Man killed by stray bullet while watching fireworks w/ wife

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Houston man killed by stray bullet while watching New Year's Eve fireworks with his wife

By Reuters Reporter

Published: 10:51 EST, 3 January 2015 | Updated: 10:57 EST, 3 January 2015

We heard gun fire out on our peninsula New Year's Eve.

Why do fools think its okay to fire into the air?

Houston man killed by stray bullet while watching New Year's Eve fireworks with his wife

By Reuters Reporter

they are idiots Ludd.....we get that shit out here too.....if found the one who shot the gun should be charged with murder.....im sure someone knows who shot it.....offer a nice reward.....

By Reuters Reporter

Stupid mexicans.

In St. Louis it's the stupid negroes.

By Reuters Reporter

Stupid mexicans.
Couldn't have said it better. We used to have that with every mexican celebration. Now the LAPD has some kind of device used to pinpoint the exact location of where the gun was fired. There is very seldom guns fired into the air anymore.

That and those who fire warning shots up in the air can get 20 years. Like that woman thinking she was scaring her boyfriend.

By Reuters Reporter

Stupid mexicans.
Couldn't have said it better. We used to have that with every mexican celebration. Now the LAPD has some kind of device used to pinpoint the exact location of where the gun was fired. There is very seldom guns fired into the air anymore.

That and those who fire warning shots up in the air can get 20 years. Like that woman thinking she was scaring her boyfriend.

The fact that these people are to damn stupid to fire into the ground if they insist on firing weapons speaks volumes.

No matter what the subject, the racist slime ^^^ come crawling out from under their slimy rocks.

No matter what the subject, the racist slime ^^^ come crawling out from under their slimy rocks.

You stupid SOB!! It's the mexicans that do this every fucking year.
Facts be racist hommie!!
And whites and blacks and chinese....

Well maybe not chinese, I don't think that is a standard for them.

Don't be such a moron - race does not determine weather or not you idiotically fire a weapon in the air on new years.

By Reuters Reporter

Stupid mexicans.

Need more of that. Fire a weapon without a target then you should be charged with a crime.

It is very unlikely that you will hit someone BUT so damn many people seem to think that this is acceptable and do it every year that inevitably someone is shot.

Enough people go to prison for endangering us all and they might just think twice before doing it.

Facts be racist hommie!!

Don't be such a moron - race does not determine weather or not you idiotically fire a weapon in the air on new years.

Do you live in Houston?
The barrios on the north side and in Spring Branch sound like a fucken war zone on New Years.
Dont talk shit about things you know nothing about.

Facts be racist hommie!!

It's just that it's the mexicans that do it. It's not surprising. This is a common form of celebration in the homeland. It's not a matter of race. It's the culture.

Facts be racist hommie!!

Do you live in Houston?
The barrios on the north side and in Spring Branch sound like a fucken war zone on New Years.
Dont talk shit about things you know nothing about.
Is Huston the only place with people shooting guns into the air?

How about you stop talking shit that you have no clue about.

Facts be racist hommie!!

It's just that it's the mexicans that do it. It's not surprising. This is a common form of celebration in the homeland. It's not a matter of race. It's the culture.
then how come we had a white guy get busted for doing that in OC last year....you know as much about mexicans as you do about pot....0...

Facts be racist hommie!!

then how come we had a white guy get busted for doing that in OC last year....you know as much about mexicans as you do about pot....0...
You get one white guy and a couple of dozen mexicans. Mexicans born and raised here don't usually run around the streets firing guns in the air. It's the newly arrived.

Facts be racist hommie!!

Never said that Mexicans do not. Herewego is making it a Mexican problem though as though other races/nationalities do not and that is flat out incorrect. We had an indecent here a few years ago from a white guy on a fishing boat killing some innocent woman over a mile away. Mexicans might be more prone, I don't know and I don't have the stats to prove it either way, but I do know for a fact that it is not just Mexicans shooting their weapons in the air.

Also, I challenge the idea that it is a regular think in their 'homeland.' Guns are essentially illegal in Mexico. That certainly does not tell me that it would be a 'regular' thing for them to fire them off in the air to celebrate.

Forum List

Back