Man Shot At Protest In Denver

Then he got what he deserved.
All I need to know about you........got what he deserved............

pfft.......time to send in the fucking troops and declare martial law.......only reason that is not being done already is the dang election.......after.........I think that will change.

I agree completely. They should have activated the national guard months ago. I would have them sent into every major city with orders to shoot to kill.

So now they are saying that...

A Right wing man

Got into a confrontation with a BLM protester...

....at an ANTIFA event

and then was shot by a MEDIA bodyguard....

OK.

I'm not buying it. .....sorry but sounds fishy to me.

Shooter is "antifa". Check the tattoo on his right wrist.

only for impatient people,,,
New events are taking over the news everyday

you have to get the word out as soon as possible before it becomes old news
as long as law enforcement is able to get it I dont care if I do,,, which might be why we dont have more because they got it from anyone that was there,,,
Dont count on law enforcement when the chief of police, mayor and district attorney are liberal democrats
well he was charged with 1st degree murder,,, what more could we ask for??
I will save my outrage for if and when they drop charges,,,
Wait and see what happens at the trial. Democrat DA's can do just about anything they want with plea bargains. I wonder who will bail the pos out if he has bail set?

A Right wing man

....at an ANTIFA event

OK.

sorry thats not an antifa tattoo,,,

its his DJ name and logo,,,

he just used the same space invaders picture,,,

that doesnt mean hes not a big supporter of antifa because he is,,,

only for impatient people,,,
New events are taking over the news everyday

you have to get the word out as soon as possible before it becomes old news
as long as law enforcement is able to get it I dont care if I do,,, which might be why we dont have more because they got it from anyone that was there,,,
Dont count on law enforcement when the chief of police, mayor and district attorney are liberal democrats
well he was charged with 1st degree murder,,, what more could we ask for??
I will save my outrage for if and when they drop charges,,,
Wait and see what happens at the trial. Democrat DA's can do just about anything they want with plea bargains. I wonder who will bail the pos out if he has bail set?
harris and biden will bail him out,,,

mn
An eyewitness account on the ground at the scene of today's shooting claimed it was Antifa.

So.... the investigation is only starting, we'll have to wait and see.

Oh...now you are saying wait and see...

well the police have interviewed those concerned, and stated he is a private security guard unaffiliated with Antifa.

Do these Antifa guys where badges or anything?
" where "

LOL

Yes, this one has tattoo of antifa's "space invaders".

A Right wing man

....at an ANTIFA event

OK.

He's had firearms training too. Look at the grip he's using:

denver_shooting_jpg-1630020.JPG

mn
An eyewitness account on the ground at the scene of today's shooting claimed it was Antifa.

So.... the investigation is only starting, we'll have to wait and see.

Oh...now you are saying wait and see...

well the police have interviewed those concerned, and stated he is a private security guard unaffiliated with Antifa.

Do these Antifa guys where badges or anything?
youre just sad,,,
No badges? Special uniforms? Hawaiian shirts? secret handshake? Special salute? Or is because the guy was dressed i. black?

You're truing to say that Trump supporter killed another Trump supporter.

Yeah, that's what you lefties would probably try to sell...

Drama queen much?
Drama Bitch much?
I would call 8-10 ft as far apart

Clearly the victim was backing up when Dolloff perused him and fired.

It's First Degree Murder.

They should not allow this POS to plea down.

and your desire to have video of every angle is just wishful thinking,,, there is plenty for me to make a decision that he murdered the guy,, for what is still unclear but it wasnt self defense,,,
I dont attend protests but if I did making a video record would be my highest priority

Because when you are in the right video evidence is the best antidote to the lying lib media

you would think conservatives would have figured that out by now but apparently not

the same thing happened in Colorado Springs earlier this summer at a pro 2nd Amendment rally that was broken up by ANTIFA thugs

michelle malkin was the speaker and she was driven off the stage and had to run for her safety

the conservatives who organized the riot blamed it all on the lefties

but my reaction was to question the foresight and manhood of the organizers who were so limp dick they could not stand up and protect their women
I have no doubt there are thousands of videos of the event,,,and remember this was after the event on the way out,,,

I little patience goes a long way,,,
If conservatives have video evidence that chronicles the incident from start to finish they have wasted 24 hours by not releasing it to the public

and in todays fast paced society 24 hours is an eternity

Yep, and now the prosecutor will have to get 12 member jury favorable to Trump cock suckers.

Good luck with that one.

Damn, how stupid are you magat's, that you actually want to die for donny dotard?

Drama queen much?
Drama Bitch much?
I would call 8-10 ft as far apart

Clearly the victim was backing up when Dolloff perused him and fired.

It's First Degree Murder.

They should not allow this POS to plea down.

and your desire to have video of every angle is just wishful thinking,,, there is plenty for me to make a decision that he murdered the guy,, for what is still unclear but it wasnt self defense,,,
I dont attend protests but if I did making a video record would be my highest priority

Because when you are in the right video evidence is the best antidote to the lying lib media

you would think conservatives would have figured that out by now but apparently not

the same thing happened in Colorado Springs earlier this summer at a pro 2nd Amendment rally that was broken up by ANTIFA thugs

michelle malkin was the speaker and she was driven off the stage and had to run for her safety

the conservatives who organized the riot blamed it all on the lefties

but my reaction was to question the foresight and manhood of the organizers who were so limp dick they could not stand up and protect their women
I have no doubt there are thousands of videos of the event,,,and remember this was after the event on the way out,,,

I little patience goes a long way,,,
If conservatives have video evidence that chronicles the incident from start to finish they have wasted 24 hours by not releasing it to the public

and in todays fast paced society 24 hours is an eternity

Yep, and now the prosecutor will have to get 12 member jury favorable to Trump cock suckers.

Good luck with that one.

Damn, how stupid are you magat's, that you actually want to die for donny dotard?

Most likely the prosecutor will be a leftist pos and your hero will get a reduced sentence.

A Right wing man

....at an ANTIFA event

OK.

View attachment 400310
you can get that on youtube,,,

True that. I've been shooting for decades, but discovered that I was doing it wrong. Some good Youtube videos can point you in the right direction, but it takes enough practice until it becomes instinctive. It's easy to forget all the proper grip, target acquisition, and trigger control you learned, in a stressful or hurried situation just one-hand it.

A Right wing man

....at an ANTIFA event

OK.

View attachment 400310

True that. I've been shooting for decades, but discovered that I was doing it wrong. Some good Youtube videos can point you in the right direction, but it takes enough practice until it becomes instinctive. It's easy to forget all the proper grip, target acquisition, and trigger control you learned in a stressful or hurried situation, and just one-hand it.
if he did work for a security firm I am sure they gave him some training,,,

you would think one of those things would be DONT shoot unarmed people,,,

A Right wing man

....at an ANTIFA event

OK.

View attachment 400310

True that. I've been shooting for decades, but discovered that I was doing it wrong. Some good Youtube videos can point you in the right direction, but it takes enough practice until it becomes instinctive. It's easy to forget all the proper grip, target acquisition, and trigger control you learned in a stressful or hurried situation, and just one-hand it.

Colorado repealed their death penalty last February.

Too bad: He'll probably spend the rest of his life in the ass-pound prison.

A Right wing man

....at an ANTIFA event

OK.

View attachment 400310

Colorado repealed their death penalty last February.

Too bad: He'll probably spend the rest of his life in the ass-pound prison.
who knows,,, he may like that kind of thing,,,

Forum List

Back