Puerto Ricans are still US citizens.

Again, you just don't know what you're talking about.
Takes time.. it’s next

They had plenty of time. And yet...nothing.

You're again replacing reality with your imagination.

A question for Jitss617. Have you ever visited a foreign country? If so, how many?
I grew up inner city of Boston I’ve been around more cultures than you’ll ever see in your goddamn life I didn’t have to go to them they came to me

ahhh wtf happen to free speech!?
How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?

We spent so much money on welfare to Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans
We should be allowed to talk

Man gets probation for confronting woman over Puerto Rican flag T-shirt

"How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?"

CONFRONTING.

he should NOT have CONFRONTED her.

thats practically "assault"

he and you have every right to be worse than trump. you just can't go up to people and bother them.

I'm sure if I went right up to YOU and said "go back to russia you fascist nazi piece of trump loving garbage" you would have shot me dead and claimed "I was standing my ground"

well....the piece of conservative garbage assaulted her
she stood her ground
and now he has legal problems
Words are assault? Lol hah la

They can be. But, whatever. He was approaching her in an aggressive manner. He's lucky that he didn't get a lethal dose of her standing her ground.
She the invader I didn’t vote for that island

You must be very, very old. Puerto Rico became a U.S. Territory in 1898. Alaska was bought from the Russians in 1867. Hawaii's monarchy was overthrown and was an independent republic before it became a U.S. Territory in 1898. Both became U.S. states in 1959. Neither is contiguous to our mainland. Hawaii consists of a string of islands. Why would she be an "invader"?

False, you ran out of things to say now.
Hmm,no need to say much, you have already been proven incorrect by material posted in this thread. So, now you are self soothing. You've been told you're not getting a pony...so now you roll on the floor and insist you are getting a pony...cry it out, my man...

Yeah, but that's our fault. We should put Puerto Rico up to an ultimatum. You either become a state, or we cut you loose. We really should do that.

But you really can't complain about Puerto Ricans taking our welfare money, because it's not their fault we're stupid enough to pour money all over them. That's our fault for being stupid.

If you wanted to 'cut lose' regions of the US that were getting more welfare than they were adding, you'd lose a LOT of red states.

These are Americans. And we take care of our own.

They are not fully American, until they become part of America.

They're 'fully American' when they become US citizens. Which every Puerto Rican does at birth.

We take care of our own? The worst thing, the most evil and terrible thing, that you can do... is enable someone to live irresponsibly.

You get that Mississippi, Iowa, Arizona, Kentucky, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Montana, Oklahoma.....a whos-who of Republican leaning states, all get more than they receive.

So should we cut them loose too? By your own reasoning, it would be 'evil'' and 'terrible' not to.

You're obviously wrong. If they need help, they're Americans. And take care of our own.

Puerto Ricans are American citizens attacking someone for being a Puerto Rican is pretty ignorant
I don’t think they are. I never got a vote
They are American citizens regardless of your approval or not.
No they are not.. I didn’t get a vote.. they gotta go
No I say they stay my vote trumps your vote.

"How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?"

CONFRONTING.

he should NOT have CONFRONTED her.

thats practically "assault"

he and you have every right to be worse than trump. you just can't go up to people and bother them.

I'm sure if I went right up to YOU and said "go back to russia you fascist nazi piece of trump loving garbage" you would have shot me dead and claimed "I was standing my ground"

well....the piece of conservative garbage assaulted her
she stood her ground
and now he has legal problems
Words are assault? Lol hah la

They can be. But, whatever. He was approaching her in an aggressive manner. He's lucky that he didn't get a lethal dose of her standing her ground.
She the invader I didn’t vote for that island

You must be very, very old. Puerto Rico became a U.S. Territory in 1898. Alaska was bought from the Russians in 1867. Hawaii's monarchy was overthrown and was an independent republic before it became a U.S. Territory in 1898. Both became U.S. states in 1959. Neither is contiguous to our mainland. Hawaii consists of a string of islands. Why would she be an "invader"?
We didn’t get a vote.. I want a amendment with good reason.. WELFARE

Yeah, but that's our fault. We should put Puerto Rico up to an ultimatum. You either become a state, or we cut you loose. We really should do that.

But you really can't complain about Puerto Ricans taking our welfare money, because it's not their fault we're stupid enough to pour money all over them. That's our fault for being stupid.

If you wanted to 'cut lose' regions of the US that were getting more welfare than they were adding, you'd lose a LOT of red states.

They're 'fully American' when they become US citizens. Which every Puerto Rican does at birth.

We take care of our own? The worst thing, the most evil and terrible thing, that you can do... is enable someone to live irresponsibly.

You get that Mississippi, Iowa, Arizona, Kentucky, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Montana, Oklahoma.....a whos-who of Republican leaning states, all get more than they receive.

So should we cut them loose too? By your own reasoning, it would be 'evil'' and 'terrible' not to.

You're obviously wrong. If they need help, they're Americans. And take care of our own.
No they don’t,, the farmers do and that’s because of the epa

A question for Jitss617. Have you ever visited a foreign country? If so, how many?
I grew up inner city of Boston I’ve been around more cultures than you’ll ever see in your goddamn life I didn’t have to go to them they came to me

No need to be so hostile, I was just curious. But you didn't really answer the question.
And my sisters are Puerto Rican

I wasn't talking about Puerto Rico when I asked you that question. I'm just curious to know if you have been outside the US.

Puerto Ricans are American citizens attacking someone for being a Puerto Rican is pretty ignorant
I don’t think they are. I never got a vote
They are American citizens regardless of your approval or not.
No they are not.. I didn’t get a vote.. they gotta go
No I say they stay my vote trumps your vote.
Well move to their neighborhoods.. then talk to me.. or s a matter of fact I have them move to yours destroy it, pump all your neighborhood girls with welfare babies and they start talking like they are from Compton lol
Then let’s talk haha

The farmers aren't American? As the balance for these states is clearly more TAKING than GIVING.

And I have no problem with it. As they're all Americans. And we take care of our own.

No need to be so hostile, I was just curious. But you didn't really answer the question.
And my sisters are Puerto Rican

I wasn't talking about Puerto Rico when I asked you that question. I'm just curious to know if you have been outside the US.
Yes I have .. but what’s your point

The farmers aren't American? As the balance for these states is clearly more TAKING than GIVING.

And I have no problem with it. As they're all Americans. And we take care of our own.
We give those states welfare because of EPA ,, not because they want it.. regulations caused it.. not being a lazy Latino

A. Who monitors Maine to make sure it's complying with its probation? How are the residents of Maine affected by this probation? If it violates probation do we cast the state out of the union?

B. Puerto Ricans aren't foreigners nor is their flag; they are Americans
Americans get a vote, therefore they arent Americans.

The USC says otherwise.

§1402. Persons born in Puerto Rico on or after April 11, 1899
All persons born in Puerto Rico on or after April 11, 1899, and prior to January 13, 1941, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, residing on January 13, 1941, in Puerto Rico or other territory over which the United States exercises rights of sovereignty and not citizens of the United States under any other Act, are declared to be citizens of the United States as of January 13, 1941. All persons born in Puerto Rico on or after January 13, 1941, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, are citizens of the United States at birth.

(June 27, 1952, ch. 477, title III, ch. 1, §302, 66 Stat. 236 .)

They're Americans. They may not be your preferred color for Americans. But they're American none the less.
Nope, they dont get to vote in our elections. Thats because they arent Americans.

Says you. US law says otherwise.

§1402. Persons born in Puerto Rico on or after April 11, 1899
All persons born in Puerto Rico on or after April 11, 1899, and prior to January 13, 1941, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, residing on January 13, 1941, in Puerto Rico or other territory over which the United States exercises rights of sovereignty and not citizens of the United States under any other Act, are declared to be citizens of the United States as of January 13, 1941. All persons born in Puerto Rico on or after January 13, 1941, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, are citizens of the United States at birth.

(June 27, 1952, ch. 477, title III, ch. 1, §302, 66 Stat. 236 .)

Any contest beween you vs. the USC on who is a US citizen has the same winner each time:

Not you.
You need to do some reading...

Puerto Rican citizenship - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back