Man Shot At Protest In Denver

Looks like this bullshit is going to be new normal.

Nah... Trump will step up and give an inspirational speech that will calm tensions and unite us in our adversity.

Like Obama did after Ferguson? :rolleyes:

Like a decent leader. That's his job, right?
Yes it is, and he is very capable of doing his job if the deep state (and it's media minions), would get the heck out of the way. I'm tired of seeing the man set up, and millions more hopefully are too.

So the deep state prevents him from calling for peace and unity? Examples?

You are missing the point. Obama had a chance to head this off and unite us after Ferguson. Now you are going to vote for his VP.
No. You're missing the point. I would never vote for Biden. I've been very clear about that.

What are you talking about?
I am talking about you minimizing the murder of this American by the Communist Left.
Have they identified anyone yet?

Person A sprayed something on Person B. Person B took out his gun and shot person A.

Not exactly murder.
I am talking about you minimizing the murder of this American by the Communist Left.

Person A sprayed something on Person B. Person B took out his gun and shot person A.

Not exactly murder.

Doesn't matter. The cult of the right has been reduced to a babbling idiocy. Make up a narrative, no matter the facts, and then convince themselves their newly formed pile of horse shit is true.
hey, Limu pull your head out of the asshole you have it stuck in. Your denial will not change the facts
th

Denver police said in a tweet that further investigation determined the suspect taken into custody is a private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa. The shooting is being investigated as a homicide, police said.

CNN affiliate KUSA, also known as 9NEWS, reported that the suspect detained by police is a private security guard hired by the station.

You're so fucking stupid, you need to be beat to death with a yard rake.
I really really really wished you would try that threat because I would place several 45 acp center mass in your body before you made two steps towards me
Sounds like we uncovered another lunatic eager to take out another Trump maggot. Keith is creating an army

Not exactly murder.

Not exactly murder.

Doesn't matter. The cult of the right has been reduced to a babbling idiocy. Make up a narrative, no matter the facts, and then convince themselves their newly formed pile of horse shit is true.
hey, Limu pull your head out of the asshole you have it stuck in. Your denial will not change the facts
th

Denver police said in a tweet that further investigation determined the suspect taken into custody is a private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa. The shooting is being investigated as a homicide, police said.

CNN affiliate KUSA, also known as 9NEWS, reported that the suspect detained by police is a private security guard hired by the station.

You're so fucking stupid, you need to be beat to death with a yard rake.
I really really really wished you would try that threat because I would place several 45 acp center mass in your body before you made two steps towards me
Sounds like we uncovered another lunatic eager to take out another Trump maggot. Keith is creating an army
nawh he's just an internet tough guy

Exactly. I'm not. But you're so steeped in the partisan pissing match, that's all you can see. In your view, anyone who criticizes Trump is defending the left. Think about how stupid that is. To be fair, I hear the same shit from partisan nitwit D's, who think anyone who criticizes Democrats is a Trump supporter. So, there's no monopoly on stupidity.
You aren't fooling anyone.

Take your trolling LIES elsewhere.

Ok then, in the comments section on YT a person says they heard someone say the shooter had the gun out before the guy sprayed him. I wonder what led up to to this?
watch tim pools videos from this morning,,hes got pictures and info not seen on MSM
now that's a different perspective shooter was brandishing a firearm which is illegal in all states If I am not mistaken.

Exactly. I'm not. But you're so steeped in the partisan pissing match, that's all you can see. In your view, anyone who criticizes Trump is defending the left. Think about how stupid that is. To be fair, I hear the same shit from partisan nitwit D's, who think anyone who criticizes Democrats is a Trump supporter. So, there's no monopoly on stupidity.
You aren't fooling anyone.

Take your trolling LIES elsewhere.

If you think I'm a leftist, that I support Dems or Biden, you're plenty fooled.

Easy now ....

You know ALL Leftist keyboard warriors are COWARDS !!!
Covered in post 328 plus that's why I emphasized really

Seriously, why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept the fact that there are libertarians and conservatives who think Trump sucks??

Ok then, in the comments section on YT a person says they heard someone say the shooter had the gun out before the guy sprayed him. I wonder what led up to to this?
If I understand it correctly the victim was arguing with a Black LIES Matter terrorist when Dolloff came up and tried to take the can of mace away from the victim.

The victim then slapped Dolloff in the face knocking his glasses off and then Dolloff pulled his weapon and shot the victim in the face as the victim attempted to mace Dolloff in self defense..

One of the still shots clearly shows Dolloff had already discharged his weapon before the mace got to him.

That's why it is Murder in the 1st Degree.

Seriously, why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept the fact that there are libertarians and conservatives who think Trump sucks??
Yeah ....

That's about like a Catholic Muslims ....

You can call them that but, that doesn't mean they are real.

Imagine the liability for Pinkerton. Holy shit.
This has been an interest story unfolding on the board from the word go. First speculation about the shooter, being reported as part of Antifa with two people arrested and the crowd went wild! Then reported on here he was not only an Antifa member but associated with BLM, soup people, and the crowd went wild over his arrest, saying it was a twofer, Antifa and BLM. It was sickly hilarious reading the gleeful "we told you so" self validation on the right.
Now we find out the other guy arrested was the KUSA-TV channel 9 segment producer, arrested and released. I wonder what kind of day he is having. Now we start down liability road. Well, shooter is charged, pretty sure his liability will be sorted out. Pinkerton security contractor hired by the station to provide security for the crew covering the dueling protest? There will be consequences as the dead guy with the can of Bear Spray is still dead. I don't know about Pinkerton, or if the station contracted with Pinkerton or just hired the guy, whose full time job may have been with Pinkerton. The producer was onsite when and where it occurred and would be considered representing the station and probably supervising the crew, which would include contracted security guy. Yeah, I bet KUSA-TV 9 segment producer, station management, and station attorneys are having a real interesting day.
All this, because two opposing social/political groups decided to hold competing demonstrations in one place on the same day and now somebody is dead. I wonder is John Tiegman, organizer of the militia Muster, quoted Friday saying something to the effect of "We are not coming to commit violence, but we are coming prepared for violence if necessary". Well, it does not look like John "Tieg" Tiegman was prepared, as it appears to be one of his people is dead and not by the guy with the Black Guns Matter T-shirt, not charged. Does not look like prepared for violence to me. Organizer John Tiegman, known for surviving Benghazi, where he was part of security, survived again, clean.

There is ample evidence in the videos in this thread.
What I an glean from the rants on that video the shooter is definitely a leftwing radical loosely affiliated with anarchism

thats very bad of the lib news media

~~~~~~
The unique twist here is that the shooter in police custody is confirmed to be a armed guard hired by a local news outlet, 9News. Most media outlets are covering that aspect but a few are quite intentionally omitting that fact from their reporting.
Between witness accounts and police surveillance video of the area, police will likely have a good picture of what occurred relatively soon. We can expect that the shooter will claim self-defense.
This brings up some interesting points.
Media outlets and most reporters have been critical of private citizens possessing firearms for self-defense. We now have confirmation from at least one local media outlet 9News-NBC, that it is common practice for their station to covertly employ private citizens as armed guards during events like the protests in downtown Denver.
Is this an acknowledgement that they believe these rallies are dangerous, violent and carrying concealed firearms by private citizens for self-defense is a legitimate right?
Surely, the LSM/MSM should be taken to task and calls them out for their hypocrisy that has resulted in this murder.
Obviously 9News/NBC didn't use due dilligence in hiring Michael Dolloff a known OWS/Antifa agent....

Forum List

Back