🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man I really don't understand how y'all do this shit constantly

1649813735737.png

Politics are just like Soap Operas.............one small story line can last for a year.

And it's the SAME people bitching about the SAME things, fucking over the SAME people, stealing the SAME things, and lying/cheating AGAIN and AGAIN.....over and over and over again.

I do it because I'm bored, and I find other sites with chat boards and chat threads are full of fuktards too stupid to even know how to spell the simplest words, much less know what they mean.

From what I've observed politics seems to go round and round and round. I had a lot of interest for a while, and I'll always stay somewhat informed, but damn do I get bored. Same shit different day. Same arguments, same gotchas and same insults. Some of you people seem to live here. How do you do it? Why do you do it?
As long as there are weak-minded liberals......this shit will always go on.
Anyone who can be easily manipulated is just sheep for authoritarians.
It's why it was so easy for the Nazis to fool the German population.

From what I've observed politics seems to go round and round and round. I had a lot of interest for a while, and I'll always stay somewhat informed, but damn do I get bored. Same shit different day. Same arguments, same gotchas and same insults. Some of you people seem to live here. How do you do it? Why do you do it?
I do it for the free food and drinks. Not to mention the swap parties on weekends.

I think the cold days are in the rear view now. Last two days have been just glorious.

If you don't have to go do a nine to five for some other shmuck any more, it's a good time to take a break from all devices. Lose the bad energy and get with the good energy of life under the sun.

Forum List

Back