Man Shot At Protest In Denver

mn
An eyewitness account on the ground at the scene of today's shooting claimed it was Antifa.

So.... the investigation is only starting, we'll have to wait and see.

Oh...now you are saying wait and see...

well the police have interviewed those concerned, and stated he is a private security guard unaffiliated with Antifa.

Do these Antifa guys where badges or anything?
youre just sad,,,
No badges? Special uniforms? Hawaiian shirts? secret handshake? Special salute? Or is because the guy was dressed i. black?
sweetie I never said one way or the other of what happened,, just that someone died and we dont have all the info yet,,,

so you go ahead and make an ass of yourself,, I enjoy watching,,,
Just trying to figure out how the witness "knew" the security guard was Antifa...no need to get your knickers in a knot.

Also another reason I believe all these story about the security guard is fishy is because security guards don't shoot people in the head for no reason.

Security guards are not trained to do that. That is crime plain and simple.

He was sprayed with mace. Also the police said 2 guns and a can of mace were found at the scene.

Mace is no reason to shoot anybody in the head.

Have you ever been maced? It sucks. Potentially more painful than a shot in the head. But, admittedly, much less permanent.

I think it depends on how it is viewed. If the security guard saw him pulling something out that looked like it could have been a gun, he might have reacted very quickly. Not enough info yet.
More justification for murder ....

You should be so proud of your cause ...

After all ... today was a victory for you guys,

looks to me like the guns out before the pepper spray got shot,,,

View attachment 399994
It's pretty clear isn't it?

In the video you can hear the eye witnesses saying his weapon was already drawn.

Even when it's on video, it's not always clear.

han-shot-first-630x420.jpg

Denver is my home. Born and bred here. Anyone remember Gene Amole? The Rocky Mountain News? Denverites never wanted the airport moved, and we real Denverites never asked for light rail. Nobody asked for light rail but the contractors. Same with moving the airport. Ask a a local.

mn
An eyewitness account on the ground at the scene of today's shooting claimed it was Antifa.

well the police have interviewed those concerned, and stated he is a private security guard unaffiliated with Antifa.

youre just sad,,,
No badges? Special uniforms? Hawaiian shirts? secret handshake? Special salute? Or is because the guy was dressed i. black?
sweetie I never said one way or the other of what happened,, just that someone died and we dont have all the info yet,,,

Just trying to figure out how the witness "knew" the security guard was Antifa...no need to get your knickers in a knot.
sweetie I never said he was antifa,,,

I'm still waiting for all the facts to come out,,,

Does it matter if the murderer was ANTIFA?

Only to partisan Jackasses like yourself ...

I think it depends on how it is viewed. If the security guard saw him pulling something out that looked like it could have been a gun, he might have reacted very quickly. Not enough info yet.
More justification for murder ....

You should be so proud of your cause ...

After all ... today was a victory for you guys,
A victory? Because a security guard shot a protester? You're deranged. Normally you guys would label it self defense.

Wow, this is worse than I thought, it was literally Denver 9News that is hunting and killing people now?

9News hired a security guard to follow and harass peaceful protesters looking for an excuse to shoot one on camera.
There is a very REAL reason the Fake News MSM is considered the Enemy of the American people.

Also another reason I believe all these story about the security guard is fishy is because security guards don't shoot people in the head for no reason.

He was sprayed with mace. Also the police said 2 guns and a can of mace were found at the scene.
It wasn’t “mace”, that has been banned for a long time. It was pepper spray or bear repellent.

A victory? Because a security guard shot a protester? You're deranged. Normally you guys would label it self defense.
Your justification ..

Your celebration ....

Of the murder of a Patriot American is all revealing.

It is what it is.

mn

youre just sad,,,

sweetie I never said he was antifa,,,

I'm still waiting for all the facts to come out,,,
No, sweetcheeks, but you butted in on a response to I made to person who DID say it was Antifa.

I too am waiting on more info, hence my remark on person A and Person B.

Of course not. But we don't know what exactly led up to that moment.

If this guy was hostile to me, and I believed that my life was in danger, and saw him pulling something out of his jacket..... I would likely assume this was a weapon and I would shoot him.

It appears, from the video I watched, and this picture, that the guard thought he was going to pull a gun on him, and fired first.

Now again... who knows. Impossible at this stage to know the full story.

Could be we have a guard that over reacted, and killed a man who was just asking for directions to the nearest Basken Robbin's for some ice cream.

Does that seem likely? Not to me. But.... but it is possible.

I don't want to jump to conclusions at this point, because every single time in the past 4 years, I've been told thus and so...... about Kavanough, about Covington Kids, about Jussie Somellet, about Russia Trump, about Freddie Gray, Michael Brown, Breonna Taylor, and on and on and on......

What we learn months later, is that every single thing the left-wing has said about ANYTHING... has been 100% lies.

I'll wait until the facts come out about this.

Nobody in Denver wanted the airport moved, if politicians listened to anyone, that was the time. Its obvious who had the power and who was listening. They weren't listening then. It's why we have Trump now. Listen. Please.

Peacefully of course.

Another throw-down at the hoe-down--too early for the box scores....

Was it a alt-right winger that got his ticket punched?
NO SUCH THING AS ALT-RIGHT,,,THATS A MADE UP TERM BY LEFTIST TO CREATE A NEW ENEMY,,,

New enemy, old enemy, who really cares about nomenclature when you're discussing enemies of our republic.
I care if the info is fake,,,

wouldnt want to kill a person that didnt deserve it,,,

Sure you would. Assholes like yourself litter the 'fake news' these days.
WTF are you talking about???

Perhaps you're playing stupid, or you're just not smart enough to have this conversation. I'm not playing games, so, you decide.
what fake news have I littered???

and whats with calling me an asshole for wanting accurate information???

If you were for accuracy, you wouldn't be a Cult45 member. Busted, you nitwit.
I didnt vote for trump you stupid fuck,,,,

But you will this time, follower, amirite? :113:
if I do its only because of little fucks like you,,,

so I wont vote for trump but against you,,,

good job jr you fucks are trump best campaign asset,,,

Keep telling yourself that, twat.
not telling myself anything,,,just whats happening,,,

What's happening is that the current environment will be given in spades to a Democrat majority in November. What did you do to stop it? You yelled about it on some obscure message board. Congratulations. You do exactly nothing. You're a superstar.
#anothersickLeftistfuck ...

Nope. Just an independent that's sick of your Cult45 bullshit.
but I didnt vote for trump,,,,

But you will fix that this time, you disgusting anti patriot, won't you? :113:
Ease back under your rock of obscurity, you anti patriot moron. No one is going to give a shit about you in six months.
You are the anti-patriot moron celebrating the death of an American Patriot.

Your sickness is on stage for all to see.

Your sickness has been on stage for four years. Fuck your feelings. We're over it. Next.

Of course not. But we don't know what exactly led up to that moment.

If this guy was hostile to me, and I believed that my life was in danger, and saw him pulling something out of his jacket..... I would likely assume this was a weapon and I would shoot him.

It appears, from the video I watched, and this picture, that the guard thought he was going to pull a gun on him, and fired first.

Now again... who knows. Impossible at this stage to know the full story.

Could be we have a guard that over reacted, and killed a man who was just asking for directions to the rally.

Does that seem likely? Not to me. But.... but it is possible.

I don't want to jump to conclusions at this point, because every single time in the past 4 years, I've been told thus and so...... about Kavanough, about Covington Kids, about Jussie Somellet, about Russia Trump, about Freddie Gray, Michael Brown, Breonna Taylor, and on and on and on......

What we learn months later, is that every single thing the left-wing has said about ANYTHING... has been 100% lies.

I'll wait until the facts come out about this.
according to the picture his gun was already drawn and its clear the other guy didnt have a gun,,,

looks like the guy pulled the pepper spray as a reaction to the gun being pointed at him,,,

Peacefully of course.

Another throw-down at the hoe-down--too early for the box scores....

Was it a alt-right winger that got his ticket punched?
NO SUCH THING AS ALT-RIGHT,,,THATS A MADE UP TERM BY LEFTIST TO CREATE A NEW ENEMY,,,

New enemy, old enemy, who really cares about nomenclature when you're discussing enemies of our republic.
I care if the info is fake,,,

wouldnt want to kill a person that didnt deserve it,,,

Sure you would. Assholes like yourself litter the 'fake news' these days.
WTF are you talking about???

Perhaps you're playing stupid, or you're just not smart enough to have this conversation. I'm not playing games, so, you decide.
what fake news have I littered???

and whats with calling me an asshole for wanting accurate information???

If you were for accuracy, you wouldn't be a Cult45 member. Busted, you nitwit.
I didnt vote for trump you stupid fuck,,,,

But you will this time, follower, amirite? :113:
if I do its only because of little fucks like you,,,

so I wont vote for trump but against you,,,

good job jr you fucks are trump best campaign asset,,,

Keep telling yourself that, twat.
not telling myself anything,,,just whats happening,,,

What's happening is that the current environment will be given in spades to a Democrat majority in November. What did you do to stop it? You yelled about it on some obscure message board. Congratulations. You do exactly nothing. You're a superstar.
#anothersickLeftistfuck ...

Nope. Just an independent that's sick of your Cult45 bullshit.
but I didnt vote for trump,,,,

But you will fix that this time, you disgusting anti patriot, won't you? :113:
Ease back under your rock of obscurity, you anti patriot moron. No one is going to give a shit about you in six months.
You are the anti-patriot moron celebrating the death of an American Patriot.

Your sickness is on stage for all to see.

Your sickness has been on stage for four years. Fuck your feelings. We're over it. Next.
I dont understand the question,,,

Forum List

Back