Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

YzWn3Hw.jpg

Yesterday morning, while in a taxi on the way to the airport, Husband sends a message to my work email which is connected to my phone. He's never done this, we always communicate in person or by text. I open it up, and it's a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won't miss me for the 10 days I'm gone. Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since June 1st, with a column for my 'excuses,' using verbatim quotes of why I didn't feel like having sex at that very moment. According to his 'document', we've only had sex 3 times in the last 7 weeks, out of 27 'attempts' on his part.

She needs to be a better bitch. Period.

YzWn3Hw.jpg

Yesterday morning, while in a taxi on the way to the airport, Husband sends a message to my work email which is connected to my phone. He's never done this, we always communicate in person or by text. I open it up, and it's a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won't miss me for the 10 days I'm gone. Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since June 1st, with a column for my 'excuses,' using verbatim quotes of why I didn't feel like having sex at that very moment. According to his 'document', we've only had sex 3 times in the last 7 weeks, out of 27 'attempts' on his part.

I'm gonna go out on a really short, brittle twig and say that this guy prolly regularly posts on the USMB.

He prolly even frequently starts threads on it.

Just a hunch. :D

YzWn3Hw.jpg

She also seems to have a problem with showering

She doesnt have a problem with showering...she just has a problem fucking her man and knowing how to keep a man. This...this is the opposite

YzWn3Hw.jpg

I'm gonna go out on a really short, brittle twig and say that this guy prolly regularly posts on the USMB.

He prolly even frequently starts threads on it.

Just a hunch. :D

I saw that article and didn't want to be the one posting it.

If she is having to make that many excuses, he's the one with the problem....either he is a sorry ass lover, or, he doesn't know how to pick women......:lol::lol:

Sounds like they both contributed to this problem. Worse, both sound like they want to fight about it.

I think they need to split now because, until and unless they want to work it out together, the marriage is doomed.

Forum List

Back