Man Holding Protest Sign Removed From Clinton Event In Dallas

And Hillary could be heard saying that if she had her way, the guy would have been beaten to a pulp. Not.

What difference does that make? She used violence against protesters.

BTW, Trump never said that.
Trump did say Sanders was 'responsible' for the violence at his event – which makes Trump a liar, just like you.

Hmmm, no it doesn't, because Bernie obviously had a hand in it. Many of the thugs were holding up professionally printed "Bernie" signs.

Indeed, you and Trump have a lot in common: you're both liars, you're both bigots, and you're both ignorant and wrong.

I take that as a compliment coming from you.

So you did hear voices! Because no one said that at all and especially Hillary. So how could she be the responsible for something she never said?

Oops, sorry...proceed to Name call.

Yes, that's exactly what you've been saying.

Yes, except never. I'm not Hillary either way so you're failing

It's amazing how determined you douche bags are to defend these thugs no matter how many times you are proven wrong.

Funny. That's what alot of the people are saying about Trump and his supporters. Because they are thugs too

You should've seen him the other thread. He defended EVERY SINGLE VIOLENT INCIDENT at Trump events. Then he turns around and claims he's upset at people defending thugs. I guess he doesn't own a mirror.

Another lie. You just keep proving what a colossal douche bag you are.

He said "IF SOMEONE IS GETTING READY TO THROW A TOMATO, knock the crap out of them." I don't have a problem with that. Throwing tomatoes is assault, pure and simple.

As usual, the left wing douche deliberately takes things entirely out of context. That's a lie by omission.

You are just too mentally challenged. You really don't know that Trump has made several calls for violence. The tomato one is not the one we are talking about.

I know left wing douche nozzles like you are a bunch of panty wastes who scream and run away when someone says "Boo!"

Except for one guy, they all the protesters got what they deserve. There's a sure fire way to avoid being thrown out of a Trump event: don't go there are protest.

I have no sympathy for any of them, even the guy who got punched.

PM me your name and address, tough guy.

ROFL! Are you actually threatening me?

Dropped the tough guy act that quick huh? Lol

What "tough guy act?" I'm just asking him to clarify his remarks. However, he seems to have run away with his tail between his legs.

"Man Holding Protest Sign Removed From Clinton Event In Dallas"

Without being attacked by Clinton supporters.

The removing of protesters isn't the issue – it can be perfectly appropriate and warranted.

The issue is Trump supporters attacking protesters as they're leaving or being removed.

No it's not warranted if they're not causing a disturbance. The a-holes at the Trump rallies did.

You're too stupid to waste time arguing with.

There ya go Skippy. Name call when you can't make sense of your own posts.

Hillary never said to not remove protesters so there is no hypocrisy unless you want to supply a new definition of hypocrisy

You haven't learned how to use that quote thingy, have you?

Is that how you respond to your lack of logic? By bragging on your quoting skills?

Why don't you quote Hillary saying she wouldn't remove protesters Captain Quote?
You're really getting desperate, aren't you douche bag?

The Dims didn't acquit themselves well at the Trump rally. The came off looking like a gang of thugs, which is exactly what they are. Their brownshirts who tried to shut down Trumps right to speak and his audience's right to listen to him. You like to compare Trump with Hitler, but it couldn't be more obvious that Dims are the real Nazis in this country.

Yes, that's exactly what you've been saying.

Yes, except never. I'm not Hillary either way so you're failing

It's amazing how determined you douche bags are to defend these thugs no matter how many times you are proven wrong.

Funny. That's what alot of the people are saying about Trump and his supporters. Because they are thugs too

You should've seen him the other thread. He defended EVERY SINGLE VIOLENT INCIDENT at Trump events. Then he turns around and claims he's upset at people defending thugs. I guess he doesn't own a mirror.

Another lie. You just keep proving what a colossal douche bag you are.

You yelling liar means nothing. Everyone knows that's your defense to anything anyone says to you.

There ya go Skippy. Name call when you can't make sense of your own posts.

Hillary never said to not remove protesters so there is no hypocrisy unless you want to supply a new definition of hypocrisy

Is that how you respond to your lack of logic? By bragging on your quoting skills?

Why don't you quote Hillary saying she wouldn't remove protesters Captain Quote?

The Dims didn't acquit themselves well at the Trump rally. The came off looking like a gang of thugs, which is exactly what they are. Their brownshirts who tried to shut down Trumps right to speak and his audience's right to listen to him. You like to compare Trump with Hitler, but it couldn't be more obvious that Dims are the real Nazis in this country.

No quote Captain? Looks like you lie again. Time for you to make another lying thread accusing someone of...well, anything.

No quote Captain? Looks like you lie again. Time for you to make another lying thread accusing someone of...well, anything.

So let me get this straight: you claim that none of you leftist douche nozzles have ever compared Trump to Hitler? Is that right?

So let me get this straight: you claim that none of you leftist douche nozzles have ever compared Trump to Hitler? Is that right?

Changing the topic again huh? How about you post that Hillary quote where she said she wouldn't remove protesters and then I'll answer you question.

And go!

What you gotta understand that free speech is selective. A Democrat thug can scream anything. Set up with any pejorative or obscene sign. Rough up others. That's all acceptable as "free speech" or "free expression".

It's only when a non-Democrat does that shit that it's in any way wrong.

For now, that is.....for now.

Knock the crap out of him. I'll pay the legal fees. I promise.

He said "IF SOMEONE IS GETTING READY TO THROW A TOMATO, knock the crap out of them." I don't have a problem with that. Throwing tomatoes is assault, pure and simple.

As usual, the left wing douche deliberately takes things entirely out of context. That's a lie by omission.

You are just too mentally challenged. You really don't know that Trump has made several calls for violence. The tomato one is not the one we are talking about.

I know left wing douche nozzles like you are a bunch of panty wastes who scream and run away when someone says "Boo!"

Except for one guy, they all the protesters got what they deserve. There's a sure fire way to avoid being thrown out of a Trump event: don't go there are protest.

I have no sympathy for any of them, even the guy who got punched.

PM me your name and address, tough guy.

ROFL! Are you actually threatening me?

Is that what you read? Boo!

Did she tell her supporters that he was a bad guy and should be punched for protesting?

Libs advocate punching,,,se SEIU, and its POPEified too.....

That's funny because the only ones I see say that is people who start it with saying "liberals believe..."
plenty of examples last couple campaigns.........maybe you should read more than talking points

Oh, and yall say "there's plenty of examples" a lot without citing one clear example. Like just saying it makes it true.

And Hillary could be heard saying that if she had her way, the guy would have been beaten to a pulp. Not.

You guys keep lying about this. Trump was JOKING. He has made that clear in about every possible way for days now. He has been about as clear on this as human language makes possible. But you guys just keep lying about it.

And what about the point, which you avoided, that at a Hillary rally someone was forcefully removed merely for holding up a sign?

Sheesh, you people are such fascist hypocrites.
Drumpf was joking? Ha Ha

If Clintons n doesn't want the protesters fine. They should be removed. If Trump wants a protester removed, fine. Should anyone attack by a supporter? Absolutely not. Do you blame all supporters for one attack? Absolutely not. It's time to quit being stupid, quit catering to the nuts on both sides and time to condemn the violence and the rhetoric on both sides. Put away the comparing to Hitler, put away the hate. Time for the supporters to notch it down.

Did she tell her supporters that he was a bad guy and should be punched for protesting?

That's funny because the only ones I see say that is people who start it with saying "liberals believe..."
plenty of examples last couple campaigns.........maybe you should read more than talking points

Oh, and yall say "there's plenty of examples" a lot without citing one clear example. Like just saying it makes it true.

Likewise saying it doesnt happen doesnt make it so.....any honest person of any stripe on a politics message board would know it exists

Forum List

Back