Man Shot At Protest In Denver

This thread isnt about you. Nobody gives a damn
Exactly ....

This is the very reason no one should feed the trolls.

This Leftist POS is supporting the Left by attempting to derail the thread.

That's what these Leftist assholes do.
Let's talk about the thread topic. Why can't Trump speak out in a way that mitigates the anger and violence? Instead, he mostly throws gasoline on the fire. It's happened over and over again. He doesn't unite. He doesn't heal. He drives greater division and hatred.
And your man Biden does what ? He don't stoke the flames, he don't race bait, he don't instigate like a leftist does ???? No you trash Trump but don't touch Bidens bullcrap. Like I said the proof is in your own bullcrap. No one is buying your excuses.

still waiting for more info
I am appalled by the incompetence of our side if the shooter is an ANTIFA slime who was employed by an NBC tv station

they should have video from every angle of the encounter from start finish

and that video should be flooding the internet

But with only a few exceptions our side is asleep at the wheel

still waiting for more info
I am appalled by the incompetence of our side if the shooter is an ANTIFA slime who was employed by an NBC tv station

they should have video from every angle of the encounter from start finish

and that video should be flooding the internet

But with only a few exceptions our side is asleep at the wheel
I could care less what your side or their side wants or thinks,,, the facts are all that matter

at this point its not clear if he was antifa but we do know he supports them and their goals,,,

and your desire to have video of every angle is just wishful thinking,,, there is plenty for me to make a decision that he murdered the guy,, for what is still unclear but it wasnt self defense,,,

and your desire to have video of every angle is just wishful thinking,,, there is plenty for me to make a decision that he murdered the guy,, for what is still unclear but it wasnt self defense,,,
I dont attend protests but if I did making a video record would be my highest priority

Because when you are in the right video evidence is the best antidote to the lying lib media

you would think conservatives would have figured that out by now but apparently not

the same thing happened in Colorado Springs earlier this summer at a pro 2nd Amendment rally that was broken up by ANTIFA thugs

michelle malkin was the speaker and she was driven off the stage and had to run for her safety

the conservatives who organized the riot blamed it all on the lefties

but my reaction was to question the foresight and manhood of the organizers who were so limp dick they could not stand up and protect their women

I dont attend protests but if I did making a video record would be my highest priority

Because when you are in the right video evidence is the best antidote to the lying lib media

you would think conservatives would have figured that out by now but apparently not

the same thing happened in Colorado Springs earlier this summer at a pro 2nd Amendment rally that was broken up by ANTIFA thugs

michelle malkin was the speaker and she was driven off the stage and had to run for her safety

but my reaction was to question the foresight and manhood of the organizers who were so limp dick they could not stand up and protect their women
I have no doubt there are thousands of videos of the event,,,and remember this was after the event on the way out,,,

I little patience goes a long way,,,

But...but.... Aren't firearms highly regulated in Colorado?

From what I gleaned on some law-enforcement/military sits, Antifa killed a person point blank, with police just 50 feet away.

It's past time that we put those antifa shitheads in prison, where they belong.

I have no doubt there are thousands of videos of the event,,,and remember this was after the event on the way out,,,

If conservatives have video evidence that chronicles the incident from start to finish they have wasted 24 hours by not releasing it to the public

and in todays fast paced society 24 hours is an eternity

If conservatives have video evidence that chronicles the in incident from start to finish they have wasted 24 hours by not releasing it to the public

and in todays fast paced society 24 hours is an eternity
only for impatient people,,,

for now theres enough that shows it was murder and not self defense,,,

What are you talking about?
I am talking about you minimizing the murder of this American by the Communist Left.
Have they identified anyone yet?

Person A sprayed something on Person B. Person B took out his gun and shot person A.

Not exactly murder.

First degree murder.

1602452654241.png

What are you talking about?
I am talking about you minimizing the murder of this American by the Communist Left.
Have they identified anyone yet?

Person A sprayed something on Person B. Person B took out his gun and shot person A.

Not exactly murder.
That's not what happened. The shooter tried to steal the guys pepper spray and the guy defended himself. That's when your hero murdered him.

New events are taking over the news everyday

you have to get the word out as soon as possible before it becomes old news
as long as law enforcement is able to get it I dont care if I do,,, which might be why we dont have more because they got it from anyone that was there,,,
Dont count on law enforcement when the chief of police, mayor and district attorney are liberal democrats

as long as law enforcement is able to get it I dont care if I do,,, which might be why we dont have more because they got it from anyone that was there,,,
Dont count on law enforcement when the chief of police, mayor and district attorney are liberal democrats
well he was charged with 1st degree murder,,, what more could we ask for??
I will save my outrage for if and when they drop charges,,,

Those are the ones letting criminals go free so they avoid punishment.

Forum List

Back