Man mocks Alligators, ignores warning signs then jumps in water and is killed by Alligators in Texas

Liberal from St. LOUIS, moves to Texas, thinks that liberals know more than ignorant Texicans and jumps into the water. Calling the alligators racists doesn't work.

One less democrat in the world is no great loss. It might even be good for St. LOUIS.

Calling the alligators racists ............................ that is precious :lmao::lmao::lmao:

we live in a society that protects us from dangers as slight as emotional discomfort. It's no surprise when coddled people don't realize that baby-proofed reality doesn't extend to the rest of the animal kingdom.

People are getting stupider.

I can jump in with the alligators. They won't hurt me.

I can roll the window down to pet the lion. It's just a big kitty.

No. You can't. Telling animals they are committing micro aggression does not hurt their feelings.

Fatal misunderstanding:) Pay more attention to any content...
Well technically the sign does say, that there is no swimming alligators there.
"No swimming alligators"

Texas alligator attack Man killed in Orange County - CNN.com
While it is tragic that a person lost their life, it is extremely difficult to feel any sympathy for someone who was warned multiple times, in multiple forms. What a fool.
I hope it was the Texas campaign manager for Hillary.
does anyone know what race the alligator was? was the alligator a racist? or maybe a white hispanic? maybe the alligator just hated white people? will we ever find out?

Too bad. Reminds of a story I heard not too long about about a guy who went into a tiger enclosure on purpose and was mauled and killed by tigers. Maybe these people aren't all there in the head or something.

I've also heard that people that live in "alligator territories" frequently swim the alligators, and it's not that big a deal to them. Kind of like us in the northeast going into the ocean even though we know there are sharks. Sometimes, people get eaten or bit.

How stupid are liberals?

They actually believed that putting sharks on the endangered species list and increasing their numbers wouldn't result in more shark attacks. Did they think the sharks would be grateful?

Liberals believed that protecting turtle nesting and large numbers of turtles on the shore wouldn't result in sharks coming closer to shore. For that, the sharks really are grateful.

The alligators are grateful for stupid liberals too.

How stupid are liberals?

They actually believed that putting sharks on the endangered species list and increasing their numbers wouldn't result in more shark attacks. Did they think the sharks would be grateful?

Liberals believed that protecting turtle nesting and large numbers of turtles on the shore wouldn't result in sharks coming closer to shore. For that, the sharks really are grateful.

Reports on TV say that the water is about 10 degrees warmer there, which encourages sharks.

How stupid are liberals?

Reports on TV say that the water is about 10 degrees warmer there, which encourages sharks.
Reports on tv are automatically suspect as being liberal claptrap.

How stupid are liberals?

Reports on tv are automatically suspect as being liberal claptrap.
Unless it's Fox so called news, then it's Right Wing Claptrap.

Too bad. Reminds of a story I heard not too long about about a guy who went into a tiger enclosure on purpose and was mauled and killed by tigers. Maybe these people aren't all there in the head or something.

I've also heard that people that live in "alligator territories" frequently swim the alligators, and it's not that big a deal to them. Kind of like us in the northeast going into the ocean even though we know there are sharks. Sometimes, people get eaten or bit.

It's a matter of complacency. The guy had never had a problem with the smaller ones, so he thought he wouldn't have a problem that time.

It's a matter of complacency. The guy had never had a problem with the smaller ones, so he thought he wouldn't have a problem that time.

One of the clues should be when the alligator is bigger than you.

Holy balls you people are stupid. How do you turn something like this both into a religious debate and an argument over whether the moron may have been a liberal or a conservative?

How stupid are liberals?

Actually it is because of fishing in the area, but leave it to the far left to try and pin this on anything else.

Holy balls you people are stupid. How do you turn something like this both into a religious debate and an argument over whether the moron may have been a liberal or a conservative?

On political entertainment board you ask a stupid question like that?

There's always a fair amount of risk in many things we do and of course its sad when people die.
Still, knowing there's an 11 ft alligator in the waters you are about to swim in is :cuckoo:.
Swimming in waters after numerous shark attacks...also:cuckoo:

...if I saw an 11 foot alligator Id move out of that state. Ill take bears over prehistoric looking eating machines any day.

Forum List

Back