Man jailed for owing $223K in back child support

Wasn't Hussein Obama's father a "deadbeat dad" who also abused his mother. I wonder why he threw his white mother and white grandmother, the people who actually raised him and are behind who he is today, under the bus.

LOL.

Barack Obama's father was possibly a 'deadbeat' dad- there is no record of whether or not he ever paid any support for him.

There is no record that he was ever abusive.

And Barack Obama never 'threw' his mother or grandmother under the bus- he adored and appreciated both of them their entire lives.

Unlike Obama's opponents who have repeatedly trashed both his mother and grandmother.

JACKSON, Miss. — After five years on the run, a Mississippi man is in jail for failure to pay almost a quarter of a million dollars in child support.

Tony Haywood, 50, of Brandon, Miss., was arrested by the Rankin County (Miss.) Sheriff's Department last week, said attorney Matthew Thompson.

Thompson represents Haywood's ex-wife, Renee Ainsworth. Haywood and Ainsworth, who were married for 16 years, have three children together. The couple divorced in Georgia in 2004. Child support was demanded from a Georgia court.

Haywood did not pay child support, Ainsworth said, and her ex-husband's check was eventually garnished. Haywood quit his job after the first garnishment and moved to Mississippi, Ainsworth said.

"He told me I would never see any child support after that," said Ainsworth.

Ainsworth said, to her knowledge, Haywood has been employed at his family's trucking business, Haywood Trucking, since 2004. Calls to Haywood Trucking went unanswered Tuesday.

Both Haywood and Ainsworth are from Mississippi. Ainsworth eventually moved back to Mississippi. To support her three children, she briefly signed up for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP, benefits.

"He may have paid $10,000 the whole time we've been divorced," Ainsworth said. "I don't own a home anymore, my life has been turned upside down."

In 2012, a Rankin County judge ordered Haywood to pay $152,298.63 in unpaid child support and Ainsworth's attorney's fees.

Haywood did not show up for the hearing, and the judge issued an arrest warrant.

Thompson said Haywood has "been on the lam" for the last five years.

How the hell do you owe over $233K in child support in a little over 10 years separated? :dunno:
I think he is (no he was now...) a wealthy man.
I can say some people don't deserve to be father or mother :frown:

Just FYI in America guys get the shaft..

The guy also could of been upset because the mother refused visitation

It was these three kids who got the shaft.

No dad.
No financial support from dad.

Dad screwed them over.

How do you pay $$ if you're in jail?
Amen to this. If the man ends up sitting in a jail cell, where will the money that he still owes come from then? My heart most definitely goes out to them kids because they will forever have the same blood line as the word that I can not say. I pray that they never need his bone marrow or anything like that.

God bless you and them and their mom always!!!

Holly
The reason he's in jail is because he's 13 years in arrears and has been on the run for 5 years. How long do you think he should be given to pay up? When the kids turn 21?

^^^ Considering how much of a challenge it can be, in my opinion, there shouldn't be a time limit as long as something is being handed over every month. I have a couple of cousins who are no stranger to this matter. They eventually got caught up and are now all paid up.

This piece of shit hasn't supported his kids for 10 years.

He has ripped off his own kids.

And of course the state too- since his kids were on public assistance.
According to the write up, the guy has been working at his family's business all this time. In my opinion, that right there is where the money that he owes should come from especially if his family was well aware of his refusal to be a father. Letting him continue to work for the family business knowing very well where his paycheck was not going off to only enabled him, therefore they should go down just as hard as him if not harder.

God bless you two and the kids and my cousins always!!!

Holly

P.S. The sad thing about one of my cousins is that his money wasn't even needed in the first place because his ex-wife had a much better paying job compared to his. She only got the law after him as a way to stick it to him just because she could and she may have been the one who did the cheating that led to their divorce.

Last edited:

JACKSON, Miss. — After five years on the run, a Mississippi man is in jail for failure to pay almost a quarter of a million dollars in child support.

Tony Haywood, 50, of Brandon, Miss., was arrested by the Rankin County (Miss.) Sheriff's Department last week, said attorney Matthew Thompson.

Thompson represents Haywood's ex-wife, Renee Ainsworth. Haywood and Ainsworth, who were married for 16 years, have three children together. The couple divorced in Georgia in 2004. Child support was demanded from a Georgia court.

Haywood did not pay child support, Ainsworth said, and her ex-husband's check was eventually garnished. Haywood quit his job after the first garnishment and moved to Mississippi, Ainsworth said.

"He told me I would never see any child support after that," said Ainsworth.

Ainsworth said, to her knowledge, Haywood has been employed at his family's trucking business, Haywood Trucking, since 2004. Calls to Haywood Trucking went unanswered Tuesday.

Both Haywood and Ainsworth are from Mississippi. Ainsworth eventually moved back to Mississippi. To support her three children, she briefly signed up for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP, benefits.

"He may have paid $10,000 the whole time we've been divorced," Ainsworth said. "I don't own a home anymore, my life has been turned upside down."

In 2012, a Rankin County judge ordered Haywood to pay $152,298.63 in unpaid child support and Ainsworth's attorney's fees.

Haywood did not show up for the hearing, and the judge issued an arrest warrant.

Thompson said Haywood has "been on the lam" for the last five years.

How the hell do you owe over $233K in child support in a little over 10 years separated? :dunno:

One word: Vasectomy. Use it and then only Guys will be doing the shafting. ;)
Beware. In some states if you live with someone more than five or seven years, the same laws would apply as if you're married. With or without kids.
Again, men who are irresponsible about having kids deserve to pay for it one way or another. A vasectomy is cheaper.

^^^ Considering how much of a challenge it can be, in my opinion, there shouldn't be a time limit as long as something is being handed over every month. I have a couple of cousins who are no stranger to this matter. They eventually got caught up and are now all paid up.

This piece of shit hasn't supported his kids for 10 years.

He has ripped off his own kids.

And of course the state too- since his kids were on public assistance.
According to the write up, the guy has been working at his family's business all this time. In my opinion, that right there is where the money that he owes should come from especially if his family was well aware of his refusal to be a father. Letting him continue to work for the family business knowing very well where his paycheck was not going off to only enabled him, therefore they should go down just as hard as him if not harder.

God bless you two and the kids and my cousins always!!!

Holly

P.S. The sad thing about one of my cousins is that his money wasn't even needed in the first place because his ex-wife had a much better paying job compared to his. She only got the law after him as a way to stick it to him just because she could and she may have been the one who did the cheating that led to their divorce.
Is someone loses their job, I can understand. What I don't understand nor will forgive is a deadbeat dad. They're as bad as a a mother who neglects their kids. That asshole who let his kid die a horrible death in a hot car deserves everything that happens to him.

^^^ Amen to everything that you said. Thankfully, my cousins were not dead beats. If anyone deserved a good kicking where it hurts, it was their exes.

God bless you and my family always!!!

Holly

Beware. In some states if you live with someone more than five or seven years, the same laws would apply as if you're married. With or without kids.
Again, men who are irresponsible about having kids deserve to pay for it one way or another. A vasectomy is cheaper.
You forget that there are many women who now bring in substantially more money than their husband or partner's, so in case of a divorce or separation, it's their ass on the line more than the man's.

You forget that there are many women who now bring in substantially more money than their husband or partner's, so in case of a divorce or separation, it's their ass on the line more than the man's.
Great. Someone you know or do you have actual evidence?

Something like this:
How Deadbeat are Deadbeat Dads, Really?

Arizona governor vows to tweet names of 'deadbeat dads'
Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) has launched an initiative to post on social media the names of "deadbeat dads" who owe child support in his state.
"For too long, you’ve been able to remain anonymous — able to skirt your financial and legal responsibilities with no shame," Ducey said in his State of the State speech Monday. "Not anymore."

Last edited:
Wasn't Hussein Obama's father a "deadbeat dad" who also abused his mother. I wonder why he threw his white mother and white grandmother, the people who actually raised him and are behind who he is today, under the bus.

LOL.

Barack Obama's father was possibly a 'deadbeat' dad- there is no record of whether or not he ever paid any support for him.

There is no record that he was ever abusive.

And Barack Obama never 'threw' his mother or grandmother under the bus- he adored and appreciated both of them their entire lives.

Unlike Obama's opponents who have repeatedly trashed both his mother and grandmother.
Why are leftists always denying obvious facts?

Obama's half-brother says dad beat him and his mother

Obama's father was abusive, his half-brother says - CNNPolitics.com

I don't agree with forcing a man to pay child support.

Until a man has a right to stop a woman from aborting his child, he shouldn't have to pay for it either.

Women's rights? How about mens rights? Men have no rights when it comes to their child.

Yeah I know a successful couple that would be divorced except the woman makes substantially more money than the man, which means she stands to lose much more.

I don't agree with forcing a man to pay child support.

Until a man has a right to stop a woman from aborting his child, he shouldn't have to pay for it either.

Women's rights? How about mens rights? Men have no rights when it comes to their child.
Making the child pay for the mistakes of idiot parents is a greater sin, IMHO, then Eugenics, forced sterilization.

Sorry, but I strongly disagree with forcing a child into existence and making them suffer for politics or religion.

Yeah I know a successful couple that would be divorced except the woman makes substantially more money than the man, which means she stands to lose much more.
And the man is a wimp. Again, someone you know?

What, you think there aren't situations where the woman pays alimony to the man? You're very ignorant.

What, you think there aren't situations where the woman pays alimony to the man? You're very ignorant.
Straw man. Feel free to quote me where I said anything like that or be man enough to admit you lied like Hillary "Sniper Fire" Clinton.

Straw man. Feel free to quote me where I said anything like that or be man enough to admit you lied like Hillary "Sniper Fire" Clinton.
Chill out, all I'm saying is there is a rise in women paying alimony payments. And yes, I do know a couple that will be like that, should they get divorced.

Breadwinning Women Are Driving Alimony Reform

Role Reversal: Ex-Wives Angry Over Paying Alimony

It's More Frequent Than You Think

The Controversial Rise in Manimony

Chill out, all I'm saying is there is a rise in women paying alimony payments. And yes, I do know a couple that will be like that, should they get divorced.

Thanks for the links. As the first one mentioned "Unlike child support, which is common when divorcing couple has kids, alimony awards have always been very rare, going from about 25% of cases in the 1960s to about 10% today". I suspect this is because most states are No-Fault Divorce states. Children, OTOH, are a different matter.

Thanks for the links. As the first one mentioned "Unlike child support, which is common when divorcing couple has kids, alimony awards have always been very rare, going from about 25% of cases in the 1960s to about 10% today". I suspect this is because most states are No-Fault Divorce states. Children, OTOH, are a different matter.
It depends on who's been supporting the marriage more. In divorce court it's pretty straight forward, they ask for financials, tax returns, assets, salaries, position at work, job / income stability, etc. The spouse bringing in more money has a responsibility to provide the other spouse with a continuation of the same lifestyle. It's basically a numbers game and a negotiation between the two sides as to who gets what.

Forum List

Back