Man Sentenced to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Party Voters

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....

I'm most likely registered in three states. It's what one does when one moves to a new state. Didn't you know that? Do you think the state you move from removes your name? I don't think so. it is truly amazing the lack of logic all you fks have.

Very refreshing to see a devoted Trump Chump call his dear leader a "fk" with an amazing lack of logic.

So refreshing.

There's hope for America yet!
so I'm not sure what your point is. Again, as I stated already, he wanted to see if people registered in two states voted in both states. What is so difficult with that?
No, he said the mere act of being registered to vote in two states is voter fraud. He did not say "voted in two states". He said "registered to vote in two states".

You just called the love of your life a "fk" with an amazing lack of logic.

It's a beautiful day!
well that isn't in the quote you posted. so unless you have that, you are presuming something that isn't there. It's says investigate into, not that someone voted. wow.

you were never told that this never happens. quite the opposite. why do you lie?
Uh, yes, we have been told over and over and over that it's not something that happens, that it doesn't happen enough to worry about, that it happens equally on both sides of the aisle.

We were even told that when ACORN was dragged into court and subsequently shut down for the egregious voter fraud they have always engaged in.

you were never told that this never happens. quite the opposite. why do you lie?
Uh, yes, we have been told over and over and over that it's not something that happens, that it doesn't happen enough to worry about, that it happens equally on both sides of the aisle.

We were even told that when ACORN was dragged into court and subsequently shut down for the egregious voter fraud they have always engaged in.

Name the person who claimed that "it's not something that happens".....

IT DOES have rarely.

IT DOES happen on both sides of the political aisle.

For you to think otherwise is simply the ongoing delusions of a mentally ill trumpanzee.

I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....

I'm most likely registered in three states. It's what one does when one moves to a new state. Didn't you know that? Do you think the state you move from removes your name? I don't think so. it is truly amazing the lack of logic all you fks have.

Very refreshing to see a devoted Trump Chump call his dear leader a "fk" with an amazing lack of logic.

So refreshing.

so I'm not sure what your point is. Again, as I stated already, he wanted to see if people registered in two states voted in both states. What is so difficult with that?
No, he said the mere act of being registered to vote in two states is voter fraud. He did not say "voted in two states". He said "registered to vote in two states".

It's a beautiful day!
well that isn't in the quote you posted. so unless you have that, you are presuming something that isn't there. It's says investigate into, not that someone voted. wow.
When you thought I said being registered in two states is voter fraud, you said I was a "fk" with an amazing lack of logic.

Now that you find it was Trump who said it, we are watching you make a spectacle of yourself trying to lick your own flung shit off Trump's face. :lol:

This just gets better and better.

So refreshing.

It's a beautiful day!
When you thought I said being registered in two states is voter fraud, you said I was a "fk" with an amazing lack of logic.

Now that you find it was Trump who said it, we are watching you make a spectacle of yourself trying to lick your own flung shit off Trump's face. :lol:

well he didn't say that. It's why I called you a fk.

So refreshing.

It's a beautiful day!

He did say that. Quite plainly. He said voter fraud included people registered to vote in two states. The very thing you started flinging your shit about.

I'm loving this. :lol:

It's a beautiful day!

He did say that. Quite plainly.

well he tweeted investigating people registered in two states. Not sure how that says --"mere act of being registered to vote in two states is voter fraud" projecting isn't a quality you should hang onto. So now you are a liar.

folks like you love nothing burgers, you serve them up constantly daily.

It's a beautiful day!

He did say that. Quite plainly. He said voter fraud included people registered to vote in two states. The very thing you started flinging your shit about.

And Obama said there are 57 states.

It is not illegal to be registered in multiple states, it is illegal to vote in multiple states.

One is supposed to vote in the municipality that one legally deems their primary residence.

Why do **** liberals try so hard to be fucking dipshits?

There is voter fraud on both sides and it should be stopped. Period.

It is not illegal to be registered in multiple states, it is illegal to vote in multiple states.

That's right. Someone should tell the amazing lack of logic Trump-fk. :lol:
he's not doing the investigation, and he never said it was fraud. and the stupid fk you are, just continues to lie on what he tweeted. even after you posted the tweet. amazing the balls you have to lie so openly.

There is voter fraud on both sides and it should be stopped. Period.
I absolutely agree. Which is why I am baffled why you tards are so obsessed with wasting taxpayer dollars on a completely ineffective program.

he's not doing the investigation, and he never said it was fraud.
It's right there in black and white, dude.

Face it, you fucked up royally. When you thought it was me saying it, you went apeshit. Now that you know its Trump, you're showing us all you don't have the integrity to admit Trump is a fk with an amazing lack of logic.

You're showing us all what an incredible partisan hack you are. Not that we didn't already know that.

Busted. :lol:

Our taxpayer dollars are being wasted on this Voter ID obsession instead of focusing on things which would actually help prevent the microscopic amount of voter fraud which goes on.

Since Voter ID does not stop the types of fraud which occur, any sensible person would be asking themselves what the true motive behind Voter ID is instead of just blindly parroting claims which have been repeatedly blasted out of the water.

he's not doing the investigation, and he never said it was fraud.
It's right there in black and white, dude.

Face it, you fucked up royally. When you thought it was me saying it, you went apeshit. Now that you know its Trump, you're showing us all you don't have the integrity to admit Trump is a fk with an amazing lack of logic.

You're showing us all what an incredible partisan hack you are. Not that we didn't already know that.

Busted. :lol:
except that it isn't and you continue to lie. sorry bubba,

Trump said it's illegal to be registered to vote in 2 States. Obama said there are 57 States.

Somehow the world did not explode from those false statements.

Forum List

Back