Man Sentenced to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Party Voters

The kid got paid to collect voter registrations. So he thinks if he adds a few that are bogus, who will know and what difference does it make?
He got caught and conservatives are outraged

Meanwhile, Russia intentionally interfered in our election and Conservatives unanimously proclaim......move along nothing to see here
Russia has been "intentional interfering" in our elections for 80 years.
It was never a problem when they were working for the dems, lol.

The kid got paid to collect voter registrations. So he thinks if he adds a few that are bogus, who will know and what difference does it make?

Meanwhile, Russia intentionally interfered in our election and Conservatives unanimously proclaim......move along nothing to see here
Now you are just making shit up

The kid faked registrations on 18 people.

It is not like he colluded with Russia or anything

How do we know? We do know that the shrilary campaign DID collude with the Ukrainians. We have zero evidence that trump did likewise. And, it doesn't matter anyway because collusion, even for your dear shrilary, isn't a crime. The whole world knows this so why don't you?

No, that's your schtick. She actually has presented evidence to support her. You have only waved your hands and called people names. Kgirl 1, rightwinger 0.

How do we know? We do know that the shrilary campaign DID collude with the Ukrainians. We have zero evidence that trump did likewise. And, it doesn't matter anyway because collusion, even for your dear shrilary, isn't a crime. The whole world knows this so why don't you?

Given that intelligence agencies are the ones who found things about Trump and the Russians, if Hillary had done the same, she would have got the same.

After the Sean Rich stuff, really, do you think anything from from fox news is credible?

Given that intelligence agencies are the ones who found things about Trump and the Russians, if Hillary had done the same, she would have got the same.

What "stuff"? So far there has been nothing presented.

Once again......evidence of actual voter fraud
People casting false ballots

Is minimal

Bogus registrations does not equate to voter fraud

It's true, by the way. More people were hit by lightning in 2016 than have been convicted of voter fraud in the 2016 election.

People hit by lightning seek help. People voting illegally just slink away and no one is really looking for them.

One data point is likely accurate. The other is likely lower than the reality. We would have to actually look for voter fraud to get a more accurate number.

Is minimal

You sure are going to extremes to defend voter fraud. I have a feeling you would be doing the opposite if it were Republicans who benefitted by it. And I KNOW you would not be fighting against voter ID laws.

Seriously? That's right you ignore that which you don't wish to hear.

Is minimal

Voter registration fraud is a necessary precursor to vote fraud. Period, end of story.

Lie all you wish, but that is a fact you can't wriggle out of.

There is no indication that any of the 18 registrations he created were used to vote in the election. At any rate, the consensus is that voter fraud occurs so rarely, it's not a major concern. Even in this case, even had all 18 registrations been used to vote, that would have represented a barely noticeable 0.0005% of the vote in Virginia. 0.00001% nationally.

Is minimal

You sure are going to extremes to defend voter fraud. I have a feeling you would be doing the opposite if it were Republicans who benefitted by it. And I KNOW you would not be fighting against voter ID laws.
Pointing out voter fraud is extremely rare is not defending it. People who do it, deserve to be caught and prosecuted, just as this idiot was. But we don't need a federal voter ID card when fraud is barely existent.

Is minimal

Pointing out voter fraud is extremely rare is not defending it. People who do it, deserve to be caught and prosecuted, just as this idiot was. But we don't need a federal voter ID card when fraud is barely existent.

What's funny is you keep making the claim but everywhere it is looked for it is found. If it were so rare this would not be the case. And, once again, before you can have vote fraud, you must first have voter registration fraud. This boyo was caught doing the preliminary work. The vote fraud was coming next.

Is minimal

What's funny is you keep making the claim but everywhere it is looked for it is found. If it were so rare this would not be the case. And, once again, before you can have vote fraud, you must first have voter registration fraud. This boyo was caught doing the preliminary work. The vote fraud was coming next.
And by "everywhere," it still amounts to no more than about 0.003% of the vote.

Is minimal

That's only because no one has been actually looking for it. Like I said, EVERYWHERE they have looked for it it has been found. That implies that it is far more prevalent than you would care to admit. And that means that voter ID laws make a lot more sense. It is only the dems, who have been repeatedly caught doing it, and caught on camera describing how to do it, that are against voter ID laws.

Is minimal

That's only because no one has been actually looking for it. Like I said, EVERYWHERE they have looked for it it has been found. That implies that it is far more prevalent than you would care to admit. And that means that voter ID laws make a lot more sense. It is only the dems, who have been repeatedly caught doing it, and caught on camera describing how to do it, that are against voter ID laws.
Utter bullshit. In reality, it's looked for following every election and there's almost always at least a few arrests made. And again, you're ignoring the stark reality that voter fraud is occurring at most, about 0.003% of the time ... or roughly 80 votes per state on average.

Four states accounting for 1/5th of the nation's vote in 2016 reviewed their records and found a whopping total of 324 [possible] cases of fraud...

Just the Facts on Fraud

Last edited:

Forum List

Back