Man Sentenced to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Party Voters

Been through this one already

The guy was being paid for every registration he turned in. To pad his numbers, he pulled registrations from a list of residents he found. Some of those residents turned out to be dead

It is a case of registration fraud not voter fraud
Since it's not voter fraud it's acceptable for Democrats?

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

znqyzb.jpg

Tiffany Trump is registered to vote in two states: report

LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP!
I'm most likely registered in three states. It's what one does when one moves to a new state. Didn't you know that? Do you think the state you move from removes your name? I don't think so. it is truly amazing the lack of logic all you fks have.
Hey dumbshit. I do know that. Because I'm not Trump.

It's TRUMP, you dumb fuck, who said being registered in two states is voter fraud.

So let's hear you tell us how it is Trump who is lacking in logic.

I'll wait here.

While you are waiting for that poster to reply, will you explain what Obama meant when he said Obamacare would save every family in America $2500/year?

Edward Barquet and Michelle Corrall
OUTCOME:
CRIMINAL CONVICTION
False Registrations
Working as GOP voter registration employees during the 2000
general election,
Edward Barquet and his girlfriend, Michelle Corrall,
sought to capitalize on a $4 bounty for each Republican voter
successfully registered. The pair submitted multiple fraudulent
registrations, which included false information and forged signatures.
Following their guilty pleas, a judge sentenced each of them to
serve four months in jail and pay a $220 fine, followed by five years’
probation.

:cry:

I'm most likely registered in three states. It's what one does when one moves to a new state. Didn't you know that? Do you think the state you move from removes your name? I don't think so. it is truly amazing the lack of logic all you fks have.

It's TRUMP, you dumb fuck, who said being registered in two states is voter fraud.

I'll wait here.

While you are waiting for that poster to reply, will you explain what Obama meant when he said Obamacare would save every family in America $2500/year?
Separate topic.

This is what you tards do when defeated. Red herrings. Bald assertions. Move goalposts. Tu quoques. Straw men. False Dichotomies. Ad infinitum.

What's more, you really have no idea how badly you just embarrassed yourself by assuming I supported Obama or ObamaCare or bleeved his lie.

You tards never know when to quit making public fools of yourselves. :lol:

You racist liar. Voter fraud does not exist and no resources should ever be used to make sure it doesn't happen...unless it's fraud by conservatives.
Voter fraud cannot help but exist....there's always people pushing the envelope. However it is rare....on both sides...
and the issue was and is always if the rare occurrences justify gobment interference that will lead to voter suppression. FREEDOM!

Just pretend voter rolls are gun owner rolls. Now you love them being monitored and accurate.
i would love it if voter registration records would be accurate and updated regularly. someone should do something about it. ask your congressman, senator, and president.

I live in Colorado? The liberals running this state don't care about their voter fraud.

The racist liberals in this state did vote for Daryl Glenn for Senator because they hate black people. It's really fucked up how racist the Colorado liberals are.
i have no idea where you live. i hope you know it. i cannot help you here. now take a nap.

Still waiting jc456. Tells us what amazing lack of logic Trump-fk has for saying this:

znqyzb.jpg

I'll wait here.

Obamacare is about voter fraud?

So let's hear you tell us how it is Trump who has an amazing lack of logic.

I'll wait here.
I believe he stated they voted twice.

I'll wait here.

Obamacare is about voter fraud?
Yeah, that was the clumsiest attempt to change the subject I've seen all week. :lol:

Voter fraud cannot help but exist....there's always people pushing the envelope. However it is rare....on both sides...
and the issue was and is always if the rare occurrences justify gobment interference that will lead to voter suppression. FREEDOM!

Just pretend voter rolls are gun owner rolls. Now you love them being monitored and accurate.
i would love it if voter registration records would be accurate and updated regularly. someone should do something about it. ask your congressman, senator, and president.

I live in Colorado? The liberals running this state don't care about their voter fraud.

The racist liberals in this state did vote for Daryl Glenn for Senator because they hate black people. It's really fucked up how racist the Colorado liberals are.
i have no idea where you live. i hope you know it. i cannot help you here. now take a nap.

Don't be racist.

Here, this guy has something to say to you:

I'll wait here.
Nope.

Tell us what an amazing lack of logic Trump-fk has. You thought I was saying it and got all nasty.

So tell us.

You're busted once again being a raging hypocrite.

It's nice to hear one of Trump's most willfully blind and obedient tards accidentally admit Trump is a "fk" who has an amazing lack of logic. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for this topic, tards. It's been fun, as always.

I'll wait here.
Nope.

Tell us what an amazing lack of logic Trump-fk has. You thought I was saying it and got all nasty.

So tell us.

well post his quote. and the only thing busted are the snaps on my slacks from laughing at you so hard

I'll wait here.
Nope.

So tell us.

well post his quote. and the only thing busted are the snaps on my slacks from laughing at you so hard
znqyzb.jpg

I'll wait here.
Nope.

So tell us.

znqyzb.jpg
can't see your image. try it a different way.

Forum List

Back