Man Shot At Protest In Denver

Also another reason I believe all these story about the security guard is fishy is because security guards don't shoot people in the head for no reason.

Security guards are not trained to do that. That is crime plain and simple.

He was sprayed with mace. Also the police said 2 guns and a can of mace were found at the scene.

Mace is no reason to shoot anybody in the head.

Of course not. But we don't know what exactly led up to that moment.

If this guy was hostile to me, and I believed that my life was in danger, and saw him pulling something out of his jacket..... I would likely assume this was a weapon and I would shoot him.

It appears, from the video I watched, and this picture, that the guard thought he was going to pull a gun on him, and fired first.

Now again... who knows. Impossible at this stage to know the full story.

Could be we have a guard that over reacted, and killed a man who was just asking for directions to the nearest Basken Robbin's for some ice cream.

Does that seem likely? Not to me. But.... but it is possible.

I don't want to jump to conclusions at this point, because every single time in the past 4 years, I've been told thus and so...... about Kavanough, about Covington Kids, about Jussie Somellet, about Russia Trump, about Freddie Gray, Michael Brown, Breonna Taylor, and on and on and on......

What we learn months later, is that every single thing the left-wing has said about ANYTHING... has been 100% lies.

I'll wait until the facts come out about this.
That Leftist Bullshit will never fly ...

There is to many videos of this murder,

Also another reason I believe all these story about the security guard is fishy is because security guards don't shoot people in the head for no reason.

He was sprayed with mace. Also the police said 2 guns and a can of mace were found at the scene.

If this guy was hostile to me, and I believed that my life was in danger, and saw him pulling something out of his jacket..... I would likely assume this was a weapon and I would shoot him.

It appears, from the video I watched, and this picture, that the guard thought he was going to pull a gun on him, and fired first.

Could be we have a guard that over reacted, and killed a man who was just asking for directions to the nearest Basken Robbin's for some ice cream.

I don't want to jump to conclusions at this point, because every single time in the past 4 years, I've been told thus and so...... about Kavanough, about Covington Kids, about Jussie Somellet, about Russia Trump, about Freddie Gray, Michael Brown, Breonna Taylor, and on and on and on......

What we learn months later, is that every single thing the left-wing has said about ANYTHING... has been 100% lies.

The videos of the shooting are everywhere.

He didn't liked to be maced and he killed the Trump supporter. He is a criminal.

End of story.

Proves my point... Don't bring mace to a gunfight....
Rittenhouse is right... Any BLM/Antifa attacking you deserves the actions of Rittenhouse. It's called self defense..I don't venture from my home unless I'm carrying my Sig 365.

Peacefully of course.

Another throw-down at the hoe-down--too early for the box scores....

Was it a alt-right winger that got his ticket punched?
NO SUCH THING AS ALT-RIGHT,,,THATS A MADE UP TERM BY LEFTIST TO CREATE A NEW ENEMY,,,

New enemy, old enemy, who really cares about nomenclature when you're discussing enemies of our republic.
I care if the info is fake,,,

wouldnt want to kill a person that didnt deserve it,,,

Sure you would. Assholes like yourself litter the 'fake news' these days.
WTF are you talking about???

Perhaps you're playing stupid, or you're just not smart enough to have this conversation. I'm not playing games, so, you decide.
what fake news have I littered???

and whats with calling me an asshole for wanting accurate information???

If you were for accuracy, you wouldn't be a Cult45 member. Busted, you nitwit.
I didnt vote for trump you stupid fuck,,,,

But you will this time, follower, amirite? :113:
if I do its only because of little fucks like you,,,

so I wont vote for trump but against you,,,

good job jr you fucks are trump best campaign asset,,,

Keep telling yourself that, twat.
not telling myself anything,,,just whats happening,,,

What's happening is that the current environment will be given in spades to a Democrat majority in November. What did you do to stop it? You yelled about it on some obscure message board. Congratulations. You do exactly nothing. You're a superstar.
#anothersickLeftistfuck ...

Nope. Just an independent that's sick of your Cult45 bullshit.
but I didnt vote for trump,,,,

But you will fix that this time, you disgusting anti patriot, won't you? :113:
Ease back under your rock of obscurity, you anti patriot moron. No one is going to give a shit about you in six months.
You are the anti-patriot moron celebrating the death of an American Patriot.

Your sickness is on stage for all to see.

Your sickness has been on stage for four years. Fuck your feelings. We're over it. Next.
I dont understand the question,,,

I reckon you don't understand much about what goes on around you. You're simple.

Peacefully of course.

Another throw-down at the hoe-down--too early for the box scores....

Was it a alt-right winger that got his ticket punched?
NO SUCH THING AS ALT-RIGHT,,,THATS A MADE UP TERM BY LEFTIST TO CREATE A NEW ENEMY,,,

New enemy, old enemy, who really cares about nomenclature when you're discussing enemies of our republic.
I care if the info is fake,,,

wouldnt want to kill a person that didnt deserve it,,,

Sure you would. Assholes like yourself litter the 'fake news' these days.
WTF are you talking about???

Perhaps you're playing stupid, or you're just not smart enough to have this conversation. I'm not playing games, so, you decide.
what fake news have I littered???

and whats with calling me an asshole for wanting accurate information???

If you were for accuracy, you wouldn't be a Cult45 member. Busted, you nitwit.
I didnt vote for trump you stupid fuck,,,,

But you will this time, follower, amirite? :113:
if I do its only because of little fucks like you,,,

so I wont vote for trump but against you,,,

good job jr you fucks are trump best campaign asset,,,

Keep telling yourself that, twat.
not telling myself anything,,,just whats happening,,,

What's happening is that the current environment will be given in spades to a Democrat majority in November. What did you do to stop it? You yelled about it on some obscure message board. Congratulations. You do exactly nothing. You're a superstar.
#anothersickLeftistfuck ...

Nope. Just an independent that's sick of your Cult45 bullshit.
but I didnt vote for trump,,,,

But you will fix that this time, you disgusting anti patriot, won't you? :113:
Ease back under your rock of obscurity, you anti patriot moron. No one is going to give a shit about you in six months.
You are the anti-patriot moron celebrating the death of an American Patriot.

Your sickness is on stage for all to see.

Your sickness has been on stage for four years. Fuck your feelings. We're over it. Next.
I dont understand the question,,,

I reckon you don't understand much about what goes on around you. You're simple.
only on thursdays,,,

Could be we have a guard that over reacted, and killed a man who was just asking for directions to the rally.

according to the picture his gun was already drawn and its clear the other guy didnt have a gun,,,

looks like the guy pulled the pepper spray as a reaction to the gun being pointed at him,,,
No, the big man was arguing with that BLM retard, you can see he was holding the can in his right hand the whole time, he walked off to the right and was out of sight for 5 seconds or so, then you see him spraying just as he is being shot from another guy way off to the right.

Could be we have a guard that over reacted, and killed a man who was just asking for directions to the rally.

according to the picture his gun was already drawn and its clear the other guy didnt have a gun,,,

looks like the guy pulled the pepper spray as a reaction to the gun being pointed at him,,,
No, the big man was arguing with that BLM retard, you can see he was holding the can in his right hand the whole time, he walked off to the right and was out of sight for 5 seconds or so, then you see him spraying just as he is being shot from another guy way off to the right.
according to the picture I posted the gunman was right in front of him,,maybe 8 ft

He didn't liked to be maced and he killed the Trump supporter. He is a criminal.

End of story.

Again... what led up to it? Did he instigate it? Then he got what he deserved.

No, I want to know all the facts. Not just what you think are the fact. I've heard people like you say you got it all figured out before, with all those other cases, and 100% of them were full of lies and crap.

I'll wait until I know the full and complete story.

End of story.

No, I want to know all the facts. Not just what you think are the fact. I've heard people like you say you got it all figured out before, with all those other cases, and 100% of them were full of lies and crap.

arguing isnt justification for murder,,,

End of story.

Sure, wait everybody wants to know more

but if it walks like a duck....and ANTIFA duck, it's a duck then.

but yeah, wait.

End of story.

Sure, wait everybody wants to know more

but if it walks like a duck....and ANTIFA duck, it's a duck then.

but yeah, wait.

I like you. You can except a middle ground. I wish all women were like you.

Pic of Media hired goon executing a peaceful protester just trying to defend himself from random guy drawing a gun on him:

jyAMYmNR.png

Forum List

Back