Man gets two years probation for confronting foreigner with a Puerto Rican shirt on

Puerto Ricans are Americans.
Why can’t they vote for the president ?

Because the people don't elect presidents. The electoral college does.

Every Puerto Rican is a US citizen.

Which, of course, you already know. Making your 'foreigner' bullshit not only laughably wrong. But a foolish, intentional lie.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to lie to support it.
Then why don’t they pay federal income tax?
Because there is no taxation without representation..and PR gets no vote..and is subject to territorial law--which does not change the citizenship of the residents at all. They are Americans.
So the people in DC pay no federal income tax?
As you should know..but don't I guess..the rules for the District of Columbia and the rules for US territories differ...American Samoa, for example...is a territory....just like PR..and they have a Presidential candidate..how about that?

They are American citizens regardless of your approval or not.
No they are not.. I didn’t get a vote.. they gotta go
No I say they stay my vote trumps your vote.
Well move to their neighborhoods.. then talk to me.. or s a matter of fact I have them move to yours destroy it, pump all your neighborhood girls with welfare babies and they start talking like they are from Compton lol
Then let’s talk haha

You are really displaying your ignorance of Puerto Rico and it's people. Sorry, but the Puerto Ricans that I've known never sounded like they came from Compton. But, thanks for displaying your ignorance and bigotry.
They destroyed parts of Boston, they had epic fights with American kids in Boston in the 70’s the Americans kicked there ass but they would go home bloodied up so the parents moved and the ricans took over some of the neighborhoods, all violence and welfare, I went to schools with tons of pregnant 13 year old girls because of that culture.. it’s nasty and they gotta go
Bostonians stood up proudly to stop that fucking liberal busing fiasco.

US citizens have a vote, Puerto Ricans do not.
Wrong. Not all US citizens have a vote, as puerto ricans are, indeed, us citizens.

Exactly. If Godboy moved to Puerto Rico, he wouldn't get to vote for President either.

He'd be no less an American.

And a Puerto Rican moving to a State would get to vote to for President.

And they'd be no more an American for doing so.

As their status as citizen isn't dependent on whether they can vote for President. It never has been.
If i moved outside the US, id still be a US citizen and id be allowed to vote.

Irrelevant. Puerto Rico isn't outside the United States. You don't need a passport to go there.

If you moved to Puerto Rico.....you wouldn't be able to vote for President. And you'd be no less an American.

And if a Puerto Rican moved to any state they WOULD be able to vote for president. And they'd be no less an American.

Your imaginary citizenship standard of 'being able to vote for president' is meaningless pseudo-legal nonsense. And has nothing to do with the status as a citizen.

No they are not.. I didn’t get a vote.. they gotta go
No I say they stay my vote trumps your vote.
Well move to their neighborhoods.. then talk to me.. or s a matter of fact I have them move to yours destroy it, pump all your neighborhood girls with welfare babies and they start talking like they are from Compton lol
Then let’s talk haha

You are really displaying your ignorance of Puerto Rico and it's people. Sorry, but the Puerto Ricans that I've known never sounded like they came from Compton. But, thanks for displaying your ignorance and bigotry.
They destroyed parts of Boston, they had epic fights with American kids in Boston in the 70’s the Americans kicked there ass but they would go home bloodied up so the parents moved and the ricans took over some of the neighborhoods, all violence and welfare, I went to schools with tons of pregnant 13 year old girls because of that culture.. it’s nasty and they gotta go
Bostonians stood up proudly to stop that fucking liberal busing fiasco.
Yes we did, those white kids were kicking ass but the parents had enough and moved the families out .. sad

Wrong. Not all US citizens have a vote, as puerto ricans are, indeed, us citizens.

Exactly. If Godboy moved to Puerto Rico, he wouldn't get to vote for President either.

As their status as citizen isn't dependent on whether they can vote for President. It never has been.

Irrelevant. Puerto Rico isn't outside the United States. You don't need a passport to go there.

If you moved to Puerto Rico.....you wouldn't be able to vote for President. And you'd be no less an American.

And if a Puerto Rican moved to any state they WOULD be able to vote for president. And they'd be no less an American.

Your imaginary citizenship standard of 'being able to vote for president' is meaningless pseudo-legal nonsense. And has nothing to do with the status as a citizen.
But they can’t vote for the president in Puerto Rico ha ha ha ha ha ha

No need to be so hostile, I was just curious. But you didn't really answer the question.
And my sisters are Puerto Rican

I wasn't talking about Puerto Rico when I asked you that question. I'm just curious to know if you have been outside the US.
Yes I have .. but what’s your point

I'm just trying to figure you out. You seem to have a strong dislike of foreigners. I've found that in many cases, people with that mindset have never lived or visited other countries. Personally, I believe that everyone should travel. You can't get a true education through ONLY sitting in a classroom, or living in one place. It takes experiencing the world... the whole world, not just one small part of it.
Because I grew up in once proud beautiful American city called Boston Massachusetts with a ton of history and Democrats destroyed it by flooding our neighborhoods with foreigners that destroyed our education system destroyed our jobs our culture.. now if you actually cared about being an American this would alarm you but it doesn’t a because you have a low iq, you’re a fat white girl that needs to get laid, or you are a democrat that sees votes

Puerto Ricans aren't foreigners. They're American citizens.

That's where your argument breaks. Each time, every time.

ahhh wtf happen to free speech!?
How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?

We spent so much money on welfare to Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans
We should be allowed to talk

Man gets probation for confronting woman over Puerto Rican flag T-shirt
Hello?? Puerto Rico is part of the US? Puerto Ricans are US citizens.
Would be like confronting a dude wearing a Confed flag T-shirt, right? No wait..because the Confederacy was a US enemy..and contemptible. Still...a person has the right to display it.

Anyway...free speech..protected speech..is a knife that cuts all equally. No matter the nationality..which in this case--was American.
Incorrect..any Puerto Rican on the mainland can register and vote in their State of residence...and they can vote in local elections on the Island. The level of pure ignorance on display is breathtaking!
So they cant vote in US elections? Thank you for proving my point.
Damn..are you just stupid..or stubborn..or both? They can move anywhere on the mainland and vote in Federal elections..and do. They're vote is courted in NYC..by all sides. Yes, they cannot vote in US elections while on the island..but they do have local elections, you know..or don't..I guess.

Your point? You have none..you're as dull as a box of rocks.

I wasn't talking about Puerto Rico when I asked you that question. I'm just curious to know if you have been outside the US.

I'm just trying to figure you out. You seem to have a strong dislike of foreigners. I've found that in many cases, people with that mindset have never lived or visited other countries. Personally, I believe that everyone should travel. You can't get a true education through ONLY sitting in a classroom, or living in one place. It takes experiencing the world... the whole world, not just one small part of it.
Because I grew up in once proud beautiful American city called Boston Massachusetts with a ton of history and Democrats destroyed it by flooding our neighborhoods with foreigners that destroyed our education system destroyed our jobs our culture.. now if you actually cared about being an American this would alarm you but it doesn’t a because you have a low iq, you’re a fat white girl that needs to get laid, or you are a democrat that sees votes

Go to A Puerto Rican neighborhood and call them fucking American And watch what happens to you.. you are a coward American ,, beta male.. pussified coward traitor

No they can't. Nor could you if you moved to Puerto Rico.

As the electoral college elects presidents. Not the people. And members of the electoral college are seated by the legislatures of the States.

Puerto Rico is a US territory. And any US citizen who resides there (including you) wouldn't get to vote for President.

Last edited:

Go to A Puerto Rican neighborhood and call them fucking American you’ll get shot in your fucking face you dumb retard

Says you, citing your raving bigotry.

I'll stick with US law over your meaningless pseudo-legal gibberings.

Not they can't. Nor could you if you moved to Puerto Rico.

As the electoral college elects presidents. Not the people. And members of the electoral college are seated by the legislatures of the States.

Puerto Rico is a US territory. And any US citizen who resides there (including you) wouldn't get to vote for President.
Your damn right and they never will

Go to A Puerto Rican neighborhood and call them fucking American you’ll get shot in your fucking face you dumb retard

The moron troll knows he is wrong. He is just begging for attention.

Again, wrong. Any Puerto Rican moving to any State DOES get to vote for President.

Just as you, moving to Puerto Rico, would NOT get to vote for President.

You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

If you lived there..you would not get to vote either...you would be just the same as them..only stupider

Your dumb and a traitor ..

Rejecting your ignorant babble isn't being a 'traitor'.

Its simply recognizing that US law is authoritative. And you aren't.

Again, wrong. Any Puerto Rican moving to any State DOES get to vote for President.

Just as you, moving to Puerto Rico, would NOT get to vote for President.

You simply have no idea what you're talking about.
Yup and they can’t vote from that shit hole because we don’t want it

No need to be so hostile, I was just curious. But you didn't really answer the question.

Haha, wow. Once again I gave someone too much credit. I see what kind of person you are now.

If you lived there..you would not get to vote either...you would be just the same as them..only stupider
Oh course I could I could write my vote in

Forum List

Back