Man places $615,862 that Hillary Clinton will win the presidential election

Ole Hillary used the same loopholes. I guess you hate her too?

Well, see, we have her tax returns. She paid taxes in subsequent years. Where are Donalds? Oh yeah, he refuses to show you. Yet you trust him. As WC Fields said, there is a sucker born every minute and you are it.

But since you bring it up...

He said he was brilliant for doing it.
So that means Hillary is brilliant too, then, right?

Except she didn't lose a billion bucks. So wouldn't that make her...."more brilliant"?

Time to start unloading the profanity. It's your only option.
No profanity, the fact is Hillary has never produced one job, but she managed on her watch to get 4 people killed. In that same office lost 6 billion of tax payer money. So by your standards, she's brilliant!

Nice dodge. Must suck that you can't stick to the OP...
No, I'm just proving you are a hypocrite. Hillary has done a lot worse than Trump ever could.

No, you're spitting talking apoints that are not true.

She is no more responsible for the deaths of those Americans than the Chief of Police is responsible for the deaths at the hands of terrorists in Orlando or San Bernadino.

While I have no doubt that the State Department cannot account for the whole $6B, the fact is that it is a matter of accounting. You change it to "lost" (i.e. you have to lie) to make your small fraction of a man/messiah look better.
real talk. accounting is a difficult concept

Man places $615,862 that Hillary Clinton will win the presidential election - Full article

"A $615,862 bet has been placed on Hillary Clinton to win the election—the biggest bet ever staked on any U.S. presidential election.

British bookmaker William Hill announced on Friday that the bet had been made for €550,000. A 46-year-old female client placed the amount on Clinton becoming President at odds of 4/11, or a 73% chance of success, in the hope of making a profit of around $224,000."

Smart idea or bad idea?

The criminals always win, especially if they are supported by the far left!

Just remember the political class has different rules than those they represent!

Forum List

Back