Man Shot At Protest In Denver

View attachment 400211

So now it's OK for lethal force to be used by a leftist when confronted by an individual with a non-lethal weapon.

With that kind of logic the police should be able to get rid of the tasers and just utilize lethal force.

*****SMILE*****

:)

That's what they claim the police have been doing anyway, but it's a false narrative that has larger implications in which they don't want the nation to realize until it's to late.

There is ample evidence in the videos in this thread.
What I an glean from the rants on that video the shooter is definitely a leftwing radical loosely affiliated with anarchism

thats very bad of the lib news media

~~~~~~
The unique twist here is that the shooter in police custody is confirmed to be a armed guard hired by a local news outlet, 9News. Most media outlets are covering that aspect but a few are quite intentionally omitting that fact from their reporting.
Between witness accounts and police surveillance video of the area, police will likely have a good picture of what occurred relatively soon. We can expect that the shooter will claim self-defense.
This brings up some interesting points.
Media outlets and most reporters have been critical of private citizens possessing firearms for self-defense. We now have confirmation from at least one local media outlet 9News-NBC, that it is common practice for their station to covertly employ private citizens as armed guards during events like the protests in downtown Denver.
Is this an acknowledgement that they believe these rallies are dangerous, violent and carrying concealed firearms by private citizens for self-defense is a legitimate right?
Surely, the LSM/MSM should be taken to task and calls them out for their hypocrisy that has resulted in this murder.
Obviously 9News/NBC didn't use due dilligence in hiring Michael Dolloff a known OWS/Antifa agent....
9News is liable.

Seriously, why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept the fact that there are libertarians and conservatives who think Trump sucks??
because it's not based on facts nor realitiy
Exactly, either you defend the left or you don't... This one has been defending the left.
Prove it, dingleberry. Find one, just one, post of mine where I'm defending the left. When you fail, no need to apologize. Just skulk away.

Seriously, why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept the fact that there are libertarians and conservatives who think Trump sucks??

ahh... fake news. Your own unique reality. Make sure you keep your eyes closed and your ears plugged so none of that fake reality gets in.
hell yes mainstream media is fake news
Did you know not one of the mainstream media reported anything on the latest release of what we now know about Hillary's missing email's?

Exactly, either you defend the left or you don't... This one has been defending the left.
Prove it, dingleberry. Find one, just one, post of mine where I'm defending the left. When you fail, no need to apologize. Just skulk away.
you're defending them right now proof enough

ahh... fake news. Your own unique reality. Make sure you keep your eyes closed and your ears plugged so none of that fake reality gets in.
Did you know not one of the mainstream media reported anything on the latest release of what we now know about Hillary's missing email's?
So, you think the claim that there are libertarians and conservatives who oppose Trump is fake news? Really?

So, you think the claim that there are libertarians and conservatives who oppose Trump is fake news? Really?
never said that I said they are basing their hate on fake news

you're defending them right now proof enough

Where? How? Quote it, or STFU. Seriously. Your brain is broken. You hear me criticizing Trump and assume I'm defending the left. Think, for a change.

Sure, skulk away. I'm not defending the left, and you know it. You just can't address my criticism of Trump, so you divert the discussion by attacking me. Weak.

What are you talking about?
I am talking about you minimizing the murder of this American by the Communist Left.
Have they identified anyone yet?

Person A sprayed something on Person B. Person B took out his gun and shot person A.

Not exactly murder.
What are you talking about?
I am talking about you minimizing the murder of this American by the Communist Left.
Have they identified anyone yet?

Person A sprayed something on Person B. Person B took out his gun and shot person A.

Not exactly murder.

Doesn't matter. The cult of the right has been reduced to a babbling idiocy. Make up a narrative, no matter the facts, and then convince themselves their newly formed pile of horse shit is true.
hey, Limu pull your head out of the asshole you have it stuck in. Your denial will not change the facts
th

Denver police said in a tweet that further investigation determined the suspect taken into custody is a private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa. The shooting is being investigated as a homicide, police said.

CNN affiliate KUSA, also known as 9NEWS, reported that the suspect detained by police is a private security guard hired by the station.

You're so fucking stupid, you need to be beat to death with a yard rake.
I really really really wished you would try that threat because I would place several 45 acp center mass in your body before you made two steps towards me
Sounds like we uncovered another lunatic eager to take out another Trump maggot. Keith is creating an army
nawh he's just an internet tough guy
They all start out that way. Then they take a job doing "security"

Sure, skulk away. I'm not defending the left, and you know it. You just can't address my criticism of Trump, so you divert the discussion by attacking me. Weak.
do you even know the meaning of the word or is it the use of the word where you take your ball and go home declaring victory even before the game started?
I addressed what you said then you tried to twisted what I said into something I did not say just like a leftists does.
I said they are basing their dislike of the president based on fake news reports
Now this is starting to become fun

Good grief, I'd be busy for a year gathering them up. Oh and name calling is a sign of guilt, and anger. Now you slink away with your bullcrap defence of everything that isn't conservative or republican on this site.

Good grief, I'd be busy for a year gathering them up.
If there are so many, it should be trivial to find just one. Unless you're lying. And you're just lying.

do you even know the meaning of the word or is it the use of the word where you take your ball and go home declaring victory even before the game started?

What word?

I addressed what you said then you tried to twisted what I said into something I did not say just like a leftists does.

I did? How so?

If there are so many, it should be trivial to find just one. Unless you're lying. I think you're just lying.
Think I'm lying ? You should know that I'm not lying, and everyone else knows your record here, so no we won't go looking for your past bullcrap, because we already know it by your actions on the site, heck even in this thread.

If there are so many, it should be trivial to find just one. Unless you're lying. I think you're just lying.
Think I'm lying ? You should know that I'm not lying, and everyone else knows your record here, so no we won't go looking for your past bullcrap, because we already know it by your actions on the site, heck even in this thread.

Riiiiight. "Everyone knows". ;) You got nothing. They got nothing. You're idiot Trumpsters.

Forum List

Back