Man Sentenced to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Party Voters

Our taxpayer dollars are being wasted on this Voter ID obsession instead of focusing on things which would actually help prevent the microscopic amount of voter fraud which goes on.
and on russia russia so you aren't concerned little snowflake about tax money.

Our taxpayer dollars are being wasted on this Voter ID obsession instead of focusing on things which would actually help prevent the microscopic amount of voter fraud which goes on.
Oh, look. The parroting robot is hitting himself in the head with a hammer now. :lol:

Oh, look. The parroting robot is hitting himself in the head with a hammer now. :lol:
why are you doing that? That probably hurts.

I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states - Donald Trump.

Tiffany Trump is registered to vote in two states: report

LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP!

I'm most likely registered in three states. It's what one does when one moves to a new state. Didn't you know that? Do you think the state you move from removes your name? I don't think so. it is truly amazing the lack of logic all you fks have.

:lol::lol::lol:

Priceless!

Trump said it's illegal to be registered to vote in 2 States. Obama said there are 57 States.

Somehow the world did not explode from those false statements.
except that, that isn't what trump said.

His tweet was along those lines.

I don't GAF if he conflated voting and registering.

It should be illegal to be registered to vote in multiple jurisdictions because it is illegal to vote in multiple jurisdictions.

I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states - Donald Trump.

Tiffany Trump is registered to vote in two states: report

LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP!

I'm most likely registered in three states. It's what one does when one moves to a new state. Didn't you know that? Do you think the state you move from removes your name? I don't think so. it is truly amazing the lack of logic all you fks have.

:lol::lol::lol:

Priceless!
it doesn't say in that tweet that those registered to vote in two states committed voter fraud. you can project your opinion all you want, but that doesn't say that. sorry bubba. just isn't so.

Trump said it's illegal to be registered to vote in 2 States. Obama said there are 57 States.

It should be illegal to be registered to vote in multiple jurisdictions because it is illegal to vote in multiple jurisdictions.
sorry, don't see it that way. the meaning was those registered in two states would be investigated to see if they voted twice. it isn't fking rocket science.

it doesn't say in that tweet that those registered to vote in two states committed voter fraud. y
Wow. You really are blind.

Here, let me help.

I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states

You said yourself that shows an "amazing lack of logic". And, for once, I agree with you! :lol:

it doesn't say in that tweet that those registered to vote in two states committed voter fraud. y

Here, let me help.

I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states
yep, it's what he said, what he didn't say was they committed fraud.

Here, let me help.

He said voter fraud included people registered to vote in two states, tard. It's right there in front of your tard face.

You've been busted as a partisan hack.

It's been fun, but I can only watch someone publicly embarrass themselves for so long before it feels like I am kicking a small child on the ground.

sorry, don't see it that way. the meaning was those registered in two states would be investigated to see if they voted twice. it isn't fking rocket science.

Sure. It makes sense to make sure they didn't vote twice.

It should be illegal to be registered in multiple municipalities in my humble opinion.

Here, let me help.

He said voter fraud included people registered to vote in two states, tard. It's right there in front of your tard face.

You've been busted as a partisan hack.

It's been fun, but I can only watch someone publicly embarrass themselves for so long before it feels like I am kicking a small child on the ground.

What specifically is your issue with the tweet?

The POTUS made a mistake?

It happens every day to every POTUS.

Sure. It makes sense to make sure they didn't vote twice. It should be illegal to be registered in multiple municipalities in my humble opinion.

So do the coffins have electronic flat-panel voting machines on the inside of the lid, only turning on each election ... or are they voting 'proxy'?

Been through this one already

The guy was being paid for every registration he turned in. To pad his numbers, he pulled registrations from a list of residents he found. Some of those residents turned out to be dead

It is a case of registration fraud not voter fraud

Hmmmm, seems to me that the VA dem party apparatchiks, were registering dead voters so that they could then later on have real people vote under those names. Before you can have the vote fraud you MUST have the voter registration fraud. You see, dear child, you can't have one without first having the other.

Color me unsurprised that you and your ilk are unable to add 2+2.

Been through this one already

The guy was being paid for every registration he turned in. To pad his numbers, he pulled registrations from a list of residents he found. Some of those residents turned out to be dead

It is a case of registration fraud not voter fraud

Absolutely nailed it.

Hmmmm, seems to me that the VA dem party apparatchiks, were registering dead voters so that they could then later on have real people vote under those names. Before you can have the vote fraud you MUST have the voter registration fraud. You see, dear child, you can't have one without first having the other.

Color me unsurprised that you and your ilk are unable to add 2+2.

Forum List

Back