Man Sentenced to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Party Voters

it doesn't say in that tweet that those registered to vote in two states committed voter fraud. y
Wow. You really are blind.

Here, let me help.

I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states
yep, it's what he said, what he didn't say was they committed fraud.
He said voter fraud included people registered to vote in two states, tard. It's right there in front of your tard face.

You've been busted as a partisan hack.

It's been fun, but I can only watch someone publicly embarrass themselves for so long before it feels like I am kicking a small child on the ground.
sorry bubba, it doesn't say what you want it to say, and you can make the statement to me one hundred times and one hundred times i will tell you that isn't what it says. sorry, that is what you want it to say. but it doesn't. he said he's including those registered to vote in two states, i.e., to see if they voted twice. WTF is wrong with you. Investigation is not accusation.

you were never told that this never happens. quite the opposite. why do you lie?
Uh, yes, we have been told over and over and over that it's not something that happens, that it doesn't happen enough to worry about, that it happens equally on both sides of the aisle.

We were even told that when ACORN was dragged into court and subsequently shut down for the egregious voter fraud they have always engaged in.
you are a dumb liar. you have not been told that.

this post is perfectly on topic.

you were never told that this never happens. quite the opposite. why do you lie?
Uh, yes, we have been told over and over and over that it's not something that happens, that it doesn't happen enough to worry about, that it happens equally on both sides of the aisle.

We were even told that when ACORN was dragged into court and subsequently shut down for the egregious voter fraud they have always engaged in.

You have already been provided with multiple links that prove it is you who are lying. First the progressives told us that it never happens. Then when they are shown it is happening they claim it is so small as to almost nonexistent. Then, when they are shown it is happening all over the place, and in significant numbers they claim "well it's not election fraud, it is voter registration fraud", which is laughable on its face.

Face it dudette. The demands for voter ID laws are needed. Why is it that you require an ID to buy a alcoholic beverage, but think that requiring one to vote is so onerous?

Trump said it's illegal to be registered to vote in 2 States. Obama said there are 57 States.

Somehow the world did not explode from those false statements.
except that, that isn't what trump said.

His tweet was along those lines.

I don't GAF if he conflated voting and registering.

It should be illegal to be registered to vote in multiple jurisdictions because it is illegal to vote in multiple jurisdictions.
sorry, don't see it that way. the meaning was those registered in two states would be investigated to see if they voted twice. it isn't fking rocket science.

Sure. It makes sense to make sure they didn't vote twice.

It should be illegal to be registered in multiple municipalities in my humble opinion.
well I'm guilty of moving and not calling to cancel previous registrations. seems like that is the norm.

You have already been provided with multiple links that prove it is you who are lying. First the progressives told us that it never happens. Then when they are shown it is happening they claim it is so small as to almost nonexistent. Then, when they are shown it is happening all over the place, and in significant numbers they claim "well it's not election fraud, it is voter registration fraud", which is laughable on its face.

Face it dudette. The demands for voter ID laws are needed. Why is it that you require an ID to buy a alcoholic beverage, but think that requiring one to vote is so onerous?
if you do not understand what the topic is, then you might shut up. my point has been proven many times in this thread.

if you do not understand what the topic is, then you might shut up. my point has been proven many times in this thread.

Provably false to anyone with a brain. Which leaves you out. As I said, the links have been provided IN THIS THREAD. The fact that you refuse to look at them merely shows your intense, unswerving, bias.

Been through this one already

The guy was being paid for every registration he turned in. To pad his numbers, he pulled registrations from a list of residents he found. Some of those residents turned out to be dead

It is a case of registration fraud not voter fraud
Since it's not voter fraud it's acceptable for Democrats?

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Only thing unacceptable is he was paid for work he didn't do
Otherwise he just added worthless names to the voter rolls

Barely a slap on the wrist for something so serious. A Republican would have gotten the maximum sentence.

100 days to which he will probably serve 50 in a minimum security prison.

Not a peep from the mainstream media.

If a conservative was caught doing this it would be plaster for weeks on the 24/7 news cycles and the kid would get 5 yrs!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Probably serve in county jail
50 days with good behavior

Provably false to anyone with a brain. Which leaves you out. As I said, the links have been provided IN THIS THREAD. The fact that you refuse to look at them merely shows your intense, unswerving, bias.
filiblubbering is not helping you. i looked at the sources. they proved my point. this was pointed out by other posters as well. their lying was correctly called out. hilarity ensued. especially with you queefing up. pay attention. i wrote hilarity, not hillary, you mighty liberal you. senile stubbornness, tsk tsk.

The kid faked registrations on 18 people.

It is not like he colluded with Russia or anything

and let us remember the topic of the thread. op lied about never being told about registration fraud happening.

the opposite is true. he was told, repeatedly.

I'm not dumb, and I'm not a liar.

And I certainly was told that. Repeatedly.

"They aren't legitimate. Total factual evidence that ACORN is conspiring to commit voter fraud = ZERO. You seriously think Obama and ACORN sat down together and decided to register a bunch of Mickey Mouses and Donald Ducks to win the election? And I guess all the election workers are either incredible stupid or in on the conspiracy."
Voter Fraud - Election Fraud

Ravi: " Pay people to register voters...I think this is common practice among all sides. I'd really like to see a comparative rate of valid voter's registrations turned in by right leaning groups before I condemn ACORN."
Yet, More ACORN Problems

Ravi: "Trouble is, DD, there has been no voter fraud by anyone ACORN registered. And that is the reason so many Republican Attorney Generals across the country were fired by the Bush Administration...they actually had scruples and refused to play along with the bullshit being pushed by the GOP."

"This just proves McCain is more of the same tired corrupt GOP we've all come to despise. He can't be stupid enough to believe that anything ACORN did led to false votes. Well, maybe he can be, but my guess is he's just business as usual."
ACORN saddened by McCain's betrayal

Ravi: "I understand it's easy to sit back and make things up that no one has anyway of proving...except by catching actual voter fraud. If there was such a problem, there would be more than the seven or so cases caught in the last forty years.

"All get out the vote campaigns have similar problems...but it seems only ACORN turns in their rogue employees."

"They aren't legitimate. Total factual evidence that ACORN is conspiring to commit voter fraud = ZERO. You seriously think Obama and ACORN sat down together and decided to register a bunch of Mickey Mouses and Donald Ducks to win the election? And I guess all the election workers are either incredible stupid or in on the conspiracy."

Ravi: " Pay people to register voters...I think this is common practice among all sides. I'd really like to see a comparative rate of valid voter's registrations turned in by right leaning groups before I condemn ACORN."
Yet, More ACORN Problems

Ravi: "Trouble is, DD, there has been no voter fraud by anyone ACORN registered. And that is the reason so many Republican Attorney Generals across the country were fired by the Bush Administration...they actually had scruples and refused to play along with the bullshit being pushed by the GOP."

"This just proves McCain is more of the same tired corrupt GOP we've all come to despise. He can't be stupid enough to believe that anything ACORN did led to false votes. Well, maybe he can be, but my guess is he's just business as usual."

Ravi: "I understand it's easy to sit back and make things up that no one has anyway of proving...except by catching actual voter fraud. If there was such a problem, there would be more than the seven or so cases caught in the last forty years.

"All get out the vote campaigns have similar problems...but it seems only ACORN turns in their rogue employees."

lol, still trying to run the same bullshit by me? do you retards ever learn anything?

i personally linked in this thread to sources that show why you suck at this. repeatedly. no more runs for you, petunia.

Yet, More ACORN Problems

lol, still trying to run the same bullshit by me? do you retards ever learn anything?

i personally linked in this thread to sources that show why you suck at this. repeatedly. no more runs for you, petunia.

Nonsense. You, per usual, are full of shit.

and let us remember the topic of the thread. op lied about never being told about registration fraud happening.

the opposite is true. he was told, repeatedly.

And we all know that if you told him that, that makes it twoo!

Give me a break. And please, take one yourself. You'll over extend yourself.

You racist liar. Voter fraud does not exist and no resources should ever be used to make sure it doesn't happen...unless it's fraud by conservatives.
Sure there are resources

Verify signatures like has always been done

So now you want everyone to become a handwriting expert? How much more ridiculous can you get dudette?

The guy was being paid for every registration he turned in. To pad his numbers, he pulled registrations from a list of residents he found. Some of those residents turned out to be dead

Names that could then be exploited at a later date by vote fraud apparatchiks. Surely you are not so dumb as to believe that is not possible? Surely.....

Names that could then be exploited at a later date by vote fraud apparatchiks. Surely you are not so dumb as to believe that is not possible? Surely.....

He could be that dumb but he's even more dishonest.

The kid got paid to collect voter registrations. So he thinks if he adds a few that are bogus, who will know and what difference does it make?
He got caught and conservatives are outraged

Meanwhile, Russia intentionally interfered in our election and Conservatives unanimously proclaim......move along nothing to see here

Forum List

Back