Man gets two years probation for confronting foreigner with a Puerto Rican shirt on

I'm just trying to figure you out. You seem to have a strong dislike of foreigners. I've found that in many cases, people with that mindset have never lived or visited other countries. Personally, I believe that everyone should travel. You can't get a true education through ONLY sitting in a classroom, or living in one place. It takes experiencing the world... the whole world, not just one small part of it.
Because I grew up in once proud beautiful American city called Boston Massachusetts with a ton of history and Democrats destroyed it by flooding our neighborhoods with foreigners that destroyed our education system destroyed our jobs our culture.. now if you actually cared about being an American this would alarm you but it doesn’t a because you have a low iq, you’re a fat white girl that needs to get laid, or you are a democrat that sees votes

Puerto Ricans aren't foreigners. They're American citizens.

That's where your argument breaks. Each time, every time.
Go to A Puerto Rican neighborhood and call them fucking American you’ll get shot in your fucking face you dumb retard

Says you, citing your raving bigotry.

I'll stick with US law over your meaningless pseudo-legal gibberings.
Your dumb and a traitor ..

You really shouldn't be calling anyone else dumb.

tumblr-ld67v8-BZQx1qac1hko1-500.jpg

Because I grew up in once proud beautiful American city called Boston Massachusetts with a ton of history and Democrats destroyed it by flooding our neighborhoods with foreigners that destroyed our education system destroyed our jobs our culture.. now if you actually cared about being an American this would alarm you but it doesn’t a because you have a low iq, you’re a fat white girl that needs to get laid, or you are a democrat that sees votes

Puerto Ricans aren't foreigners. They're American citizens.

That's where your argument breaks. Each time, every time.
Go to A Puerto Rican neighborhood and call them fucking American you’ll get shot in your fucking face you dumb retard

Says you, citing your raving bigotry.

I'll stick with US law over your meaningless pseudo-legal gibberings.
Your dumb and a traitor ..

You really shouldn't be calling anyone else dumb.

tumblr-ld67v8-BZQx1qac1hko1-500.jpg
Yea grammar no police that’s all you’re good at lol

If i moved outside the US, id still be a US citizen and id be allowed to vote.

Irrelevant. Puerto Rico isn't outside the United States. You don't need a passport to go there.

If you moved to Puerto Rico.....you wouldn't be able to vote for President. And you'd be no less an American.

And if a Puerto Rican moved to any state they WOULD be able to vote for president. And they'd be no less an American.

Your imaginary citizenship standard of 'being able to vote for president' is meaningless pseudo-legal nonsense. And has nothing to do with the status as a citizen.
But they can’t vote for the president in Puerto Rico ha ha ha ha ha ha

Not they can't. Nor could you if you moved to Puerto Rico.

As the electoral college elects presidents. Not the people. And members of the electoral college are seated by the legislatures of the States.

Puerto Rico is a US territory. And any US citizen who resides there (including you) wouldn't get to vote for President.
Your damn right and they never will
If you lived there..you would not get to vote either...you would be just the same as them..only stupider

And maybe slightly more prone to sunburn.
Irrelevant. Puerto Rico isn't outside the United States. You don't need a passport to go there.

If you moved to Puerto Rico.....you wouldn't be able to vote for President. And you'd be no less an American.

And if a Puerto Rican moved to any state they WOULD be able to vote for president. And they'd be no less an American.

Your imaginary citizenship standard of 'being able to vote for president' is meaningless pseudo-legal nonsense. And has nothing to do with the status as a citizen.

As the electoral college elects presidents. Not the people. And members of the electoral college are seated by the legislatures of the States.

Puerto Rico is a US territory. And any US citizen who resides there (including you) wouldn't get to vote for President.

Again, wrong. Any Puerto Rican moving to any State DOES get to vote for President.

Just as you, moving to Puerto Rico, would NOT get to vote for President.

You simply have no idea what you're talking about.
Yup and they can’t vote from that shit hole because we don’t want it

They can't vote from Puerto Rico.....because the electoral college elects presidents. And electors are selected by the the legislatures of the States.

Puerto Rico is a US territory.

Get it?

If you lived there..you would not get to vote either...you would be just the same as them..only stupider

Again, wrong. Any Puerto Rican moving to any State DOES get to vote for President.

They can't vote from Puerto Rico.....because the electoral college elects presidents. And electors are selected by the the legislatures of the States.

Get it?
Yes they can’t vote lol hahahahhahaha

Get it?

Unless they move to ANY state. As every Puerto Rican is a US citizen.

Just flushing your obvious lie that Puerto Ricans are 'foreigners' yet again.

Apparently, you dont read your own links before posting them:

"On March 2, 1917, the Jones–Shafroth Act was signed, collectively making Puerto Ricans United States citizens"

Maybe take your own advice and "do some reading"...you might start with reading your own links, my man.

That's fine, but Puerto Rico is not a state. Your statement, does not contradict my statement.

They need to either join the Union as a state, or we need to cut them loose.

Surely you can see why that is a needed result. Surely you don't think we should continue indefinitely with this quasi-state system.

Get it?

Is Puerto Rico a state? yes or no?

Get it?

But not in that shit hole island

"On March 2, 1917, the Jones–Shafroth Act was signed, collectively making Puerto Ricans United States citizens"

Maybe take your own advice and "do some reading"...you might start with reading your own links, my man.

That's fine, but Puerto Rico is not a state. Your statement, does not contradict my statement.

We 'need' to do no such thing. You're offering us a baseless personal opinion as a requirement and necessity.

Which, of course, it isn't.

Get it?

Explain the relevance of your question to my argument to my satisfaction, and I'll be happy to answer it.

We 'need' to do no such thing. You're offering us a baseless personal opinion as a requirement and necessity.

So you have no problem with people in Puerto Rico unable to move forward unhindered by US involvement, and yet not being able to move forward as a US state, so they are caught in a limbo, where they are outsiders, yet not without complete independence?

Seems rather heartless of you. But then I'm used to left-winger thinking that way..... so...

Get it?

Explain the relevance of your question to my argument to my satisfaction, and I'll be happy to answer it.

So you can't answer a simple question.....

Got it.

The answer is no. So they are foreigners. Would you say Canadians are US citizens? Would you say Mexicans are US citizens? No. Because they don't live in the US.

Puerto Rico is not a US state. End of story.

So you have no problem with people in Puerto Rico unable to move forward unhindered by US involvement, and yet not being able to move forward as a US state, so they are caught in a limbo, where they are outsiders, yet not without complete independence?

Puerto Ricans aren't 'outsiders'. They are all American citizens.

Debunking the premise of your argument.

The 'need' that you've imagined, doesn't exist. Debunking the premise of your last argument.

Is that all you've got?

The 'need' that you've imagined, doesn't exist. Debunking the premise of your last argument.

Is that all you've got?

Is Puerto Rico a state, yes or no? That is all I need. thanks.

Is that all you've got?
They aren’t American they wouldn’t even except you calling them American .. go away you America hater

Forum List

Back