Man Shot At Protest In Denver

“We are fighting against racism, nationalism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, the police, immigration-enforcement, imperialism and all oppression and exploitation,” the post stated.

Bullshit. They are communist traitors.
Left have gone full Orwell

Denver, it used be my city. Hickenlopper hired illegals in his business because it was profitable, Liberals they redefine ethnics. OK, you want to hire illegal aliens? Change the laws. Make pedophilia or cabalism legal. Really? It's what liberal do best.

So two men were arguing, one sprayed mace on the other, and the other took out his gun and fired.

That about it?

Well, kinda, but when you add it to the total I think it's number 34 killed in the riots, mostly black people being killed by other rioters. I think the total damage is well over $1 Billion now, mostly wiped out small business. So I kinda wondering about this entire myth thing. Kinda bloody and burnt looking.

People get shot daily in our country.

So, what's the dope on this shooting?
2 sides that hate each other......in close proximity with guns........nothing more......

Fences up by the police to protect a library and art museum...........boogles the mind.........maybe a book hurt BLM once.........idk.
A little baffling the cops didn’t double tap his ass as he held the gun. Won’t be surprised when Dems buy him an expensive lawyer.

People get shot daily in our country.

So, what's the dope on this shooting?
2 sides that hate each other......in close proximity with guns........nothing more......

Fences up by the police to protect a library and art museum...........boogles the mind.........maybe a book hurt BLM once.........idk.
A little baffling the cops didn’t double tap his ass as he held the gun. Won’t be surprised when Dems buy him an expensive lawyer.
That was kinda of amazing.........holding a gun and just shot someone........I think in a lot of places he'd be pushing up daisies.

Well. the thing about American Democrat liberals is they SAY they want diversity, but then push against any party or belief system that stands against them, and create a hegemony. Look at Portland, or San Francisco. Denver is going the same way, a hegemony of elitist leftist idiots that destroy real political or ethical diversity

Really, I used to be a liberal democrat. Voted for Carter and Clinton back in the day. Those self same "liberals'" vote for Obama because he was..."black". He was 50% white, and a total 100% conartist Chicago con man. What a piece of work. But orange man bad? I put Obama on the same level as Trump.

Forum List

Back