🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man jailed for owing $223K in back child support

My father was paying my mother child support up until the day she died, and at most I think he owed $33K when he first started making payments. Then again he was unemployed so we only got something like $75 a month.

when there is a joint custody agreement and one parent doesnt live up to it...as in letting the dad see the kids...he needs to take her to court...not refuse to pay child support...seems if there is a child support order there will be a custody agreement to go with it...

One word: Vasectomy. Use it and then only Guys will be doing the shafting. ;)
Go to hell I hate women like you Who thinks it's right to keep children away from their father because you had a temper tantrum over his new cute wife.
1) Your anger and misogyny explains why you're alone.

2) I don't hate women, I dislike people who are irresponsible and abandon their kids. This literal mother fucker deserves to be tossing salads in prison.

3) Straw man about keeping kids away from fathers. I never even mentioned it, so please climb off your pedestal.

i have zero sympathy for anyone walking away from their kids....i know a lot of 'step up' parents ....who are filling the void both emotionally and financially

Go to hell I hate women like you Who thinks it's right to keep children away from their father because you had a temper tantrum over his new cute wife.

2) I don't hate women, I dislike people who are irresponsible and abandon their kids. This literal mother fucker deserves to be tossing salads in prison.

3) Straw man about keeping kids away from fathers. I never even mentioned it, so please climb off your pedestal.

I am alone because my daughter is at college and my wife died..

No females piss me off because I had a hell of a time getting visitation rights from my twin boys mom..

She stole them and took off to California

The guys always get fucked over in the civil courts.

JACKSON, Miss. — After five years on the run, a Mississippi man is in jail for failure to pay almost a quarter of a million dollars in child support.

Tony Haywood, 50, of Brandon, Miss., was arrested by the Rankin County (Miss.) Sheriff's Department last week, said attorney Matthew Thompson.

Thompson represents Haywood's ex-wife, Renee Ainsworth. Haywood and Ainsworth, who were married for 16 years, have three children together. The couple divorced in Georgia in 2004. Child support was demanded from a Georgia court.

Haywood did not pay child support, Ainsworth said, and her ex-husband's check was eventually garnished. Haywood quit his job after the first garnishment and moved to Mississippi, Ainsworth said.

"He told me I would never see any child support after that," said Ainsworth.

Ainsworth said, to her knowledge, Haywood has been employed at his family's trucking business, Haywood Trucking, since 2004. Calls to Haywood Trucking went unanswered Tuesday.

Both Haywood and Ainsworth are from Mississippi. Ainsworth eventually moved back to Mississippi. To support her three children, she briefly signed up for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP, benefits.

"He may have paid $10,000 the whole time we've been divorced," Ainsworth said. "I don't own a home anymore, my life has been turned upside down."

In 2012, a Rankin County judge ordered Haywood to pay $152,298.63 in unpaid child support and Ainsworth's attorney's fees.

Haywood did not show up for the hearing, and the judge issued an arrest warrant.

Thompson said Haywood has "been on the lam" for the last five years.

How the hell do you owe over $233K in child support in a little over 10 years separated? :dunno:
I think he is (no he was now...) a wealthy man.
I can say some people don't deserve to be father or mother :frown:

Just FYI in America guys get the shaft..

The guy also could of been upset because the mother refused visitation

I bet Divine.Wind was joking! Nobody loves those kind of women ;)

sorry about your wife....custody agreements need to be the same from state to state...that taking the kids and getting custody in another state sucks...if you have an agreement in nc it should hold in ca

woman/men can pull bitch moves....a friend married a woman with a young infant...she hit him hard and fast...and he fell for her...he adopts her child....as soon as the ink was dry she left and sued him for child support...he paid for 18 years...maybe a bit less...but you get the drift

I am alone because my daughter is at college and my wife died..

No females piss me off because I had a hell of a time getting visitation rights from my twin boys mom..

She stole them and took off to California

The guys always get fucked over in the civil courts.
Explains your anger and misogyny. Thanks for the background.

jail time is a last resort, I think. They can garnish wages, lien against property, report to credit bureau, freezing drivers license etc.
Did they mention that he's black?

No, they didn't. I can't imagine why, though? lol
636221380891476736-child-support-020817.jpg

Probably one of them there albino Negroes I hear so much about. :eusa_wall:
It looks like Tito Jackson, I had heard that he got ahold of his dead bros secret stash of goodies.

An example of having the 'right' to cause a child to be born without any way of assuring the genetic contributor has the capacity to be responsible. What makes people so desperate to reproduce yet so loathe to think?

JACKSON, Miss. — After five years on the run, a Mississippi man is in jail for failure to pay almost a quarter of a million dollars in child support.

Tony Haywood, 50, of Brandon, Miss., was arrested by the Rankin County (Miss.) Sheriff's Department last week, said attorney Matthew Thompson.

Thompson represents Haywood's ex-wife, Renee Ainsworth. Haywood and Ainsworth, who were married for 16 years, have three children together. The couple divorced in Georgia in 2004. Child support was demanded from a Georgia court.

Haywood did not pay child support, Ainsworth said, and her ex-husband's check was eventually garnished. Haywood quit his job after the first garnishment and moved to Mississippi, Ainsworth said.

Ainsworth said, to her knowledge, Haywood has been employed at his family's trucking business, Haywood Trucking, since 2004. Calls to Haywood Trucking went unanswered Tuesday.

Both Haywood and Ainsworth are from Mississippi. Ainsworth eventually moved back to Mississippi. To support her three children, she briefly signed up for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP, benefits.

"He may have paid $10,000 the whole time we've been divorced," Ainsworth said. "I don't own a home anymore, my life has been turned upside down."

In 2012, a Rankin County judge ordered Haywood to pay $152,298.63 in unpaid child support and Ainsworth's attorney's fees.

Haywood did not show up for the hearing, and the judge issued an arrest warrant.

How the hell do you owe over $233K in child support in a little over 10 years separated? :dunno:

about 800 a month for since 2004

comes to 153 thousand in actual back support

then there is steep interest and the court ordered him

to pay the ex wife attorney fees

about 800 a month for since 2004

comes to 153 thousand in actual back support

then there is steep interest and the court ordered him

to pay the ex wife attorney fees

Enough of your math wizardry. :eusa_snooty:

How do you pay $$ if you're in jail?
Amen to this. If the man ends up sitting in a jail cell, where will the money that he still owes come from then? My heart most definitely goes out to them kids because they will forever have the same blood line as the word that I can not say. I pray that they never need his bone marrow or anything like that.

God bless you and them and their mom always!!!

Holly

I think he is (no he was now...) a wealthy man.
I can say some people don't deserve to be father or mother :frown:

Just FYI in America guys get the shaft..

The guy also could of been upset because the mother refused visitation

Beware. In some states if you live with someone more than five or seven years, the same laws would apply as if you're married. With or without kids.

Wasn't Hussein Obama's father a "deadbeat dad" who also abused his mother. I wonder why he threw his white mother and white grandmother, the people who actually raised him and are behind who he is today, under the bus.

23,000 a year for 3 kids? A little over $7,000 a year to support a kid?

Glad the piece of shit was caught- hope they can squeeze the money out of him.

If you have kids- support your kids.

Putting someone in jail for child support is the dumbest thing ever created by radical feminist. As if putting them in jail is going to help get them support, and two now they have a record and really won't ever get a job that pays well enough.

The child support system is a rip off in the lives of many men. ....................

This piece of shit hasn't supported his kids for 10 years.

He has ripped off his own kids.

And of course the state too- since his kids were on public assistance.

Forum List

Back