Man Horrified To Find Out That Man He Kissed Is Not Really A Woman

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
How could anybody ever be that drunk to actually think that? Poor guy. It's caught on film too.

Last edited:
Yes .. nothing like a guy kissing a chick with a cock.. It's natural .. right?
throwup.gif

My only question is, are guys able to have that lump in their neck removed? Because if they can't, that right there is one thing that should make all the difference. If there is a lump in the person's neck, it's a guy standing in front of you no matter how he is dressed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

My only question is, are guys able to have that lump in their neck removed? Because if they can't, that right there is one thing that should make all the difference. If there is a lump in the person's neck, it's a guy standing in front of you no matter how he is dressed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Actually I've heard that women can have it, it's just rarer for a woman to have it than a man.

I have asked the question in this forum many times with no cogent responses: Whom will trans people couple with, and how.

I maintain that anyone transitioning can say goodbye to any intimate relationships in the future, let alone having children.

Then, that's their choice.

Who cares? Do you go around worrying whether random people will get sex or not?

I have asked the question in this forum many times with no cogent responses: Whom will trans people couple with, and how.

I maintain that anyone transitioning can say goodbye to any intimate relationships in the future, let alone having children.
My youngest son, early 20's, has a group of mates and one lad was porking a trans. The group felt that ill that they told him to either dump the dude or feck off out of the group because it's minging. So the lad dumped the dude.

So there was one lad willing to pork a dude but good to see the others felt is was minging.

Forum List

Back