Man shoots 14 year old son

it is the horror and tragedy that convinces me that people should not have guns-------TOO MANY SUCH ACCIDENTS----and they seem to get kids -----lots. The other 'accidents'---as in -----"I was cleaning the gun and suddenly it 'went off' " ----are probably murder

it is the horror and tragedy that convinces me that people should not have guns-------TOO MANY SUCH ACCIDENTS----and they seem to get kids -----lots. The other 'accidents'---as in -----"I was cleaning the gun and suddenly it 'went off' " ----are probably murder

That was no accident, but negligence, as most gun "accidents" are, and has nothing to do with anyone besides the father.

Intent is another story.

For Christ's sake more kids die falling down stairs than they do by gun accidents and even more die drowning in the home swimming pool

Accidents happen always have always will

He is obviously not black.

I do not even need to see the story. It is that obvious he is NOT black.

Why do you suppose I believe he is NOT black?

Take a guess.

Oooops, did not mean to be so racist. Just go ahead and pretend I used "African American" instead of "black."

giphy.gif

So, is the man who took RESPONSIBILITY white or black? I have not read or seen the story. Why am I even asking the question? It is that obvious.

For Christ's sake more kids die falling down stairs than they do by gun accidents and even more die drowning in the home swimming pool

If we eliminate stairs you can't get to the second floor. If we eliminate water we all die. If we eliminate guns most people wouldn't even notice. You are comparing necessary things to something unnecessary.

That's horrific.

If we eliminate stairs you can't get to the second floor. If we eliminate water we all die. If we eliminate guns most people wouldn't even notice. You are comparing necessary things to something unnecessary.

if we eliminate second floors we will never need stairs
One does not need a swimming pool to get a drink of water

swimming pools and second floors on houses are not necessary things

That's horrific.

In many places second floors are necessary. Certainly if you have a two story you'd notice the stairs missing.

Many drown in lakes, ponds, and bathtubs. Bathing is far more a necessity than keeping around an suicide/accident machine.

You talk as though you live in a gated community guarded by ARMED guards.

Your opinions do not count cause all of your opinions are that stupid. Regardless of how smart you think you are.

Now, let us know your plans of getting rid of the 300 million guns in circulation. Include prison time for 100s of millions of legal gun owners.

Also, include the cost of prisons to be built, how much it will cost to house the 100s of millions of prisoners that will be imprisoned.

Those of us who know how to think always kill you with logistics. You see, professionals are always studying logistics. Ignorant, arrogant, stupid moronic amateurs like you always have the answers until you need to consider the logistics.

LOL at you.

That's horrific.

In many places second floors are necessary. Certainly if you have a two story you'd notice the stairs missing.

Many drown in lakes, ponds, and bathtubs. Bathing is far more a necessity than keeping around an suicide/accident machine.

second floors are not necessary

the abundance of single level dwellings tells us this

and I specifically mentioned swimming pools not lakes and rivers

and one does not need a tub as showers are always an option

It is amazing how many people die learning how to protect themselves. He should have had a revolver.

That's horrific.

second floors are not necessary

the abundance of single level dwellings tells us this

and I specifically mentioned swimming pools not lakes and rivers

and one does not need a tub as showers are always an option

Stairs are sure necessary if you have a two story house, and we have lots of them. How do you elimate two stories in crowded areas? Many cities have neighborhoods filled with them and small yards.

How do you eliminate lakes and oceans? Very young children do not take showers.

Now getting rid of guns, that would be easy by comparison. Most wouldn't even notice. Are you not getting it yet?

Forum List

Back