Man Shot At Protest In Denver

Looks like this bullshit is going to be new normal.

Nah... Trump will step up and give an inspirational speech that will calm tensions and unite us in our adversity.

Like Obama did after Ferguson? :rolleyes:

Like a decent leader. That's his job, right?

Yep, so after Ferguson, Obama stopped all racial divisiveness...because he was such a good leader.

You're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not an Obama fan.

Nah... Trump will step up and give an inspirational speech that will calm tensions and unite us in our adversity.

Yes it is, and he is very capable of doing his job if the deep state (and it's media minions), would get the heck out of the way. I'm tired of seeing the man set up, and millions more hopefully are too.

So the deep state prevents him from calling for peace and unity? Examples?

Pffft, now why would he attempt to do that ??

Pfff, because he wants to minimize the division and conflict in the nation?
Yes he does, but your side doesn't want that, and they are waiting to set him up if he tries anything good. That TDS is one heck of a disease.

Yep, so after Ferguson, Obama stopped all racial divisiveness...because he was such a good leader.

Why are you defending then ??

Pffft, now why would he attempt to do that ??

Pfff, because he wants to minimize the division and conflict in the nation?
Yes he does, but your side doesn't want that, and they are waiting to set him up if he tries anything good. That TDS is one heck of a disease.
How so? And which "side" do you think I'm on? Unless you're formulation of the "sides" is Trump fans, and everyone else. Put me down with "everyone else".

Yes it is, and he is very capable of doing his job if the deep state (and it's media minions), would get the heck out of the way. I'm tired of seeing the man set up, and millions more hopefully are too.

I am saying Obama did nothing to help unite and stop racial division after Ferguson. Even after the shooting was deemed justified, Obama and Holder fanned the flames of racial unrest because they are filthy.

Last edited:

Why are you defending then ??
Why do you think I'm defending him? Quote?

You ask a foolish thing, and I won't take your bait, because anyone with the brain the size of a pea at this point knows the score, so keep defending the indefensible leftist.

You ask a foolish thing, and I won't take your bait, because anyone with the brain the size of a pea at this point knows the score, so keep defending the indefensible leftist.
Good call. Except I'm not defending the left. That's all in your head.

Cast not your pearls before leftist swine people, they aren't worth it.

1602442915893.png

So now it's OK for lethal force to be used by a leftist when confronted by an individual with a non-lethal weapon.

With that kind of logic the police should be able to get rid of the tasers and just utilize lethal force.

*****SMILE*****

:)

again when a gun is in play if you are attacked regardless of what it is and it can incapacitate you and you being the one with the gun have the right to use your weapon in self-defense
That's not accurate nor will it enter the defense.

My bet is this guy pleads down.

There is no self-defense in this case.
From my criminal justice experience, it's very accurate
What happens if you are carrying a gun and someone uses mace on you and they take your gun shoot you and others wouldn't killing that person be in self-defense before he used the mace?
Nope, unfortunately we are not mind readers, so a pre-emptive strike is not allowed. The only thing a person can be trained in, uhh is how to use a person's body language and threatening speak in order to adjust accordingly to a possible threat, otherwise to position oneself out of the danger zone if the person decides to make a move based on these things as a lead up to the move. Now, another thing is that if a person is making threatening body language or threats to your life verbally, and maybe they are armed or not, then you could get the drop on them first by drawing your weapon, and aggressively ordering the person to the ground hands behind the back until help arrives. If the person doesn't comply, then just keep your weapon drawn in order to stop any further advancements of the person on you.
What's your law enfocement exprience?

Cast not your pearls before leftist swine people, they aren't worth it.
Again, good call. No point in trying to defend Trumpster logic.

No no no. You arent defending the left. :laughing0301:

Exactly. I'm not. But you're so steeped in the partisan pissing match, that's all you can see. In your view, anyone who criticizes Trump is defending the left. Think about how stupid that is. To be fair, I hear the same shit from partisan nitwit D's, who think anyone who criticizes Democrats is a Trump supporter. So, there's no monopoly on stupidity.

What are you talking about?
I am talking about you minimizing the murder of this American by the Communist Left.
Have they identified anyone yet?

Person A sprayed something on Person B. Person B took out his gun and shot person A.

Not exactly murder.
What are you talking about?
I am talking about you minimizing the murder of this American by the Communist Left.
Have they identified anyone yet?

Person A sprayed something on Person B. Person B took out his gun and shot person A.

Not exactly murder.

Doesn't matter. The cult of the right has been reduced to a babbling idiocy. Make up a narrative, no matter the facts, and then convince themselves their newly formed pile of horse shit is true.
hey, Limu pull your head out of the asshole you have it stuck in. Your denial will not change the facts
th

Denver police said in a tweet that further investigation determined the suspect taken into custody is a private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa. The shooting is being investigated as a homicide, police said.

CNN affiliate KUSA, also known as 9NEWS, reported that the suspect detained by police is a private security guard hired by the station.

You're so fucking stupid, you need to be beat to death with a yard rake.
I really really really wished you would try that threat because I would place several 45 acp center mass in your body before you made two steps towards me

You are missing the point. Obama had a chance to head this off and unite us after Ferguson. Now you are going to vote for his VP.

Ok then, in the comments section on YT a person says they heard someone say the shooter had the gun out before the guy sprayed him. I wonder what led up to to this?

Forum List

Back