Man shoots 14 year old son

In many places second floors are necessary. Certainly if you have a two story you'd notice the stairs missing.

Many drown in lakes, ponds, and bathtubs. Bathing is far more a necessity than keeping around an suicide/accident machine.

second floors are not necessary

the abundance of single level dwellings tells us this

and I specifically mentioned swimming pools not lakes and rivers

and one does not need a tub as showers are always an option

Stairs are sure necessary if you have a two story house, and we have lots of them. How do you elimate two stories in crowded areas? Many cities have neighborhoods filled with them and small yards.

How do you eliminate lakes and oceans? Very young children do not take showers.

Now getting rid of guns, that would be easy by comparison. Most wouldn't even notice. Are you not getting it yet?
If they tried to confiscate guns, millions would die on both sides. dumb fucking moron
Lol

How is that? The gun nuts would kill themselves trying to draw?
Millions would die before allowing the Federal government to confiscate weapons, millions would trying to confiscate those who will die before allowing confiscation... Dip shit
That is funny. That is how the Oregon standoff guys sounded too. In the end of the many only one wanted to fight. Most aren't willing to die for something they don't need.

But don't worry, there will be no confiscation.

So what?

Factoring in the number of guns and the number of gun owners and the fact that a lot of these accidents involve someone handling a gun without without the knowledge or permission of the owner still makes the chance of an accident unlikely
Our accidental death rate is like the highest in the world, that is not stellar.

So what? I really don't give a flying fuck about the rest of the world so that argument has no traction

Yes what a hero you are.
Gee I don't live my life by statistics or by what other people do in other countries

Hard to imagine for someone like you isn't it?

I'm not surprised. Gun nuts are selfish with no concern for public safety.

My guns are not a threat to public safety so whether I have them or how many I have are none of your business

it is the horror and tragedy that convinces me that people should not have guns-------TOO MANY SUCH ACCIDENTS----and they seem to get kids -----lots. The other 'accidents'---as in -----"I was cleaning the gun and suddenly it 'went off' " ----are probably murder
For Christ's sake more kids die falling down stairs than they do by gun accidents and even more die drowning in the home swimming pool

Accidents happen always have always will

Awesome. You find the statistics compelling. This time.
That's not a stat it's a fact.

But if you could read for comprehension you'd have noticed I said I don't live my life by statistics which means for example I won't get rid of all my guns because some other people are careless

For Christ's sake more kids die falling down stairs than they do by gun accidents and even more die drowning in the home swimming pool

If we eliminate stairs you can't get to the second floor. If we eliminate water we all die. If we eliminate guns most people wouldn't even notice. You are comparing necessary things to something unnecessary.

1,500,000 people a year would notice...since that is at least how many times a year Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack.......

And Britain confiscated all of their guns...and their gun crime rate stayed the same.....and last year their violent crime rate rose 27%...and their gun crime rate rose 4%......

So....you are wrong...

Your numbers are still a myth no matter how many times you repeat them. Nobody who can be taken seriously believes them.

How many accidental shooting deaths in Britain each year?

You have seen all of the studies...by both government and private researchers...trained researchers who specialize in research.....and then you deny it .....making you a troll and a liar.....

Accidental shooting deaths....doesn't matter.....Americans with 357,000,000 guns in private hands had 586 accidental gun deaths in 2014....

Car deaths, over 33,000......

Academics don't take your claims seriously either.
which academics?

If we eliminate stairs you can't get to the second floor. If we eliminate water we all die. If we eliminate guns most people wouldn't even notice. You are comparing necessary things to something unnecessary.

1,500,000 people a year would notice...since that is at least how many times a year Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack.......

And Britain confiscated all of their guns...and their gun crime rate stayed the same.....and last year their violent crime rate rose 27%...and their gun crime rate rose 4%......

So....you are wrong...

Your numbers are still a myth no matter how many times you repeat them. Nobody who can be taken seriously believes them.

You have seen all of the studies...by both government and private researchers...trained researchers who specialize in research.....and then you deny it .....making you a troll and a liar.....

Accidental shooting deaths....doesn't matter.....Americans with 357,000,000 guns in private hands had 586 accidental gun deaths in 2014....

which academics?

Nobody takes the dgu surveys seriously. They have been debunked by many.

Don't give up your guns lads. A big fight coming your way after hillary gets in and carries on obama's task of bringing in record numbers of muslims who have no respect for our laws and traditions. Do you want to be disarmed like the Europeans? You'll need your guns to protect your women and the lgbt's who are treated like s--t in muslim countries.

So....you are wrong...

which academics?

Nobody takes the dgu surveys seriously. They have been debunked by many.
so which academics

should be easy to find right?

Even in death, this sorry excuse for a dad is protecting the NRA....guess what, if the gun wasn't present, your son would be alive today. IT was the gun that killed your son, you just happen to have it. May this kid rest in peace and may this idiot father understand, that guns are for law protectors and home safety....using it for entertaining your children, is insane and careless.

Even in death, this sorry excuse for a dad is protecting the NRA....guess what, if the gun wasn't present, your son would be alive today. IT was the gun that killed your son, you just happen to have it. May this kid rest in peace and may this idiot father understand, that guns are for law protectors and home safety....using it for entertaining your children, is insane and careless.
The NRA had nothing to do with it
If this idiot had followed the NRA safety guidelines the kid would still be alive

So....you are wrong...

Anti gun hacks who refuse to pay attention to actual research...that is who you mean...since the facts and actual research shows they are wrong......

And here is the reality.....

WISQARS Leading Causes of Death Reports

so, out of 357,000,000 million guns in private hands...there was a grand total of 586 accidental gun deaths.....

and

accidental poisoning deaths......42,032

accidental car deaths.................33,736

accidental falling deaths..............31,959

accidental drowning deaths..........3,406

accidental machinery deaths............605

Accidental gun deaths.......................586

How many people die if they don't eat?

And of course let us examine the truth......car deaths 33,736...and we let 16 year olds drive without supervision on public roads........

And here is the reality.....

so, out of 357,000,000 million guns in private hands...there was a grand total of 586 accidental gun deaths.....

and

And guns are by far the least used on the list.

And kill the fewest on that list....with 357,000,000 in private hands...

In a country with 357,000,000 guns in private hands....

586 gun accidental deaths....

A country where civilians cannot have guns....Mexico.....police and the military working for the drug cartels.....164,000 unarmed people murdered between 2007-2014.....

I think we are far safer with guns than without.....

The Staggering Death Toll of Mexico's Drug War

Last week, the Mexican government released new data showing that between 2007 and 2014 — a period that accounts for some of the bloodiest years of the nation’s war against the drug cartels — more than 164,000 people were victims of homicide. Nearly 20,000 died last year alone, a substantial number, but still a decrease from the 27,000 killed at the peak of fighting in 2011.

Over the same seven-year period, slightly more than 103,000 died in Afghanistan and Iraq, according to data from the United Nations and the website Iraq Body Count.

So.....

Mexico... 27,000 murdered by police, military and the drug cartels.

America....586 accidental gun deaths...

Freedom isn't free ....and a society where only the military and police have guns...deadly...

As you already know, gun ownership is legal in Mexico.

Nope....normal people can't get guns.....they block them from buying guns...and the military...which often works with the cartels, owns the only gun store in the entire country.....

And many happen like the OP, where the person claims to have trained in safety and yet someone still dead. But again people even get killed at concealed carry class. We don't need these people in public armed.

And professionally trained drivers still have accidents
Well trained air force pilots still have accidents

It's the human variable and accidents can and will happen to anyone who is careless at any time regardless of training and experience

You are comparing guns to cars and planes? You can't be serious.

No you fucking MORON I am telling you that "well trained" people no matter what they are trained in still have accidents

It is the human variable and as long as that variable is present accidents will occur.

Well moron, guns are extremely simple. Don't point and pull the trigger. Yet the people you want armed in public can't get through carry class without killing someone. Why is that?

357,000,000 guns in private hands twti.

13,000,000 Americans now have concealed carry permits...

Accidental gun deaths..... 586

Whey you pull crap out of your ass, does it still hurt?
Of those 586 deaths, how many envolve innocent kids either being killed or doing the killing? At the end of the day you gun worshiping maggot, guns kill...end of fuckin story!!!

Don't give up your guns lads. A big fight coming your way after hillary gets in and carries on obama's task of bringing in record numbers of muslims who have no respect for our laws and traditions. Do you want to be disarmed like the Europeans? You'll need your guns to protect your women and the lgbt's who are treated like s--t in muslim countries.
Love conservatives.....who love gays, nigga's, jews anybody that a muslim fucks with...you people are sick to the core!!

And professionally trained drivers still have accidents
Well trained air force pilots still have accidents

It's the human variable and accidents can and will happen to anyone who is careless at any time regardless of training and experience

No you fucking MORON I am telling you that "well trained" people no matter what they are trained in still have accidents

It is the human variable and as long as that variable is present accidents will occur.

Well moron, guns are extremely simple. Don't point and pull the trigger. Yet the people you want armed in public can't get through carry class without killing someone. Why is that?

Of those 586 deaths, how many envolve innocent kids either being killed or doing the killing? At the end of the day you gun worshiping maggot, guns kill...end of fuckin story!!!

Of the 586 Accidental gun deaths....48 were kids...it is in fact a number that is going down......compared to drowning...keep the gun, get rid of the large body of water in your yard....

Broker Version 9.4

Accidental death by cause for 2014.....ages <1-14. ( 320 million guns in private hands in 2013) (74.2 million children 2010 census)

Accidental gun...48 ( 2013...69) ( 2012...58) ( 2011...74)
Accidental drowning...647
Accidental car deaths...1,083
Accidental falls...53

Of the 586 Accidental gun deaths....48 were kids...it is in fact a number that is going down......compared to drowning...keep the gun, get rid of the large body of water in your yard....

Broker Version 9.4

Accidental death by cause for 2014.....ages <1-14. ( 320 million guns in private hands in 2013) (74.2 million children 2010 census)

Accidental falls...53
1 person dying by a gun accidently, is one too many...in other words, tell somebody that gives a damn about your stats, I don't!!

Broker Version 9.4

Accidental falls...53
1 person dying by a gun accidently, is one too many...in other words, tell somebody that gives a damn about your stats, I don't!!

And 1,500,000 times a gun is used by Americans to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives, many times even mass shooters.....

357,000,000 guns and 586 gun accidents....

357,000,000 to 586....

Car deaths last year......35,000.......

Tell me, can you tell the difference and significance of those numbers....?

Broker Version 9.4

Accidental falls...53

Is one death by car too much....? How about one death by falling..too much?

and

The story is just one of horror. The man shot his own son to death. How in hell do you live with such a thing.

Forum List

Back