Man mocks Alligators, ignores warning signs then jumps in water and is killed by Alligators in Texas

It gives an excellent presentation of the truth and those who refuse to heed the warnings that the truth points to. Such as all those who reject Jesus Christ and his offer of forgiveness and redemption do so at their own peril. There is only one way to enter into the kingdom of heaven and that is to repent of our sins and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to save us (Romans 10:9,10) To turn from our own ways and follow Christ and obey Him. There are not many paths to God - there is only one way to God and that is through His Only Begotten Son. Those who teach you that all spiritual paths lead to the same place do not tell you that place is HELL.

If people reject all warnings about hell they will one day find out it is real - all who reject Christ shall find themselves there.

(CNN)A man who apparently mocked alligators, then jumped in the water -- despite warning signs -- is dead after being attacked in Texas.
Orange County Justice of the Peace Rodney Price told CNN affiliate KFDM that Woodward ignored verbal warnings and a posted "No Swimming Alligators" sign and seemed to mock the deadly creatures before going in the water.

"He removed his shirt, removed his billfold ... someone shouted a warning and he said 'blank the alligators' and jumped in to the water and almost immediately yelled for help," Price said.

The "No Swimming Alligators" sign was posted this week after a 10-foot alligator was spotted in the bayou waters.
How many mock Jesus Christ and jump into sin - despite the warnings of the King James Bible - then the devil devours them taking their life when they least expect it? Then they find themselves in hell and realize everything they were warned about was true but it is too late. Hell hath no exits.

Last edited:
It is said that Darwin repented of his sins admitting his theory a lie and became a born again Christian upon his deathbed. A woman evangelist led him to the LORD. Atheists have denied it (of course - it surely looks as bad for them as when Madeleine O'Hare's own son became a born again Christian) but even some who were close to him said it was true. More evidence that it is never too late to turn to Christ for forgiveness and be saved. Oh the mercy and love of God cannot be measured - not in 10,000 years - not ever.

Texas alligator attack Man killed in Orange County - CNN.com
While it is tragic that a person lost their life, it is extremely difficult to feel any sympathy for someone who was warned multiple times, in multiple forms. What a fool.

This guy is definitely in the running for a posthumous Darwin Award.
Most Texicans are....they are like Okies, to much religion...and not enough science...
Bet that Gator had the boy yelling JESUS!

It is said that Darwin repented of his sins admitting his theory a lie and became a born again Christian upon his deathbed. A woman evangelist led him to the LORD.
I heard that the Darwin story was made up. There hasn't been any proof beyond hearsay. That being said, I don't really see what he would have to repent. One can both believe in God and evolution. The Bible may have many moral stories, but it's hardly a source for scientific information.

It is said that Darwin repented of his sins admitting his theory a lie and became a born again Christian upon his deathbed. A woman evangelist led him to the LORD.
I heard that the Darwin story was made up. There hasn't been any proof beyond hearsay. That being said, I don't really see what he would have to repent. One can both believe in God and evolution. The Bible may have many moral stories, but it's hardly a source for scientific information.

Thanks for making my point, Konrav. You do claim to be an atheist, right?

It is said that Darwin repented of his sins admitting his theory a lie and became a born again Christian upon his deathbed.

Why do Christian need these fables to bolster their own lack of faith?

How about I give you some facts about Darwin instead?

Darwin was going to join the clergy but became interested in natural history instead.

Did you know that he based his theory on evolution of the species on a book about capitalism and market forces that was written by a friend of his who was a minister of religion?

And did you know that he hesitated to publish it because of fundamentalists like yourself?

He was active in his parish but went for walks while his family attended church on Sundays.

He never claimed to be an atheist but rather an agnostic because he could never reconcile the pain and suffering that he observed with an "original design".

His final thoughts on the matter clearly disprove that he became a "born again Christian on his deathbed".

Though reticent about his religious views, in 1879 he responded that he had never been an atheist in the sense of denying the existence of a god, and that generally "an Agnostic would be the more correct description of my state of mind."[7] He went as far as saying that "Science has nothing to do with Christ, except insofar as the habit of scientific research makes a man cautious in admitting evidence. For myself, I do not believe that there ever has been any revelation. As for a future life, every man must judge for himself between conflicting vague probabilities."[15]

Religious views of Charles Darwin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Thanks for making my point, Konrav. You do claim to be an atheist, right?
Why would you say that? Did you miss the sentence I BOLDED? Just because you say atheists debunked the story doesn't make anyone who does so an atheist. You need to study up on logic. Perhaps you wouldn't foolish so often.

Texas man Tommie Woodward killed by alligator during late-night swim Daily Mail Online
Good looking Dude...must have been a liberal. with all those piercings!

2A362B1900000578-3148522-image-m-15_1435969408274.jpg

2A362B1D00000578-3148522-image-a-16_1435969413693.jpg

While it is tragic that a person lost their life, it is extremely difficult to feel any sympathy for someone who was warned multiple times, in multiple forms. What a fool.

Most Texicans are....they are like Okies, to much religion...and not enough science...
Probably Oh God!

You know he could have been. The news report didn't say, DarkFury.

Probably Oh God!

Same thing. Jesus is God.

Texas man Tommie Woodward killed by alligator during late-night swim Daily Mail Online

He was only 28 years of age. I wonder how many times he was given the opportunity to repent and he refused! What a shame! What a terrible shame! Folks think he is dead and gone - not exactly - he is alive in hell right now, seeing with his eyes the horrors of hell and its demons, the cries of the damned, the smell of sulfur and rotting flesh, burning flesh, the physical torments of demons ripping him apart and taunting him for their entertainment - the unimaginable heat of hell and not a drop of water down there for him to drink and to think that he will be stuck there for all eternity! Oh! What a shame! MG! You need to call on the LORD today! I'm serious! It's time for you to come to the LORD and escape the fires of hell!

He was only 28 years of age. I wonder how many times he was given the opportunity to repent and he refused! What a shame! What a terrible shame! Folks think he is dead and gone - not exactly - he is alive in hell right now, seeing with his eyes the horrors of hell and its demons, the cries of the damned, the smell of sulfur and rotting flesh, burning flesh, the physical torments of demons ripping him apart and taunting him for their entertainment and to think that he will be stuck there for all eternity! Oh! What a shame! MG! You need to call on the LORD today! I'm serious! It's time for you to come to the LORD and escape the fires of hell!

The alligator might have been a jesuit in disguise

Forum List

Back