Man Holding Protest Sign Removed From Clinton Event In Dallas

And Hillary could be heard saying that if she had her way, the guy would have been beaten to a pulp. Not.

You guys keep lying about this. Trump was JOKING. He has made that clear in about every possible way for days now. He has been about as clear on this as human language makes possible. But you guys just keep lying about it.

And what about the point, which you avoided, that at a Hillary rally someone was forcefully removed merely for holding up a sign?

Sheesh, you people are such fascist hypocrites.

What was he joking about? Are you serious?

And Hillary could be heard saying that if she had her way, the guy would have been beaten to a pulp. Not.

What difference does that make? She used violence against protesters.

BTW, Trump never said that.
Knock the crap out of him. I'll pay the legal fees. I promise.

He said "IF SOMEONE IS GETTING READY TO THROW A TOMATO, knock the crap out of them." I don't have a problem with that. Throwing tomatoes is assault, pure and simple.

As usual, the left wing douche deliberately takes things entirely out of context. That's a lie by omission.

You are just too mentally challenged. You really don't know that Trump has made several calls for violence. The tomato one is not the one we are talking about.

I know left wing douche nozzles like you are a bunch of panty wastes who scream and run away when someone says "Boo!"

Except for one guy, all the protesters got what they deserved. There's a sure fire way to avoid being thrown out of a Trump event: don't go there and protest.

I have no sympathy for any of them, even the guy who got punched.

So they scream and run away and are violent and throw punches. The left is all things to all right wingers.

He said "IF SOMEONE IS GETTING READY TO THROW A TOMATO, knock the crap out of them." I don't have a problem with that. Throwing tomatoes is assault, pure and simple.

As usual, the left wing douche deliberately takes things entirely out of context. That's a lie by omission.

You are just too mentally challenged. You really don't know that Trump has made several calls for violence. The tomato one is not the one we are talking about.

I know left wing douche nozzles like you are a bunch of panty wastes who scream and run away when someone says "Boo!"

Except for one guy, all the protesters got what they deserved. There's a sure fire way to avoid being thrown out of a Trump event: don't go there and protest.

I have no sympathy for any of them, even the guy who got punched.

So they scream and run away and are violent and throw punches. The left is all things to all right wingers.

And the right is all things to all the left wingers.

You are truly incapable of logic, you nut jobs are an embarrassment.

Did he get beat up or did the attendees allow security to calmly handle the incident?

what difference does it make?

I'm just curious if the attendees at Clinton's rally chose to get violent and assault him like supporters at a Trump rally have a penchant for doing.

She didn't even acknowledge his existence. And.based on the video that I've seen...he was not removed from the premises.

The trouble with turds like you is that you deliberately confuse jokes with serious calls for violence.

Trump wasn't joking, to the extent that a pathological liar can be serious, he was being serious.

Trump was JOKING. He has made that clear in about every possible way for days now.

So, Trump can say anything he wants, without consequences, as long as he says after the fact that he was joking. That didn't work for me when I was a child; why should it work for a grown man?

By the way, have you ever heard of 'Yelling "fire" in a crowded theater'?

Forum List

Back