Man Shot At Protest In Denver

Seriously, why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept the fact that there are libertarians and conservatives who think Trump sucks??
because it's not based on facts nor realitiy
Exactly, either you defend the left or you don't... This one has been defending the left.
Prove it, dingleberry. Find one, just one, post of mine where I'm defending the left. When you fail, no need to apologize. Just skulk away.
Good grief, I'd be busy for a year gathering them up.
If there are so many, it should be trivial to find just one. Unless you're lying. I think you're just lying.
Think I'm lying ? You should know that I'm not lying, and everyone else knows your record here, so no we won't go looking for your past bullcrap, because we already know it by your actions on the site, heck even in this thread.

Riiiiight. "Everyone knows". ;) You got nothing. They got nothing. You're idiot Trumpsters.
Keep defending the left, it's very libertarian of you... LOL

Seriously, why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept the fact that there are libertarians and conservatives who think Trump sucks??
Exactly, either you defend the left or you don't... This one has been defending the left.
Prove it, dingleberry. Find one, just one, post of mine where I'm defending the left. When you fail, no need to apologize. Just skulk away.
If there are so many, it should be trivial to find just one. Unless you're lying. I think you're just lying.
Think I'm lying ? You should know that I'm not lying, and everyone else knows your record here, so no we won't go looking for your past bullcrap, because we already know it by your actions on the site, heck even in this thread.

Riiiiight. "Everyone knows". ;) You got nothing. They got nothing. You're idiot Trumpsters.

Prove it. Quote me defending the left. Or skulk away like the rest. You're just burying yourself by repeatedly making claims you can't back up.

now dont go blaming trump,,,repubes were nuts long before trump came along,,,

and trump really isnt that bad when you compare him to the past 2 repube presidents

and trump really isnt that bad when you compare him to the past 2 repube presidents
Agreed. I'm not blaming Trump, so much as Trump supporters.

ahh... fake news. Your own unique reality. Make sure you keep your eyes closed and your ears plugged so none of that fake reality gets in.
hell yes mainstream media is fake news
Did you know not one of the mainstream media reported anything on the latest release of what we now know about Hillary's missing email's?
So, you think the claim that there are libertarians and conservatives who oppose Trump is fake news? Really?
never said that I said they are basing their hate on fake news
Sure, skulk away. I'm not defending the left, and you know it. You just can't address my criticism of Trump, so you divert the discussion by attacking me. Weak.
do you even know the meaning of the word or is it the use of the word where you take your ball and go home declaring victory even before the game started?

What word?

I addressed what you said then you tried to twisted what I said into something I did not say just like a leftists does.

I did? How so?
the word skulk away do you even know what it means?
where did I say some conservatives and libertarians hate was fake news?

Agreed. I'm not blaming Trump, so much as Trump supporters.
I support him on some things ,,others not so much,,,

but then again I am far from normal,,,

Prove it. Quote me defending the left. Or skulk away like the rest. You're just burying yourself by repeatedly making claims you can't back up.
This thread isnt about you. Nobody gives a damn

Exactly ....

This is the very reason no one should feed the trolls.

This Leftist POS is supporting the Left by attempting to derail the thread.

That's what these Leftist assholes do.

ahh... fake news. Your own unique reality. Make sure you keep your eyes closed and your ears plugged so none of that fake reality gets in.
hell yes mainstream media is fake news
Did you know not one of the mainstream media reported anything on the latest release of what we now know about Hillary's missing email's?
So, you think the claim that there are libertarians and conservatives who oppose Trump is fake news? Really?
never said that I said they are basing their hate on fake news
Sure, skulk away. I'm not defending the left, and you know it. You just can't address my criticism of Trump, so you divert the discussion by attacking me. Weak.
do you even know the meaning of the word or is it the use of the word where you take your ball and go home declaring victory even before the game started?

What word?

I addressed what you said then you tried to twisted what I said into something I did not say just like a leftists does.

I did? How so?
the word skulk away do you even know what it means?
In this context, means backing away from a claim you know is false.
where did I say some conservatives and libertarians hate was fake news?

That was your claim. Trumpsters keep insisting that I'm a leftist or a Democrat because I oppose Trump. They only do this because they can't address my criticism of Trump. So they play the partisan name-calling game instead. It's weak and worthless, but it's all they've got.

matthew12.png

I think it is pretty clear who the Leftist asshole is.

9News needs to be sued out of existence.

I totally agree. But when I criticize the shitty leadership of the President, and his role in driving the violence and division plaguing our politics, Trumpster idiots make it about me - by claiming I'm a leftist, even though I'm obviously not. That's much easier than defending Trump.

Exactly ....

This is the very reason no one should feed the trolls.

This Leftist POS is supporting the Left by attempting to derail the thread.

That's what these Leftist assholes do.
Let's talk about the thread topic. Why can't Trump speak out in a way that mitigates the anger and violence? Instead, he mostly throws gasoline on the fire. It's happened over and over again. He doesn't unite. He doesn't heal. He drives greater division and hatred.

I totally agree. But when I criticize the shitty leadership of the President, and his role in driving the violence and division plaguing our politics, Trumpster idiots make it about me - by claiming I'm a leftist, even though I'm obviously not. That's much easier than defending Trump.
sorry but trump in no way is driving the violence or creating the division,,,

he simply got elected and the nutjobs lost their collective minds for it,,,

theres plenty to criticize trump for but not that,,,

Here's the video this Leftist Terrorist shared in that Tweet above.

Clearly this guy had no business being on an armed security detail at a pro-America Rally.

Forum List

Back