Man says he slashed woman because she’s white

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
He was just trying to borrow her white privilege. He didn't do nuffin' !

A man who was arrested for randomly slashing a woman’s neck earlier this month in Brooklyn told police he attacked her because she is white, police sources said. Gregory Alfred, 25, told police he set out to find white people to slice back on Mar. 10 because he blamed them and “the system” for preventing him from freely smoking weed, sources said. The slasher chose to take out his anger on 53-year-old Janina Popko, and cut her across the neck as she was walking near the corner of Beverly and Rugby roads that morning in Ditmas Park. The assailant was taken into custody in Sayreville, NJ over the weekend for an unrelated crime before the NYPD eventually tracked him down and questioned him about the Brooklyn attack. ...

http://nypost.com/2016/03/22/man-says-he-slashed-woman-because-she-was-white/

Dindu's are inspired by Obama and his administration to get in touch with their black rage.

Dindu's are inspired by Obama and his administration to get in touch with their black rage.
Er.. I don't think so... lunatics don't care about anything but themselves; and even THAT is questionable.

These slashing of whites by black are becoming frighteningly more common. I'd say I'm shocked they aren't covered more by MSM.....but I'm not.

Forum List

Back