Man made Global Warming Is Our Greatest Threat

how do you "act like it's a crisis" when the right refuses to address the issue at all and lies and says it doesn't exist?
There is no evidence that there is any sort of man-made global warming crisis. If they had it, they would show it.

again with the thousands of lab results. Well dude, can't you post one of them? I mean shit, one thousand and yet you've presented none

You're lying. I've linked to exactly what you ask for, the sources in the HITRAN database, multiple times. Here's some of my posts doing so.

To be an AGW denier is to be paranoid

250 Peer Reviewed Papers in 2015 Alone Cast Doubt on AGW Hypothesis

2015, yes, the warmest on record.

You and Frank have been participating in those threads, so you can't plead ignorance. You're both just proudly lying, over and over.

Given that all you and Frank do now is troll and lie, how about you do it somewhere else? The two of you are poison to adult discussion, and nobody wants you around.

how do you "act like it's a crisis" when the right refuses to address the issue at all and lies and says it doesn't exist?
how do you expect a reasonable person to agree when there is no evidence? I'm just saying present away, let's see experimental evidence that shows there is a crisis. I've been waiting for three years.

All you all want to do is to stand up with a bullhorn and scream the sky is falling. Where is that at? Why is it odd for you that someone asks that question? Is it against your belief system to look for evidence of something before jumping in? Well for me, it is.

again with the thousands of lab results. Well dude, can't you post one of them? I mean shit, one thousand and yet you've presented none

You're lying. I've linked to exactly what you ask for, the sources in the HITRAN database, multiple times. Here's some of my posts doing so.

To be an AGW denier is to be paranoid

250 Peer Reviewed Papers in 2015 Alone Cast Doubt on AGW Hypothesis

2015, yes, the warmest on record.

You and Frank have been participating in those threads, so you can't plead ignorance. You're both just proudly lying, over and over.

Given that all you and Frank do now is troll and lie, how about you do it somewhere else? The two of you are poison to adult discussion, and nobody wants you around.
again, tooth, I asked for you to highlight where in your link is the evidence. I've read almost all you and anyone else has posted and yet can't find the words that states the conclusion to the experiment is 'x'. Show me the abstract from a link.

Frank, the "Observations" line never moves. Are you perhaps looking at one of Don Easterbrooks' predictions?

Oh, I see what you mean. This graph shows the pause. That's not very surprising Frank. Until Karl 2015, almost every graph did.

Check this out Frank. Before 1998, every astrophysicist on this planet assumed the expansion of the universe was slowing in response to the gravity field of the mass of the universe. Worst case was that it had reached a terminal velocity and would expand at its current velocity forever. But, in that year, " the Supernova Cosmology Project and the High-Z Supernova Search Team simultaneously obtained results suggesting a totally unexpected acceleration in the expansion of the universe by using distant type Ia supernovae as standard candles."

The expansion of the universe was not decreasing. It was increasing. This was like finding that a ball rolling uphill accelerated. What this suggested caused a major revision in our fundamental understanding of cosmology and the nature of the universe. However, within two years it was the new dogma. So stand back and watch as the real experts demonstrate what its like to NOT have an agenda, to NOT have a theory you just won't give up, to NOT be wiling to go where the evidence leads, no matter the cost.
Again, thanks for the acknowledgement of the pause and don't you think it is sort of stupid to post a graph showing the pause and then make a statement that the temperature is going up in the same time frame. Or do you think it isn't. not sure with your post.

I misinterpreted your description the first time around. I thought this was another complaint about adjustments and thought you were saying the end of the observation data was going up and down.

Mea culpa.

No one is trying to say that we never thought the pause was real. We (and the vast majority of climate scientists) now believe that to be the case. The pause was caused by starting at the 97/97 el Nino peak and then working with slightly misrepresented data. Karl's corrections had effects prior to 97/98.

noaa_update.jpg

And please note here, the vast bulk of corrections WARM the PAST. That REDUCES the 20th century's observed warming. All this claptrap about 20th century warming being an intentional, unjustified artifact produced by scientists goes out the window with that lower graph.

Last edited:
As the planet flashes warning signs, U.S. and China pledge hasty signing of climate accord

For 15 years scientists have been screaming warnings to the entire human race. Now it's too late. But we have to make the effort anyway don't we.

Human life on Earth is going to drastically change soon. And every person that knew this was coming wishes it weren't true.
hey yo, yo, yo everyone from the Paranoid thread, seeeee, this is paranoid!!!!! Just so you know what it actually looks like.

The Denier Cult runs on fear. Ignore them. They are like the people in the 1960s who smoked and laughed when doctors started saying smoking causes cancer. And now they all have cancer.

These people are to be pitied. And ignored.

We got to pay the costs of those cancers. How many lives would be saved and how much suffering would be avoided if tobacco had been banned in 1960? Do we have a right to tobacco? I think not.

We got to pay the costs of those cancers. How many lives would be saved and how much suffering would be avoided if tobacco had been banned in 1960? Do we have a right to tobaccco? I think not.

Of course you are right. But the deniers and the cheats always delay action for their own benefit at the expense of other people. They are humans that take zero responsibility for their actions. Like children.

I don't think that sort of behavior is rare in adults. There's a name for it. Sociopathy.

The Denier Cult runs on fear. Ignore them. They are like the people in the 1960s who smoked and laughed when doctors started saying smoking causes cancer. And now they all have cancer.

These people are to be pitied. And ignored.
dude seriously? You post about Armageddon and we live in fear? too funny you stupid schmuck.

So when is it exactly does the ice sheet fall off, the Arctic melt, the extreme become daily? wheeeeeennnnnnnnnn?

We got to pay the costs of those cancers. How many lives would be saved and how much suffering would be avoided if tobacco had been banned in 1960? Do we have a right to tobacco? I think not.
wow, more paranoia, dude that's spectacular. Has nothing whatsoever to do with climate, but wow applause on the effort for feeding bullshit to the crowd.

We got to pay the costs of those cancers. How many lives would be saved and how much suffering would be avoided if tobacco had been banned in 1960? Do we have a right to tobaccco? I think not.

Of course you are right. But the deniers and the cheats always delay action for their own benefit at the expense of other people. They are humans that take zero responsibility for their actions. Like children.
at the expense of others? did you just really post that. You want to take food from the mouth of babies to promote wind and solar energy that is a proven failure and you want to post up that kind of crap? that just makes you a fk.

I don't think that sort of behavior is rare in adults. There's a name for it. Sociopathy.
it's a shame that you identify yourself like that. But I agree you are indeed a Sociopath.

Wow. Flying fingers. I guess you can type like a jet plane if no thought is required between words.

And, man, up your game. You sound like an 8th grader.

Wow. Flying fingers. I guess you can type like a jet plane if no thought is required between words.

And, man, up your game. You sound like an 8th grader.
well get on topic and let's talk third grader. I am willing to come down to discuss, let's talk about the OP.

Can you prove man made GW or not? Or are you still interested in cancer and tobacco?

BTW, insulting someone like you did is truly a third grade level and why my reference to that grade.

www.ipcc.ch. Look up WG-I, The Physical Science Basis. If you think you can refute A N Y T H I N G - T H E Y - S A Y , I'll listen to what you got.

Forum List

Back