Man Shot At Protest In Denver

Peacefully of course.

Another throw-down at the hoe-down--too early for the box scores....

Was it a alt-right winger that got his ticket punched?
NO SUCH THING AS ALT-RIGHT,,,THATS A MADE UP TERM BY LEFTIST TO CREATE A NEW ENEMY,,,

New enemy, old enemy, who really cares about nomenclature when you're discussing enemies of our republic.
I care if the info is fake,,,

wouldnt want to kill a person that didnt deserve it,,,

Sure you would. Assholes like yourself litter the 'fake news' these days.
WTF are you talking about???

Perhaps you're playing stupid, or you're just not smart enough to have this conversation. I'm not playing games, so, you decide.
what fake news have I littered???

and whats with calling me an asshole for wanting accurate information???

If you were for accuracy, you wouldn't be a Cult45 member. Busted, you nitwit.
I didnt vote for trump you stupid fuck,,,,

But you will this time, follower, amirite? :113:
if I do its only because of little fucks like you,,,

so I wont vote for trump but against you,,,

good job jr you fucks are trump best campaign asset,,,

Keep telling yourself that, twat.
not telling myself anything,,,just whats happening,,,

mn
An eyewitness account on the ground at the scene of today's shooting claimed it was Antifa.

So.... the investigation is only starting, we'll have to wait and see.

Oh...now you are saying wait and see...

well the police have interviewed those concerned, and stated he is a private security guard unaffiliated with Antifa.

Do these Antifa guys where badges or anything?
youre just sad,,,

Colorado. Denver has become a hegemony for democrats.
Yes ... another Leftist Shithole .....
Its odd, the liberals push out real political diversity. And idots vote for them. Democrats refuse to find an answer for homelessness or drug addiction. No instead, liberals push to just enable drug addiction and homelessness, not find a solution. Nope, their solution is not to have one. This Is the modern Democratic party.

mn
An eyewitness account on the ground at the scene of today's shooting claimed it was Antifa.

well the police have interviewed those concerned, and stated he is a private security guard unaffiliated with Antifa.

Yes, that's right I'm saying we will have to wait and see who is this "security guard" what's his name, where does he work, and much more.

mn

youre just sad,,,
No badges? Special uniforms? Hawaiian shirts? secret handshake? Special salute? Or is because the guy was dressed i. black?

People get shot daily in our country.

So, what's the dope on this shooting?

~~~~~~

The shooting, which was caught on multiple livestreams and shared on social media, involved a man participating in what was billed as a “Patriot Rally” of conservative Trump supporters. The rally was organized by John Tiegen, a right-wing social media figure. Conservatives carried banners that mocked communism and chanted slogans in support of the police.
Left-wing activists showed up to counter-protest the event with a competing event dubbed the “BLM-Antifa Soup Drive,” but the event quickly turned violent as left-wing activists faced off against conservatives.
The Denver Post reported that the right-wing protester allegedly sprayed mace at a Black Lives Matter supporter, who retaliated by fatally shooting him with a handgun. The police arrested two men almost immediately after the shooting occurred, in scenes captured on livestream.

According to someone claiming to be a witness to the event on Reddit who was “front row to this shooting,” two men were arguing and pushing. The purported witness claims that he thought the police would step in but made no movement to break up the argument.
“One person was telling the other, ‘Go ahead, mace me bro. Mace me! What are you gonna do? Why don’t you mace me?!’ More pushing. A burst of orange mace erupts and the BANG one single shot,” he wrote. “The larger man fell backwards and the shooter held his hands and gun (still in hands) up in the air. Police rush in, arrest the shooter and surround the body on the ground. They then clear everyone out and that’s when I left.”
The moral of this is, You don't bring mace to a gunfight.....
Meanwhile Antifa terrorists are upping the game.. This is the second assassination of conservative coming in contact with BLM/Antifa.
But don't forget, it's those white supremacists that are the violent ones....

Last edited:

The Fake News MSM will LIE about this ....

Absolutely,

and also I have my serious doubts about the police in Denver....they are....to put it this way.....very Left inclined, like in Portland.

mn

youre just sad,,,
No badges? Special uniforms? Hawaiian shirts? secret handshake? Special salute? Or is because the guy was dressed i. black?
sweetie I never said one way or the other of what happened,, just that someone died and we dont have all the info yet,,,

so you go ahead and make an ass of yourself,, I enjoy watching,,,

Its odd, the liberals push out real political diversity. And idots vote for them. Democrats refuse to find an answer for homelessness or drug addiction. No instead, liberals push to just enable drug addiction and homelessness, not find a solution. Nope, their solution is not to have one. This Is the modern Democratic party.
Yes it is ....

Peacefully of course.

NO SUCH THING AS ALT-RIGHT,,,THATS A MADE UP TERM BY LEFTIST TO CREATE A NEW ENEMY,,,

New enemy, old enemy, who really cares about nomenclature when you're discussing enemies of our republic.

Perhaps you're playing stupid, or you're just not smart enough to have this conversation. I'm not playing games, so, you decide.

What's happening is that the current environment will be given in spades to a Democrat majority in November. What did you do to stop it? You yelled about it on some obscure message board. Congratulations. You do exactly nothing. You're a superstar.

Peacefully of course.

What's happening is that the current environment will be given in spades to a Democrat majority in November. What did you do to stop it? You yelled about it on some obscure message board. Congratulations. You do exactly nothing. You're a superstar.
you must be on break from your fortune teller gig down at the mall,,,,

So two men were arguing, one sprayed mace on the other, and the other took out his gun and fired.

That about it?
well one man died if thats of any concern to you,,,
People are shot and killed all the time, as you constantly remind us...this seems more of the same.
you are just a sad pathetic person,,,
Your partisanly selective outrage is duly noted.
show me one time I had selective outrage???

I hold each event as a stand alone issue based on the facts of the case,,,

you not so much,,,
Ya...it IS pretty selective since someone else said the same thing in this thread.

People get shot daily in our country.

So, what's the dope on this shooting?

Police initially said two people were taken into custody but later said one of them was not involved in the incident. They tweeted that the suspect was a private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa.

View attachment 399985
The deleted thread showed otherwise.
There is no deleted thread.

Forum List

Back